Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can't sleep after I smoke, I used to be able to back in college, but now it seems to make me hyper aware of my body in a way I can't explain and I can't fall asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OctoberBlues posted:

Are you in the US? I was under the impression that they can't sell pseudophedrine otc anywhere, every time I have bought it in I have to talk to the pharmacist and sign a sheet of paper, lol. So when I look at the giant wall of products, I just look for the ones that have little cards instead of boxes, that's the good poo poo!

Pseudoephedrine, pff. In glorious Canada you can still buy actual Ephedrine otc. Sort of. It's legal, but hardly any shops carry it. So while it can only legally be sold as a nasal decongestant, you can actually only buy it at weird supplement shops. Yep.

Example: http://www.fitshop.ca/pierce-performance-ephedrine-12-pack.html Because you really need 600 tabs of nasal decongestant. Totally legit.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Ephedrine is totally legal here as well but pseudephed is not. I tried it out as a substitute for caffeine and it's worthless.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a dog from hell posted:

Ephedrine is totally legal here as well but pseudephed is not. I tried it out as a substitute for caffeine and it's worthless.

Oh, lots of stuff has pseudoephedrine here. Don't have to sign for it or anything. It's just on the shelf at walmart.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a dog from hell posted:

Gives poor sleep and I feel this is objective.

indica makes you sleep

sativa makes you alert and interested in poo poo

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

indica makes you sleep

sativa makes you alert and interested in poo poo

Yeah but what I'm saying is if you go to bed baked as hell then you wake up feeling like one of Satan's familiars hosed you in the rear end.

Might be a personal thing but every intoxicant fucks up my sleep. Weed has little to no detrimental physical effects but it makes me feel groggy and dumb. Alcohol is the most forward about it so that's the one that I court.

Stupid conversation though honestly a person uses what they use. Smoke crack for all I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isn't there research now saying that indica vs sativa doesn't really matter? I think it matters more how it's grown as opposed to sativa/indica. Or at least that's what the weed scientists these days are saying.

• Locked thread