Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey guys, just another Wednesday in this hell we call life. What's making your day lovely today?
:smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm a poor gay loser from tey-xas, life is an utter bitch and yet I find myself content. Presumably because of all these cocks I am surrounded with, because I haven't had my breakfast weed yet. :shrug:

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
My personality is pretty bad but that's more of an every day thing

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsCP9VtsWX8

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Well I'm at work, but on the plus side I'm on the forums at work, so that kind of evens out.

Otherwise I'm still hung up wondering where Tony went : (

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I ate a bean burrito and ice cream yesterday and now I've got the dairy n bean blowout

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i spent the morning and half the night hiding in one kids bedroom in the group home i work in because another tard "kid" thats 6'3 and stupidly strong decided to flip the gently caress out for no reason at 3:30 am and try attacking me and my coworker. he got ahold of her and bit the gently caress out of her hand and her pinky now looks like an angry dog has been there. she at least has weight advantage over him and can push him, if he managed to grab me and wanted to i could probably die very quickly. not a fun night in the tard house

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
also im hungry

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I had an amazing poo poo this morning thanks to eating nothing but beans and beer last night but now I have to go walk through a sauna to my crappy retail job and deal with drunken idiots all day.

Thank god we have Netflix at the shop so I can muddle my brain into oblivion instead of focusing on the crushing void that is my self esteem.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im having a BM currently

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I have skin cancer which if I didn't have poo poo doctors would have been taken care of easy 8 months ago, instead I had surgery on 6/27/16 to remove a large disgusting tumor on my face that grew amongst getting punted from physician to physician, as well as removed two infected lymph nodes, and my surgeon hosed up by not arranging radiation treatment immediately after to mop up the remaining cancer cells, so the remaining cancer cells caused new tumors to regrew in the wound, it mesasticized, and spread to a further lymph node where a new large tumor is also forming that's pushing hard against my jaw and causing me agony.

Due to lovely insurance and lack of doctors and there does not to appear to be any such thing as emergency surgery to remove a fast growing tumor. Emergency rooms do not handle this stuff. Going through my regular physicians will take 2 1/2 months to get a surgery date, and by then it will cause more harm/spread and start new tumors elsewhere, and I'm now ready to go out of network (should have done long ago but was misinformed about severity) and pay $10,000 - $20,000 or more for a surgery that if my doc arranged radiation timely... wouldn't have been needed.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Almost stubbed my toe.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

goondolences

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
hangover and a server outage

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
What s wrong Hector?

Also this might be more appropriate in the en subforum. Gotta be a lot of overlap with the failson thread

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well Hector I have noticed that I always long for something more thinking it will make me happy, but it never does. Which is depressing because then you can't even look forward to the next thing in life you want because you know it won't matter.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Nathilus posted:

I'm a poor gay loser from tey-xas, life is an utter bitch and yet I find myself content. Presumably because of all these cocks I am surrounded with, because I haven't had my breakfast weed yet. :shrug:

Aye welcome Texas goon, I too hail from the Lone Star State

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
everyone is having sexy sex but me :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
my life is perfect and good, i'm posting here anyways gently caress you op

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

We can do better.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Runaktla posted:

I have skin cancer which if I didn't have poo poo doctors would have been taken care of easy 8 months ago, instead I had surgery on 6/27/16 to remove a large disgusting tumor on my face that grew amongst getting punted from physician to physician, as well as removed two infected lymph nodes, and my surgeon hosed up by not arranging radiation treatment immediately after to mop up the remaining cancer cells, so the remaining cancer cells caused new tumors to regrew in the wound, it mesasticized, and spread to a further lymph node where a new large tumor is also forming that's pushing hard against my jaw and causing me agony.

Due to lovely insurance and lack of doctors and there does not to appear to be any such thing as emergency surgery to remove a fast growing tumor. Emergency rooms do not handle this stuff. Going through my regular physicians will take 2 1/2 months to get a surgery date, and by then it will cause more harm/spread and start new tumors elsewhere, and I'm now ready to go out of network (should have done long ago but was misinformed about severity) and pay $10,000 - $20,000 or more for a surgery that if my doc arranged radiation timely... wouldn't have been needed.

:(

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Runaktla posted:

Fuckkkk, sorry to hear that. I hope condolences from anonymous assholes on the internet make you feel better.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'm being disciplined on bullshit charges by my employer but gently caress it I had half a bottle of whiskey and a double cheeseburger for lunch so they can go suck a gently caress. Life is beautiful.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A fitting song - all the band members are fat except the skinny drummer.
https://youtu.be/mM2-iPAY2p4

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Runaktla posted:

get it taken care of asap then sue errybody

part of the reason you're getting punted is because they know the hammer of civil justice is going to fall hard on someone and they dont want to be on the block

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
everything is awful...something awful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Runaktla posted:

excellent avatar/post combo

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I ate at McDonald's and read the newspaper this morning.

That was really all I wanted to do today so I think I'll stick one finger up my butt and another up my nose and see if I can make them touch.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Runaktla posted:

Aww man oh my god

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't hate my life but yeah everything is poo poo pretty much

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I hate everything about that stupid loving avatar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

today is nice

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I hate sam's avatar. His last one was good but this one makes me think he's vendagoat.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nathilus posted:

I hate sam's avatar. His last one was good but this one makes me think he's vendagoat.

yes this is what makes my Wednesday suck also

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Hey guys! Maybe go travelling. It's never too late to slap on a backpack and find something new inside yourself by putting yourself in new environments, socially and physically. Complacency is the brother of ennui and the world is full of wonders! What are you waiting for? It's not like you've got face canc oh :(

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I'm at work and it's totally dead. I spent half an hour staring out the security bars covering the front windows at cars flitting past, their occupants busy and productive. I am struck by the poignant irony of the height of my day being the quality of bowel movement I had this morning when one considers the gurgling noise that my brain is making while it slowly leaks out of my nose.

Nothing is lost and everything is poo poo.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I'm drowning in a river of piss and the piss isn't even warm

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i'm bored.

i don't want to keep playing my united provinces campaign cuz i've already snowballed and now its boring work

i thought olympic basketball would be a fun distraction, but it kinda sucks and the nba is way better

i don't do drugs anymore so thats out too

loving bored

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

MC Hawking posted:

I'm at work and it's totally dead. I spent half an hour staring out the security bars covering the front windows at cars flitting past, their occupants busy and productive. I am struck by the poignant irony of the height of my day being the quality of bowel movement I had this morning when one considers the gurgling noise that my brain is making while it slowly leaks out of my nose.

Nothing is lost and everything is poo poo.

You have a job, and you're probably relatively young. You can go anywhere, do anything! You just need to want it enough :) :) :)...you were pulled from nothing to an arrangement of cells that can experience the myriad beauties of existence at an astoundingly precise time in history. Only the boring get bored. Be wonderful! Be safe. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

RaySmuckles posted:

i'm bored.

i don't want to keep playing my united provinces campaign cuz i've already snowballed and now its boring work

i thought olympic basketball would be a fun distraction, but it kinda sucks and the nba is way better

i don't do drugs anymore so thats out too

loving bored

What would ray smuckles do? He'd jettison those doldrums! Get some friends around and make a plan to shake your life up over some crispy stellas. I just went to Portugal and it was a blast! :)

• Locked thread