Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

We all remember the LA Beast, right? He's done some crazy things, like eating a 5 lb package of sugar free gummy bears, eating a cactus, and drinking an old crystal pepsi and immediately throwing it up!

Lately the Beast has gotten a little weird. He's done live chats where he seems to be more and more unhinged. He doesn't do eating challenges anymore and berates fans who ask him why. He is training to become the fastest man to walk across America. I don't remember his exact plan, but it's something like 40 miles a day, every day, for three months. He is woefully unprepared for this. But don't worry! He smokes a lot of marijuana now, like crazy amounts. This leads to a lot of new videos where he just screams things like a mentally challenged person and people comment about how they are worried about him.

ANYWAY. He recently posted this video of a car accident he was in, and judging by the car (seen in the preview shot and at 5:20) he should be dead. I can only imagine he was high as balls speeding down the road and saw a fly or something and swerved off the road. The accident almost certainly killed his pet tarantula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8mo50j5g08

So, if you want to watch the LA Beast complete his mental breakdown, just stay tuned to his channel. It's no longer funny or entertaining, but it is fascinating in a psychological kind of way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if this is the worst thing that happens to him, he got off lucky

edit: fyi that car burned down it didnt explode with him in it lol. the accident looks moderate to minor at best!!!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i unironically like la beast, even the insane version.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

i unironically like la beast, even the insane version.

The LA Beast can teach us all a lesson about how the grass isn't always greener. The man got paid a decent amount of money (probably between $50K-$100K a year) just to post one video a week of himself eating something ridiculous and looking stupid. Most of us would love that life - a few hours of work a week and you're kind of famous. But the LA Beast seems miserable and longs for something more meaningful in life. Makes you think.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
A few hours of work a week? Yikes, sounds exhausting. I'll stick to my gov't job I think

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
LA Beast is like a modern day Siddhartha, experiencing everything in order to attain enlightenment.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

The LA Beast can teach us all a lesson about how the grass isn't always greener. The man got paid a decent amount of money (probably between $50K-$100K a year) just to post one video a week of himself eating something ridiculous and looking stupid. Most of us would love that life - a few hours of work a week and you're kind of famous. But the LA Beast seems miserable and longs for something more meaningful in life. Makes you think.

almost as if youtube doesnt count as a friend

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

This guy is pretty cool.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Everyone's been expecting him to die for years now

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

also it should be le beast not la beast, nice french idiot

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I remember he made a video where he got revenge on his dad for telling him not to film any more eating challenges in the house by drinking spoiled milk in his dad's car and then throwing it up. Cool guy.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

I remember he made a video where he got revenge on his dad for telling him not to film any more eating challenges in the house by drinking spoiled milk in his dad's car and then throwing it up. Cool guy.

this guy sucks poo poo

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

this guy sucks poo poo

Yeah, man!

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
The la beast is no shoenice, imo

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Yeah shoenice was way more of a piece of poo poo

Dewp
Sep 3, 2009

satisfaction
Thank you for the update, you did a good job.

Hope he keeps making videos instead of dying.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Dewp posted:

Thank you for the update, you did a good job.

Hope he keeps making videos instead of dying.

i hope he does NEITHER

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
that fucker is really retarded but watching him have a loving caniption when he ate those chocolate bhutla whatever peppers was p entertaining

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
LA beast is a cool dude. I should invite him over to watch ufc with all my buds.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

It's brain damage from all the old crystal pepsi

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kuato posted:

A few hours of work a week? Yikes, sounds exhausting. I'll stick to my gov't job I think

nice

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

also it should be le beast not la beast, nice french idiot

lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

he ripped off my friend cranberry daniel who used to eat a lot of cranberries on youtub

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Did he pee blood

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWMhw7eMfSY&t=125s

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

he ripped off my friend cranberry daniel who used to eat a lot of cranberries on youtub

And major league eating only has a jellied cranberry category, it's all politics I tell ya

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

down n out posted:

And major league eating only has a jellied cranberry category, it's all politics I tell ya

i'm not surprised daniel killed himself with everything that was going on :(

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's my beast friend :3:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Ha e a good day, OP

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm not surprised daniel killed himself with everything that was going on :(

Rip cranberrys daniel

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

lol hes right at the age where schizophrenia hits dudes...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

subhuman filth posted:

lol hes right at the age where schizophrenia hits dudes...

Are they still saying that marijuana use can trigger schizophrenia if you're already so inclined? I 100% think marijuana should be legal and use it myself, but ever since the LA beast started eating/smoking weed daily something has gone wrong in his brain. When half the comments on your videos are people concerned about your mental health, perhaps you should go talk to a professional and not just continue preparing for your walk across america AKA Death March.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

Are they still saying that marijuana use can trigger schizophrenia if you're already so inclined? I 100% think marijuana should be legal and use it myself, but ever since the LA beast started eating/smoking weed daily something has gone wrong in his brain. When half the comments on your videos are people concerned about your mental health, perhaps you should go talk to a professional and not just continue preparing for your walk across america AKA Death March.

yes. this is a generally accepted idea in the medical community

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

angerbeet posted:

Ha e a good day, OP

He's stealing the poo poo outta Paul Harvey's catchphrase

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

he should switch to air dusters

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Requesting shoenice x LA Beast vore slashfics

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

no i don;t sorry muffin

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

this guy sucks poo poo

Got a link to this episode?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
No thanks. His eating poo poo was entertaining even with the stupid arm movements, but watching someone's brain slide down the shitter is just unpleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
He doesn't look like a beast to me...

• Locked thread