Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It already has a name it's called Luna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wait until global warming/environmental disaster has turned the Earth into a super heated hell of ash and fire. Then use a giant laser to scrawl onto the side of the moon the words "Nice Meltdown".

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

City of Tampa posted:

call it Allah

M... Moon God?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Sol III-A

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Decebal posted:

So, when in Star Trek they went to a place called Rama 3, they meant the 3rd planet of the Rama sun system ? Otherwise , what kind of idiots use the same names for multiple planets ?

Yeah. Have you never heard this before?

If our solar system wasn't ours but just some random system somewhere then Mercury would be Sol I, Venus would be Sol II, Earth would be Sol III, etc.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Decebal posted:

I know. I'm just surprised that the writers knew that

Star Trek writers are real smart!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The Roman's language is dead and gay so we can use their words as proper nouns if we want!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok I vote we name it Luna then.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You can tell those are their names from other words we already use that everyone accepts.

Lunar Cycle
Summer Solstice
Rough Terrain

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

dookifex_maximus posted:

"hi, i'd like to send this to the moon"
"which moon sir"
"you know, the moon!"
"there's hundreds of serviced systems with thousands of planets totaling eleven thousand three hundred eighty seven moons, six hundred and thirty of which are serviced by Galact-o-trans, sir, I need you to specify the zip code at least"
"IN MY DAY WE HAD ONE MOON AND IT WAS CALLED THE MOON YOU STUPID BITCH" :argh:

"Oh you mean Luna!"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bacontotem posted:

Name it after the dumbest meme in history

Doobies Lunar Doghouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006