Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
lol zayn is such an afterthought. I'm surprised they gave him the win over owens like they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Did we skip a few weeks here?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Oh j wasn't home for this - Cesaro sheamus best of 7 starring at Summerslam? Why do they hate Ceaaro? Why do they hate me? What was the threads hot take

I hate best of 7 matches in wrestling because they always go 7 games which makes all the ones before game 7 worthless.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Dumb dumb dumb DUMB the way they're doing this.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i always thought it was a dumb entrance anyway

No dumber than the Undertaker's stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

VJeff posted:

So does that mean Rusev wins on Sunday?

Probably a gently caress finish sunday where the belt doesn't change hands. This way Reigns gets the win, but isn't bogged down by the US title so they can insert him back into the main event scene more smoothly.

• Locked thread