Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Nate and Nick are national treasures and immensely perplexing and entertaining and following the leadup to this fight has been super funny. Nate Diaz is like, the perfect foil for McGregor. He pushes all of the irishmans buttons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah McGregor wants to be the jerk who runs his mouth before the fight but he's trying to pull that on someone who had been doing that for a decade before McGregor even got into the fight game and who also just beat the living poo poo out of him, and it's not really working for him like it has in the past. He's out of his depth and it's hilarious

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
While I don't particular care for the Diaz brothers, I think Nate will win this one.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
diaz bros own

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what's the vig

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
cameron diaz is a nice lady i dont think she has what it takes

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

what's the vig

This! Gotta know the freakin vig baby!!!!

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

conors gonna win this one boys have u seen the size of his glutes that all punching power for when he punches people

ice cream snakes
Dec 8, 2008

proof of concept posted:

tbf after their last bout it's probably the UFC's idea for them to fight at welterweight so that there is zero risk of their most marketable champion dropping his belt to a diaz brother

Except even if they were fighting at lightweight it still wouldn't be for the belt.

But Diaz is even money and a sure bet. Put literally all your money on him. I'm converting my 401k to a 420k

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

what's the vig

Some say he once shook hands with Lancelot and he was was the first man to land on the moon. All we know for sure is, he call him the vig.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

ROFLburger posted:

diaz bros own

I'm so loving sick of hearing about McGregor and this fight is boring, but I'm glad at least one of the Diaz bros. is getting fatter paychecks and mainstream notoriety out of this :unsmith:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ice cream snakes posted:

Except even if they were fighting at lightweight it still wouldn't be for the belt.

whoops, you're right, he's featherweight champ, not lightweight. Still, they've been building up a title bout for him at lightweight and I'm sure they don't want him to get knocked out of contention before they can get those ppv dollars

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo poo! gently caress! Holy mackeral!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

Dana: :homebrew: on McGregor
McGregor: :negative:

Dana: .... mulligan

I don't know what the gently caress this means but it looks controversial. I like it.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

ice cream snakes posted:

But Diaz is even money and a sure bet. Put literally all your money on him. I'm converting my 401k to a 420k

RIP

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ice cream snakes posted:

Sorry for your loss (lol)

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

ice cream snakes posted:

Cucked

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

evobatman posted:

McGregors plan is to punch weaker and stay longer in the ring with Nate Diaz. It's a great plan. For Diaz.

Well look at how loving wrong it is possible to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
check out all the owned retards itt

• Locked thread