Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gabagool is loving capicola you goomba idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

hey vyst get this:

sucka my dicka yuo fuckaman

Whoa heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

leave the gun, take the gabagool.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

BRING ME DA GABAGOOL YOU FREAKIN BUTTHEADS

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

pass the proshoot

Da proshoot with some fresh mazzarell

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

shoophobo posted:

Hey I brought some fresh mutz to this party, my boy Geno made it fresh this morning, it melta in you mouth! *various hand gestures*

mama Mia!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

shoophobo posted:

I got my boy down at the docks, he's working on getting a slab of prosshoot from italy to "fall of the truck":airquote:

Hey you hey you make sure you give Tony his cut of that proshoot or he's gonna clip your rear end

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

pass the freaking gaba gool please

HEY YO I'M TRYIN TO EAT HERE

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

thathonkey posted:

at whole foods asking the chicks who work here "got any freakin gaba gool hon ?"

that broad had to go in the back to get that extra spicy gabagool I like. *kisses fingers *

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

has anyone got some gabagool for me?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

look at this amateur only having a 2 lbs stash of gabagool

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

donkey salami posted:

My mom caught me gabagooling. I had been telling her it was cum in my sheets. Now she knows it's mootzarella

It's so hard to wash mootzarell stains out of muh sheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gonna have me some gabagool n mahtz wrapped in proshoot

• Locked thread