Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

peter thiel loves to suck cocks and take hot loads in his butthole

so peter thiel posts on gbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.

Red Red Blue posted:

If posting sex tapes without consent and spitefully outing gay people is the "free press" I'm gonna say it probably should be burned to the ground

This is literally nazi ideology btw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

a senior gawker employee said he had no qualms about posting video of a preteen having sex on the internet

what I'm saying is both gawker and peter thiel should burn in hell

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm glad they're dead.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

a senior gawker employee said he had no qualms about posting video of a preteen having sex on the internet

that's called anime and there's a whole subforum devoted to it

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

more like dICK posted:

Naw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

that's called anime and there's a whole subforum devoted to it

dude how is that in any way a defense?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

more like dICK posted:

no it isnt

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Hulk said the n-word in a voicemail at some point so the laws of the land no longer apply to him. Also the celebrity phone hacking scandal isn't that big of a deal. It's free speech, man

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

RIP lowtax

more like dICK posted:

good

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

both gawker and peter thiel should burn in hell

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
all u need to know about this is d&D TOtally thinks gawker was good and cool so adjust ur opinions accordingly

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

roymorrison posted:

all u need to know about this is d&D TOtally thinks gawker was good and cool so adjust ur opinions accordingly

lol for a bunch of posters whose politics i ostensibly agree with, they sure are fuckign wrong a lot.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

dude how is that in any way a defense?

it's an indictment

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hulk Came, They Gawked, They were Conquered

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im glad of it

gawker was a trash site for assholes; its contributors are the great retardos of my millennial :rolleyes: generation

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Oh no, not Jezebel!

burn it to the ground :clint:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Jezebel won't be missed but it feels weird univisipn paid 150 mil to basically kill the website

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

more like dICK posted:

nazis were very concerned about gay ppl being allowed to out themselves where & when they choose

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Best news I've heard all day. One less garbage clickbait site. Good riddance.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

hemophilia posted:

Jezebel won't be missed but it feels weird univisipn paid 150 mil to basically kill the website

no one is saying this except gawker because they want to smear poo poo on the walls on their way out

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

more like dICK posted:

you're a no-name white noise poster

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
please enjoy Jimmy Kimmel and others making GBS threads directly into a Gawker editor's mouth and being entirely justified in doing so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

big government needs to butt out imho. if gawker was meant to be shut down the invisible hand of the market would have taken care of it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

*looks at mange mite's post and scribbles something in a notebook*

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Finding humour in a website getting shafted that posts lower quality garbage than a tabloid newspaper makes you hitler FYI

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

no i don't

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Good. gently caress them.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

more like dICK posted:

Pretty neat that people are supportive of a literal nazi destroying the free press and drinking the blood of children.

Doesn't help when the victim is a complete pile of poo poo.

gigawhite posted:

Gawker deserves it and anyone defending sharing sex tapes as a form of protected speech should seek help

What about TMZ?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i'm masturbating to the sex tape of gawker getting hosed

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

What about TMZ?

TMZ can go the same way and I would be happy to see it happen. I'm sorry you think that because Hulk Hogan is a bad guy that he shouldn't be afforded the same rights as everyone else, like not having his dick shown on the internet and popularized by a major media venue.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

White Noise posted:

But in the end it doesn’t matter what they see or think they see. The terminals are equipped with holographic scanners, which decode the binary secret of every item, infallibly. This is the language of waves and radiation, or how the dead speak to the living. And this is where we wait together, regardless of age, our carts stocked with brightly colored goods. A slowly moving line, satisfying, giving us time to glance at the tabloids in the racks. Everything we need that is not food or love is here in the tabloid racks. The tales of super-natural and the extraterrestrial. The miracle vitamins, the cures for cancer, the remedies for obesity. The cults of the famous and the dead.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i hope the hulkster finally gets to gently caress his daughter in peace now

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

But for real though, gently caress Gawker and gently caress you if you think finding someone morally reprehensible gives you license to invade their privacy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gigawhite posted:

TMZ can go the same way and I would be happy to see it happen. I'm sorry you think that because Hulk Hogan is a bad guy that he shouldn't be afforded the same rights as everyone else, like not having his dick shown on the internet and popularized by a major media venue.

Do you have any idea the time and effort I put in to have people gaze upon my dick pick? And hulk here has other people do this with for him. Dude should be thanking them

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

E1M1 posted:

But for real though, gently caress Gawker and gently caress you if you think finding someone morally reprehensible gives you license to invade their privacy

I love how many leftist defended their abhorrent behavior too, completely unironically endorsing the no bad tactics just bad targets mindset.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I look forward to our oncoming future where everyone's genitals are posted online by their personal and political enemies and archived in a searchable format

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

What about TMZ?

What did he do that was bad enough that a tape of him having sex should be shown to the public because "lol Hogasm"?

TMZ is scummy but they've never shown an entire tape of a celebrity loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Justin Godscock posted:

What did he do that was bad enough that a tape of him having sex should be shown to the public because "lol Hogasm"?

TMZ is scummy but they've never shown an entire tape of a celebrity loving.

You don't get it man, he wanted that tape to get out. That nasty little bitch!!!

• Locked thread