Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

the sopranos is about an italian american family of domestic terrorists

Last three words redundant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
thanks for the writeup, your opinion means a lot sadbrained pyf furry

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Schnedwob posted:

OP, while I understand your frustration at the assumption that you're an alcoholic- consider also that many of us Man's are in fact desperately dependant on alcohol. Thank you for your time.

I have found gifts where the point is alcohol is stored in the following places:

sweater
hat
fake beer belly
sock
fake smart phone
fake sunscreen
fake coffee mug (you can just put alcohol in a coffee mug anyway tho)
scarf
sandals
fanny pack that goes under your nuts
tie
fake camera
fake book
fake golf club
fake binoculars
fake ice pack
mittens

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

:yeah:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i want a pair of trucknuts that i can hide my beer in

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

Well I mean that's a whole thing, and it's sort of part of all this mess. Like chapstick for men, the Dudestick, where like, I thought chapstick already was for men? and women used lip balm? Like when did we take chapstick also, I don't remember that.

A good gift for a man is actually some hot clothes for the lady in his life. Way better than a beer-belt !

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

scott zoloft posted:

Oh that would be fukkin sick dude

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

scott zoloft posted:

maybe truck nuts with a long hose that you can suck the beer through?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i do agree.

this poo poo just screams "I'M A MAN YALL"

like it is the most faggy of poo poo

definition: Faggy
Retarded but in unmasculine way

I dont' think gay dudes are faggy mods! There is nothing faggy about loving dudes. Its just two dudes celebrating each other strength.

The use of Faggy in this post is 3rd grade school yard terms.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Luvcow posted:

maybe truck nuts with a long hose that you can suck the beer through?

just like a "mr. trucknuts"!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

A good gift for a man is actually some hot clothes for the lady in his life. Way better than a beer-belt !

I did have a friend who liked rusty metal stuff so I bought a big bucket of rusty rail spikes for like $3 at a flea market and gave him one every once in a while.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you know what else is insulting garbage

all the commercials that are on sports radio

literally every one includes some sports metaphor or something

"you won't strike out if you use our product"

yeah I enjoy watching sports so that means I am literally incapable of understanding anything without relating it back to sports in some way

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also right now I am trying to find a gift for my dad, and it's tricky. He doesn't drink or like batman. And he already has a bunch of survival tools, like as many as a libertarian.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pick posted:

I did have a friend who liked rusty metal stuff so I bought a big bucket of rusty rail spikes for like $3 at a flea market and gave him one every once in a while.

Books ! Nothing wrong with knowledge

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Every product and ideal promoted by artofmanliness

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
give a man a tie and he'll be able to end his life any time he wishes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Also right now I am trying to find a gift for my dad, and it's tricky. He doesn't drink or like batman. And he already has a bunch of survival tools, like as many as a libertarian.

Fursuit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

give a man a tie and he'll be able to end his life any time he wishes

I gave my dad a Hugo Boss tie one time and he said "Oh great now I can pretend to be a Nazi :rolleyes: "

it's difficult

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the op is a furry lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

you know what else is insulting garbage

all the commercials that are on sports radio

literally every one includes some sports metaphor or something

"you won't strike out if you use our product"

yeah I enjoy watching sports so that means I am literally incapable of understanding anything without relating it back to sports in some way

the shrill babies on any sports round table make the view look like the mcneil lehrer news hour

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Nunchucks

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I got my dad one of those expensive steel cups that are insulated and have a tight fitting clear plastic lid and he carries it around with him all the time now with ice water in it it's great he looks like a mental patient

They have ripoff ones at walmart for like nine bucks now

Slated for Christmas: all the Jackass DVDs

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Those shaving rig megathreads we used to have where people would post photos and trip reports of their thousand-dollar shaving rigs that they blew their saved up SSDI money on

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit

Pick posted:

Ammunition

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I want to print up a bunch of stickers that look like assholes. Actual butt puckers. Then whenever I see a set of trucknuts on a vehicle I can finish it's anatomy.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

CannedMacabre posted:

I want to print up a bunch of stickers that look like assholes. Actual butt puckers. Then whenever I see a set of trucknuts on a vehicle I can finish it's anatomy.

i like this idea, maybe have something oozing or leaking out of it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Buttfullers

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Pick posted:

yeah but what about once they have 40 or 50 of these and have already repurposed them into an entire extra wing of their home MY MANCAVE

:poolgirl:

I've got a pool table in my mancave so this gif always gives me a tingle of the taboo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I gave my dad a Hugo Boss tie one time and he said "Oh great now I can pretend to be a Nazi :rolleyes: "

it's difficult
you should have given him a second gift, a punch in the nose

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Oh cool I like that beer 6-pack holder. I need a way to easily transport 6-packs of my homebrew to social gatherings, and bring the reusable empties home. Sweet. Thanks OP.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPre1TtvTqk

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

All these gifts are ok if you give a gift receipt so they can go buy a pair of pliers for their nuts or whatever the hell they actually wanted

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

a hole-y ghost posted:

All these gifts are ok if you give a gift receipt so they can go buy a pair of pliers for their nuts or whatever the hell they actually wanted

ur mom wanted DEEZE NUTS :grin:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nooner posted:

ur mom wanted DEEZE NUTS :grin:
Ah, so that's where your nuts went.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sheep-Goats posted:

I got my dad one of those expensive steel cups that are insulated and have a tight fitting clear plastic lid and he carries it around with him all the time now with ice water in it it's great he looks like a mental patient

They have ripoff ones at walmart for like nine bucks now

I got him one of the nice thermoses that will last a billion years but one o them fancy cups that skiiers and mountain climbers use would not be a bad idea, as he is known to ski.

It is from him I learned to be prepared, whch is probably why the trunk of my car always makes it look like I'm ready to go live a sasquatch life in the winter woods even when I mostly use my car to drive to work and the safeway

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
lol at anyone who doesn't buy their dad Femme Fatale on dvd

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

I got him one of the nice thermoses that will last a billion years but one o them fancy cups that skiiers and mountain climbers use would not be a bad idea, as he is known to ski.

It is from him I learned to be prepared, whch is probably why the trunk of my car always makes it look like I'm ready to go live a sasquatch life in the winter woods even when I mostly use my car to drive to work and the safeway
so nothing because sasquatches don't have any need for tools or supplies?

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Sheep-Goats posted:

I got my dad one of those expensive steel cups that are insulated and have a tight fitting clear plastic lid...

I can see the big cups being popular, but my neighbor has the can coozie one, and a few weeks ago I had a bbq in like 102 degree weather and he came over and was super hyped about how it "keeps my beer ice cold for four hours and my fingers never get frostbit" while his wife and I each drank like three bottles of tecate in the time it took him to savor a can of rolling rock. I don't know why anyone needs a beer to stay cold more than 15 minutes tops, and drinking it fast solves the frostbite problem.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
A coozie that kept your beer fizzy and cold until after you woke up again would be a pretty killer gift imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

so nothing because sasquatches don't have any need for tools or supplies?

Like ice scraper, tire jack, jumper cables, solar battery recharger, compass, emergency blanket, extra boots, screwdriver, scarf, cable ties, extra iphone cord, mini crowbar, hunting knife, water, crampons, first-aid kit, flares, rope, and a lighter.

• Locked thread