Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wuv is
For idiots who dont know what is truely important in life
Humankind's singular saving grace
Merely hormones yo dont worry about it
A battlefield
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
And it taught me that in the waking world I am actually incapable of that sort of love. It was way more intense than the wuviest wuv I ever done felt. I should have already understood that I am incapable of wuv, twue wuv. I've been a goon since 02. It's self evident. But now I feel kinda sad about being a hollow person who is filled merely with hate, scorn, and amusement.

Anyone else worn dat emotional armor until they BECOME the armor and that which is inside merely withers away? Does anyone who has not want me to pass along a message to sauron for them, here in the outer dark? I don't have anything better to do than gnaw at my own being here in the darkness.

Feel free to post hollow souless "humans" club stuff here as well. Us hollows surely need a constant stream of recommendations for video games to play, youtube videos to watch, and small animals to torture and dismember. The hole left by what is good and pure in you is bottomless, but that doesn't stop the compulsion to fill it.

https://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tl;dr

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Maybe I'll make a robo reagan suit in an attempt to transform my hateful existence. Hmmm. U size 12?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Same

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

:waycool:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This concept of "wuv" confuses and infuriates me!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the secret to life is to practice Goodness, Openness, Kindness, and Unity, or "GOKU" for short.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
everything i know about wuv i learned from tweetie bird and sylvester the cats torrid love affair

:smith:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This concept of "wuv" confuses and infuriates me!

I understand it theoretically. I'm just WAY too cool for school and can't actually feel it except in dreams. All I get IRL is a pale shadow of the feeling.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Luvcow posted:

everything i know about wuv i learned from tweetie bird and sylvester the cats torrid love affair

:smith:

Whew, goddamn. Abusive, codependent relationships huh? Condolences.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nathilus posted:

Whew, goddamn. Abusive, codependent relationships huh? Condolences.

yes, and a crippling fear of women

because they're all trying to kill and eat me

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Nathilus posted:

And it taught me that in the waking world I am actually incapable of that sort of love. It was way more intense than the wuviest wuv I ever done felt. I should have already understood that I am incapable of wuv, twue wuv. I've been a goon since 02. It's self evident. But now I feel kinda sad about being a hollow person who is filled merely with hate, scorn, and amusement.

Anyone else worn dat emotional armor until they BECOME the armor and that which is inside merely withers away? Does anyone who has not want me to pass along a message to sauron for them, here in the outer dark? I don't have anything better to do than gnaw at my own being here in the darkness.

Feel free to post hollow souless "humans" club stuff here as well. Us hollows surely need a constant stream of recommendations for video games to play, youtube videos to watch, and small animals to torture and dismember. The hole left by what is good and pure in you is bottomless, but that doesn't stop the compulsion to fill it.

https://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

He loves you. He's with you every step of the way. He's always listening and he's proud of you. Hail Satan 2016

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Nathilus posted:

I understand it theoretically. I'm just WAY too cool for school and can't actually feel it except in dreams. All I get IRL is a pale shadow of the feeling.

At lest when the Singularity comes it won't be too hard for you to transition in to a robot existence.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Decebal posted:

At lest when the Singularity comes it won't be too hard for you to transition in to a robot existence.

Yeah was about to post. That's one of the great things about having no soul or true regard for others. Two less things to tie you down to this illusory meat-existence.

Zombie Boat posted:

He loves you. He's with you every step of the way. He's always listening and he's proud of you. Hail Satan 2016

:agreed:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
OP is a total normie trying to worm his way in, don't fall for it.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

notZaar posted:

OP is a total normie trying to worm his way in, don't fall for it.

Counterpoint: if was really faking it since 2002 I'd probably still be crazy enough to qualify by now. You don't gaze into the abyss this long without the abyss also gazing nto you.

Also, https://youtu.be/QaZ0L7aDx50

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Whatever you say, Chad.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

thanks for the invite but i'm gonna pass and chopt his here wood with my shirt off don' tpeek

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

social vegan posted:

thanks for the invite but i'm gonna pass and chopt his here wood with my shirt off don' tpeek

Love and lust are two different things, totally gonna peek.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
*locks OP in a haunted aerospace museum

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Try buying a lot of things, op, to fill the void in your heart

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Don Tacorleone posted:

Try buying a lot of things, op, to fill the void in your heart

I'm poor tho. :(

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Try that ingredient from chocolate that simulates the feeling of love OP. It's phenethylamine. You can probably find it for sale online.

And in my nonchemist opinion you could probably take 5g? and be ok and in love.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Decebal posted:

Try that ingredient from chocolate that simulates the feeling of love OP. It's phenethylamine. You can probably find it for sale online.

And in my nonchemist opinion you could probably take 5g? and be ok and in love.

thanks but instead I think Im gonna invade and take for my own the kingdom hearts.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tldr.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op, can I tell my dreams here too? Last night I had a dream I was back in college and I was in the cafeteria. I brought some kind of giant tupperware thing and I was just loading all kinds of food into it and then I just took it all with me home to live off of for like a week. hosed up!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I dreamt me and a friend were at a super boring party and my friend faked a seizure to help us get out of there

I'm not even the hero in my dreams

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi op, can I tell my dreams here too? Last night I had a dream I was back in college and I was in the cafeteria. I brought some kind of giant tupperware thing and I was just loading all kinds of food into it and then I just took it all with me home to live off of for like a week. hosed up!

Sorry but no. In this thread a dream is the jumping off point, but at no time should you ever try to verbally relate your dreams to anyone. No one cares.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nathilus posted:

Sorry but no. In this thread a dream is the jumping off point, but at no time should you ever try to verbally relate your dreams to anyone. No one cares.

Yeah, I know it was so weird! And then the other night I had a dream I was trapped in some kind of library, but every time I tried to read a book it was in some weird foreign language. Let me think op, I can probably go back a week or two on these.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

skylark is a man

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i had a dream last night and there was spooky zombies and we were trying to sneak past them and the weirdest part of the dream was i had friends

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I woke up with a piece of poo poo in one hand and a metal detector in the other

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Your posting is uniformily poo poo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
All I'm saying OP is that love is just a chemical reaction in the brain and not some magical experience.

Take the power of chemistry in to your hands and enjoy the time we live in !

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I took some drug that is making me very sleepy

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
As soon as anyone starts talking about dreams my brain activates a survival mechanism which prevents me from giving a gently caress, inshallah

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

dad gay. so what posted:

thats the turkey

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

Take some amphetamines to achieve a blissful balance

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Only thing that makes me happy is the plight of others at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Zorodius posted:

the secret to life is to practice Goodness, Openness, Kindness, and Unity, or "GOKU" for short.

*nods sagely*

• Locked thread