Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

it's the best shot show since Breaking Bad

Anyone else agree? I feel like there have been a lot of great shows since Breaking Bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
sami zayn sucks

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Honestly, the blow-off match should've had KO as IC champ putting the belt on the line with Sami chasing. Instead it gets put on a doofus like Miz and then they wonder why people don't take it seriously.

that was entirely so Miz could take the title to the ESPYs and not get laughed out of the building like Owens would

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

SunshineDanceParty posted:

For a brief moment last week I thought they were going to have Cesaro win the US title and have the dumb Roman feud be a red herring. It was brief, and I'm glad instead of that we get more of what we know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSy5mEcmgwU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'll be back for brawn strongman's squash, enzo and cass, the new day, and maybe seth rollins

bye for the next while

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

blue thunder bomb

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Blaise330 posted:

At one point the main char goes undercover as a filthy sheeple to appear 'society normal' by drinking Starbucks and going to see a marvel movie.
I haven't seen the episode but this sounds unironically good

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Is the Sheamus feud the new 'Kane feud'? What happens if they feud each other?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I don't care if the feud is over. I want an Owens/Zayn tag team championship run!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Cole blew that call

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Cole is tired I think

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hahahahaha Graves just correcting Cole.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
:lol: Did someone "edit" Cole's notes or some poo poo? He's calling half the moves wrong

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I'm one of those few people that couldn't get into it at all. It felt really pretentious and mostly consists of watching a dude take drugs and stare, glassy eyed being all deep and poo poo about morality :jerkbag:

It's not dreadful I guess but it definitely didn't live up to what most people said IMHO.

This is basically how I felt too

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
would you rather

eat sheamus's mohawk
eat sami zayn's beard

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Is Mr Robot actually a good cuz I've heard people say it's good but all those adverts for it makes it look self serious and dumb and also it's a show about hackers.

The advertising I saw for it made it look like a typical lovely network drama, but people raved about it so much I finally sat down and watched it and was really pleasantly surprised at how good it was. On the surface it's seems like your typical shallow "rebels against the system" crap and in a lot of ways an obvious rip-off of stuff like Fight Club.... but as you watch you realize it's really more about mental illness and how that affects the lives of the person who has it and the people around them.

I'd definitely suggest giving the first season a chance at least.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
i hate 50/50 booking so goddamn much

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did i miss anything on this episode of monday raw

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lol athe the helluva kick

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Cole blew that call

Jiro posted:

Hahahahaha Graves just correcting Cole.

Has Cole ever called the blue thunder bomb right?

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Sami Zayn is now 2-0 vs Sheamus

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
So...still no Sami Zayn on the card?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:magical: Sheamus sold that like death.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

did i miss anything on this episode of monday raw

Roman Reigns

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
Ginger-on-ginger violence. A shameful thing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

after last week's episode i'm not sure "self serious" is a criticism i'm lob at mr robot

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't think Sami needs an assist to beat Sheamus, but I like the continuing theme of Cesaro and Sami helping each other out.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
lol zayn is such an afterthought. I'm surprised they gave him the win over owens like they did.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I can't help but wonder if Cesaro's suit is a tearaway suit even if he doesn't plan on tearing it off.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
The piped in noises are so obvious

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

after last week's episode i'm not sure "self serious" is a criticism i'm lob at mr robot

Alf was a guest star

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Tim

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sami's music isn't anywhere near as cheery without people singing along.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

VJeff posted:

I don't think Sami needs an assist to beat Sheamus, but I like the continuing theme of Cesaro and Sami helping each other out.

Samsaro

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
jericho and kevin owns have sex, with each other

gay sex

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The G Association of America

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Jiro posted:

:magical: Sheamus sold that like death.

Finishers are pretty deadly these days in general. Which is weird, because it implies their naming convention is well-founded.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Robert

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
The G stands for gynecologist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Anyone else agree? I feel like there have been a lot of great shows since Breaking Bad

I really like the show but it's not even close. Fargo is the best show since Breaking Bad, and if you want more in the vein of Breaking Bad there's Better Call Saul right there.

• Locked thread