Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
From the Simpsons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Water is good for you it makes your pee clear and not yellow

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Lipstick Apathy
I've heard that you can get dehydrated while you're sleeping at least to a small extent, and then the dehydration adds a little extra sleepiness on top of early morning wake up times. I started drinking a big ol' glass of water right when I wake up, and it feels pretty good.

Lifehacks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I need to set up a Wallace and Gromit-type contraption that automatically waterboards me when my alarm goes off.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

I need to set up a Wallace and Gromit-type contraption that automatically waterboards me when my alarm goes off.

I sleep wearing a camel pack, 100% hydration all night

Awps R. Band
Feb 3, 2016

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I sleep wearing a camel pack, 100% hydration all night

Just sleep in a full bathtub and you'll never dehydrate, your skin absorbs it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Fuckin LOL if you drink water to wake up. Real men chug a glass of Coke and squirt a generous shot of Mio in there. If you don't believe me I'll post a picture tomorrow morning around 6:15 or so.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Water is good for you it makes your pee clear and not yellow

does foam = death is coming?

afaf

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

foam usually means a high level of something I forget in your system it happens to me mainly when I am hungover or really dehydrated s maybe I'm way off

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mariana Horchata posted:

does foam = death is coming?

afaf

Death is coming regardless of what comes out of your willy or hoohaa

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm an alcoholic so I'm always dehydrated as gently caress

I put a bottle of water near my bed before I pass out and when I wake up in the morning it's like manna sent from the heavens

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

drink your piss for instant recycled hydration and to save on unprocessed b vitamins

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
smoke weed every day

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Tall glass of water and some ritalin is the only way to start the Day imo

naem
May 29, 2011

I keep a quart Nalgene bottle next to my bed and chug it twice daily mmm tap water

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

IV of saline solution hooked up 24/7. Makes you feel like a god and I dare you to find something that cures a hangover faster.

Only downside is you have to pee every 15 minutes.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

limp_cheese posted:

IV of saline solution hooked up 24/7. Makes you feel like a god.

I'm scared of needles

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm scared of needles

So am I :(. Otherwise I would be doing that all the time.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

limp_cheese posted:

IV of saline solution hooked up 24/7. Makes you feel like a god and I dare you to find something that cures a hangover faster.

they have services here where u can call some dudes who shows up with a van and iv bags to cure ur hangover. like this 1: http://thecurela.com/

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why do I need the service

can't I rig something up myself with a ziploc bag and salt water and some tubing

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Smythe posted:

they have services here where u can call some dudes who shows up with a van and iv bags to cure ur hangover. like this 1: http://thecurela.com/

the 'Lifestyle' image is a person shooting an assault rifle :confused:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I guess drink some salt water?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ROFLburger posted:

the 'Lifestyle' image is a person shooting an assault rifle :confused:

:911:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

a clown
Oct 13, 2012

by Smythe

banned

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Chuggalug a muggadrug! Fuckin poo poo man, need to smoke a fat doobie and take a couple of Xanax now to slow down enough for the work truck to catch up to me!

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i had buscyuts and gravy and a few xanax bars and a few hydrocodones and a glass of water and somehow i feel way more sleepy wtf

gas

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

also im smoking weed but it's not waking me up eithe and work starts in EIGHT MINUTES

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

but life feels great like fire me what hahaa ok

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i was going to ask for a 35% raise this year or walk and it's performance revie wtime

yaaa boi peace out bitch hole

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

oh god what do i do to wake up im nodding please get the tcc

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Chuggalug a muggadrug! Fuckin poo poo man, need to smoke a fat doobie and take a couple of Xanax now to slow down enough for the work truck to catch up to me!

Uh whatever dude I'm sure you tossed that in the sink immediately after snapping that pic

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Mandator posted:

oh god what do i do to wake up im nodding please get the tcc

you need to find god son

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Fuckin LOL if you drink water to wake up. Real men chug a glass of Coke and squirt a generous shot of Mio in there. If you don't believe me I'll post a picture tomorrow morning around 6:15 or so.

actually real men drink boiling hot coffee to wake up

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im looking forward to one of these robots malfunctioning and ripping some dicks off with their hideous robot strength

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that's not a fetish, that's just schadenfreude

im not lying

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

that's not a fetish, that's just schadenfreude

im not lying

:grin:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i sometimes drink a water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I do drink a nice full 20 oz glass of water right when I wake up, it seems to make me feel less tired fatigued in the morning.

krusty.jpg

• Locked thread