Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo-x0IlgrE0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

If I did do that then they'd have a market

A comically oversized market. :grin:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The best gift you can buy a man is to respect him as a person and also a bj never hurt anybody.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

fuckin gavin mcinnes

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pick posted:

That I try to give him good gifts and usually succeed?

There was also the post in the ogling thread where u talk about admiring 60+70 y/o men's.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

This whole thread is gold read in Early Cuyler's voice

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Pick posted:

Whiskey Periphery

The same poo poo, but for whiskey. Perhaps most famously, "whiskey stones", which you put in the freezer and then in your whiskey to cool it. Oh except you failed chemistry and forgot that it's the melting of the ice that actually makes it effective in cooling your drink. now you can get them shaped like bullets

a whiskey stone isn't for cooling your drink it's for keeping a chilled whiskey cold. that said just drink it on the rocks

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

Id like to know if the DUDE* products are bought by people for themselves or as gifts

I'm surprised no one has given them to you as a gift I can smell your sweaty rear end in a top hat from here

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

There was also the post in the ogling thread where u talk about admiring 60+70 y/o men's.

Uh yeah that's older than my dad so it's not weird

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Pick posted:

Uh yeah that's older than my dad so it's not weird

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cnut the Great posted:

Pick, I have to say i'm incredibly surprised to learn about your daddy issues.

Pick posted:

No. Haven't you heard? You're being issued a new daddy, because the current one is not even registering on the high jinks scale. Sorry you had to find out here :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Nooooooooooo but my unremarkable and completely functional relationship with my dad!!!!!!!!!!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Can we all please be nice and respectful to one another? We are all flawed human beings, and we all have things that make us unique and wonderful. Thank you.

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.

a cop posted:

Can we all please be nice and respectful to one another?

first of all,,, Guy...,.,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bigfatdynamo posted:

first of all,,, Guy...,.,
Before you say it, I'd like to remind you... Respect the police

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.

a hole-y ghost posted:

Respect the police

second of all;; .. .. Thanks. Peace and Blessings.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
If you don't know what to get a man get him a piece of cast iron cookware

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

roymorrison posted:

If you don't know what to get a man get him a piece of cast iron cookware

I said he has an entire Le Creuset set of cookware

Also one time a guys roommate had standing water in his cast iron skillet so I cleaned that, and his kitchen, he has not forgiven me for this. But I can't forgive loving up a skillet. I can't sit back and watch skillet abuse

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mange Mite posted:

Makeup
Jewelry
Handbags
Flowers
Candy
Porcelain figurines
Disney merchandise

I know this is the man-gift thread, but this is a bad list, man!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

Also one time a guys roommate had standing water in his cast iron skillet so I cleaned that, and his kitchen, he has not forgiven me for this. But I can't forgive loving up a skillet. I can't sit back and watch skillet abuse
Did you take the skillet with you?? To leave it would have been irresponsible :ohdear:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pick posted:

did you put his skillet in the dishwasher

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Retardog posted:

This whole thread is gold read in Early Cuyler's voice

glasses is a good present for a man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVLuUsdzrA

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mandator posted:

men don't need gifts because we make all the money so we buy what we want all the time always it's great

This but unironically.

Can't buy me hobby stuff because the stuff I don't already have is probably expensive and thus I don't trust anyone else to know my hobby well enough to buy the right stuff. So you buy a cringeworthy "man gift" and we call it a day

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

My dad's license plate says "BATMAN", so gets all the Batman gifts.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a cop posted:

Can we all please be nice and respectful to one another? We are all flawed human beings, and we all have things that make us unique and wonderful. Thank you.

I agree

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I popped back in here because I felt bad about making fun of the YAAAAAS HILLARY shirt but I don't even think Pick saw it. :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh, I have the pantsuit one

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Pick posted:

trucknuts

lol, I used to think these had a legitimate function. Then I googled them, and they are literally truck nuts.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
If your dad lives far away, you can get him a quaint regional speciality from your town. I am mailing mine a nice new cooler filled with chiles and sauces grown/made here.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Sounds like a cool plan, so for his birthday, I will send my father-in-law in Ohio a dead fish wrapped in the New York Post.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

The Biscuit posted:

lol, I used to think these had a legitimate function. Then I googled them, and they are literally truck nuts.

They keep truckbolts from working their way loose while you drive.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pick posted:

why would someone get mad at you for doing chores for him

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
almost always books or booze

are you ever upset when you get a book or booze

up the ante with booze that takes 10+ years to make or books bound in a fancy manner

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Pick posted:

in all fairness you do have an issue with your dad.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Nessa posted:

My dad's license plate says "BATMAN", so gets all the Batman gifts.

When you tell your mom you like eagles one time

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

canyoneer posted:

Lmao

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Poor little guy's seen some poo poo man.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

canyoneer posted:

More like "when you have an estranged relationship with your parents and they don't know you".

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

A friend of mine (who is a girl) started dating this guy, he has two teenage kids so they thought it would be SO HILARIOUS to get him a MAN CRATE for his brithday

http://www.mancrates.com/

You get a little wooden crate and a tiny crowbar to open it (BECAUSE YOURE A MAN)

Then it's full of dopey poo poo like shot glasses, beef jerky, bbq sauce or peanuts or pocket knifes BECAUSE YOUR A MAN YEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bob Morales posted:

A friend of mine (who is a girl) started dating this guy, he has two teenage kids so they thought it would be SO HILARIOUS to get him a MAN CRATE for his brithday

http://www.mancrates.com/

You get a little wooden crate and a tiny crowbar to open it (BECAUSE YOURE A MAN)

Then it's full of dopey poo poo like shot glasses, beef jerky, bbq sauce or peanuts or pocket knifes BECAUSE YOUR A MAN YEA

As a man naturally I love cute tiny versions of things. I shall place this tiny manbox in the center of my lovely manly man-themed tablesetting next time i have a man party where all my man friends come over and giggle about who is the cutest.

• Locked thread