Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Heath's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
It's like Dolph is trying to do a Dean impression, only with yelling.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is it just me or is like everything about Dolph composed of a mismash of other, better wrestlers?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Who's the walking rave?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DeepDickPizza posted:

I sort of like this whole Heath Slater angle and how it's been used to get over the Orton/Lesnar feud has been good, but have they explained how and why a "free agent" is just getting matches like that? Are they tryout matches? Or are there just no rules to Slater's appearances in typical lazy WWE fashion?

Heath was never fired, he just wasn't drafted. He's still a WWE employee.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/Christian4Peepz/status/765714830938472448

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Power Windows posted:

Goofier face: Kalisto right now or Corbin's stomach?

The answer is always Corbin.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

I miss anything good so far?

Heath got a concussion from Dandy Orton, but won his match by DQ. Later, Heath was confused and bleary in the trainer's office and the dastardly Shane McMahon made him sign a contract anyway.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Heath's kids gonna eat tonight! :woop:

All nine hundred and fourteen of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

BOOTY-ADE posted:

He needs a gimmick where all his kids are orphans and he's working to build a new home for them

E: Vince if you steal this I'mma stab you in the nads

If only he could enlist the aid of a plucky luchador that Kevin Owens hates for some reason.

• Locked thread