Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
That was a pretty cool show! I missed about half of it so now I gotta go back and watch the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
Liked the show, sad I didn't get to be there live since it was in town, but the guy who decided Curt Hawkins needs a Chuck Norris facts gimmick needs to be put in guantanamo

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

No kidding. It's amazing anyone could look at his Prince of Queens gimmick and go "Yeah, we sure need to hire this guy and make him whatever this is instead."

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Was it good?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Very

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm still unsure exactly how one kicks another man's head off his face.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
The same way you kick someone's leg out of their leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I mean I guess you could kick someone's head off with such a velocity that their face separates and remains intact independently of their head, but it would be really hard.

• Locked thread