Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

well you don't need me to tell you that we're facing tough times here. quality of threads and posts have been way down since q3 2015. this is usually the point where the boss tries to sugar coat it and tell you that we're poised for a breakthrough, but i'm not going to do that. that's not why i was hired.

i've been the owner and proprietor of several successful businesses past and present and i can tell you that we've got 8-10 months before our funding dries up and this cocksucker goes belly up.

this is where you come in. what we need is a thread so potent that it makes those fat cats in qcs stand up and take notice and gets them lining up around the block to invest. now at this point you're screaming "jerry! we don't have your business acumen and creative mind! we're a bunch of retards who have sex with our own poo poo!" trust me, i know, but i've done more with less in the past and i'll do it again. think of me as mcdonald's - i'm going to take your dead seagull of an idea and turn it into a mcnugget of pure profit.

so go ahead, wow me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

thats me telling you to get back to work

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

idk there were some pretty good threads yesterday

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

idk there were some pretty good threads yesterday

i'm not asking for a "good" thread i'm asking for a revolution

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Hot dog contest?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Doctor J Off posted:

Hot dog contest?

i'm just going to crouch here in your cubicle and screech in your ear until you quit

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What has our market research department come up with on the demographics and paradigm of millennials?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I could probably live with that.

Anyway get this: world's largest cat sculpture (excluding the sphinx)

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

What has our market research department come up with on the demographics and paradigm of millennials?

the research says what it says. let me worry about the research

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Perhaps we should put on a bake sale? Car wash?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

:confused:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Perhaps we should put on a bake sale? Car wash?

wow thats great. tell you what, why don't you put that in an e-mail to me, make sure to cc my assistant, then print it out and shove it up your rear end?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

these are honestly the best ideas so far and that says a lot

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I don't think we can go wrong with more penguins.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
The Jinx. Serial. Making a Murderer. True Crime is causing a media frenzy right now.

What I suggest is we go on a huge internet detective thread where we manage to discover who the killer was for an unsolved murder, preferably a young white girl from a small mid-western town who had so much promise. Everyone will be talking about GBS and SA and all the other fine Lowtax properties as the future of vigilante justice, like reddit but it actually accomplished something.

Then, once the murder trial is over and the hype has died down, we release the information that shows Jerry Mumphrey wasn't actually the killer and we completely framed him, causing a second wave of media attention.

Let me know what you think of my idea and I'll start profiling potential victims.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I don't think we can go wrong with more penguins.

I have it on good authority that this guy is a business genius.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Whatever happens, make sure there is a ball pit

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

kuddles posted:

The Jinx. Serial. Making a Murderer. True Crime is causing a media frenzy right now.

What I suggest is we go on a huge internet detective thread where we manage to discover who the killer was for an unsolved murder, preferably a young white girl from a small mid-western town who had so much promise. Everyone will be talking about GBS and SA and all the other fine Lowtax properties as the future of vigilante justice, like reddit but it actually accomplished something.

Then, once the murder trial is over and the hype has died down, we release the information that shows Jerry Mumphrey wasn't actually the killer and we completely framed him, causing a second wave of media attention.

Let me know what you think of my idea and I'll start profiling potential victims.

yeah i like it. will it play with the soccer moms in the flyover states thougjh?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thread wars

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

better check with the boys in legal to make sure we don't lose everything to star wars in an ip suit

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

better check with the boys in legal to make sure we don't lose everything to star wars in an ip suit

it would be more like "mobile strike" whatever that is imo

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I need the Glengarry leads. Theses leads are poo poo.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm not asking for a "good" thread i'm asking for a revolution

Have we done anything that combines clowns, grills and unusual comedic faces? Might be worth exploring.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

will there be pizza involved????

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

we're not allowed to have good or funny threads

sorry op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Theophany posted:

Have we done anything that combines clowns, grills and unusual comedic faces? Might be worth exploring.

good. run with it. see where it takes you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

it would be more like "mobile strike" whatever that is imo

I'll start researching chubby women to be in our commercials.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

I need the Glengarry leads. Theses leads are poo poo.

the leads are assigned randomly :rolleyes:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the leads are assigned randomly :rolleyes:

I've seen these leads a thousand times. What are Mitch and Murray doing?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Professor Shark could start a "PAWGs and you, an appreciation" thread?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
picture pages

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Adult coloring books are popular right now. just spitballin here.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Adult coloring books are popular right now. just spitballin here.

ya picture pages

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hear No Man's Sky is blowing up. Have we looked into a procedurally generated forums experience?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

ya picture pages

Have you seen them. They're trippy. Whoah. Hahahahha

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I'm not coming up with anything until we get this place properly cleaned. It's a shithole in here.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

hot dog sewer man from the south, autistic kid that eats nothing but pizza and makes his own video game, ultra racist India thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We need to split the GBS brand and create competition between multiple gbs's. It might dilute an already diluted product, but I'm confident we'll soar to new heights instead

• Locked thread