Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
hurrrrrrr BALEEE DAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

G allows
O rganization for
N ether
A rea
D iseases

Hah! I didn't catch that acronym at first

eljackass
May 19, 2004

NO REGERTS???

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Dana's been relegated to the ranks of Maria Kanellis's annoying assistant from TNA...how embarrassing

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Scott Justice posted:

Anyone else think that Dana sounds like a Kroll Show character?

Yeah exactly! Hahahaha she's like a parody now

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Dr. rear end posted:

They're a big part of the reason why I never even made it to the strip in NV

NV is definitely worth a play-through! :) You're right, Cazadores do blow, but you shouldn't run into them or anything real dangerous if you stick to the highway

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Dr. rear end posted:

Oh believe me I want to, especially after playing like 250 hours in F4, but I'm not used to not having 300+ stimpaks and a rifle that can kill anything in one hit

Pick yourself up a Brush Gun ;)

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Does anyone watch Queen of the South? Is it any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eljackass
May 19, 2004

I sure hope they don't ruin Summerslam with a couple of gently caress finishes...they've been doing OK with writing recently, even though they pretty much blew this RAW, but I'm gonna get real unhappy if they screw up Summerslam

...and I'll still keep watching this nonsense :)

e: Queen of the South has got to be better than like Crisley or any of those other pop shows on USA Network

• Locked thread