Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will be the greatest weapon Coach Ido has given Conor McGregor for this fight?
This poll is closed.
Moving with cunning agility as the panther 6 5.71%
Striking with blinding speeds as the vipor 5 4.76%
Throwing inedible poo poo with a blind rage as the chimpanzee 94 89.52%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Triticum Guzzler posted:

breaking news: artem lobov is out of his fight with a severe shoulder injury sustained on landing when conor mcgregor was practicing throwing cans across the room

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Decades posted:

For real though who the poo poo is Mike Perry?

Trump's running mate

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
Dicks out for Homasi

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
https://streamable.com/4qof

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Scary domestic violence Rampage coming out for a second there.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
that is one unhappy rumble

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I would not mess with rumble tbh

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

threeagainstfour posted:

Scary domestic violence Rampage coming out for a second there.

C'mon y'all

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

C'mon y'all

I apologize to Rumble, please don't tell him I did this.

On call for work this week and have only been getting a few hours of sleep a night all week so my brain is a little jumbled right now.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i have a job so i can't tell black people apart

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rumble was right to shut that fool down. Nothing worse than knobheads who talk over people.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Skip My Posts posted:

i have a job so i can't tell black people apart

in my defense

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
When the first guy said Mick Diaz, back when the world was still new and full of hope, no one would have dared to dream that life could be this good.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

vainman posted:

How does Lim make weight

tapeworm

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

What is going on in your avatar

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Eat Bum Zen posted:

tumblr

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Eat Bum Zen posted:

Well friend that appears to be some hot hot slashfic between WWE wrestlers Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose drawn as pigs in love.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZr_nRb1XWg

Connor seems mad.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Crying about the faceoff sounds genuinely mental to me

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Sprecherscrow posted:

I'm beginning to think this John Kavanagh isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

he's dumb as hell.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Crying about the faceoff sounds genuinely mental to me

Well he's about to get his face off in like 20 mins.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

-Atom- posted:

he's dumb as hell.

He's in your head, and you're shook.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The only person not shook on this forum is Keven.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Weigh-ins start now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVj1Zkj55M

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
loving lol, what an idiot

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I hope Hyun gyu lim beats up the lovely guy i dont care about. I hope Magny wins too. I hope something other than Rumble instantly landing a glancing punch and the fight being over happens in the co-main. As for the main event,,..... I guess at this point i dont care who wins but im in support of whichever outcome leads to seeing more interesting fights from both guys against people they havent fought before. I could see either guy taking their paycheck and going home if it doesnt go their way. Id kinda rather see Conor win for that reason because weve already gotten to see like 20 nate diaz fights against varying levels of opponents and styles. Overall i hope everyone has fun

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I think Glover is going to get hurt really badly, and then he's going to hit that high-crotch single that looks incredibly sloppy and like it shouldn't get anyone down, yet somehow gets everyone down, and then he's going to beat the gently caress out of Rumble on the ground

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Looks like Conor is walking out first tomorrow.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

He shook as gently caress.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

fatherdog posted:

I think Glover is going to get hurt really badly, and then he's going to hit that high-crotch single that looks incredibly sloppy and like it shouldn't get anyone down, yet somehow gets everyone down, and then he's going to beat the gently caress out of Rumble on the ground

Thatd be pretty cool

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Goddamn, 165 thousand peak viewers on the YouTube stream alone. Wow.

Also, with all the cops-for-show at weigh-ins and other face-off events, I always fantasize about that one-in-a-million chance where you have the straightest-arrow pencilfucker on the entire force that goes "Excuse me, that man just made a threat on that other man's life and that of his teammates, I'm going to have to do this by the book and take him into custody." and the whole event falls apart.

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

manyak posted:

I hope Hyun gyu lim beats up the lovely guy i dont care about. I hope Magny wins too. I hope something other than Rumble instantly landing a glancing punch and the fight being over happens in the co-main. As for the main event,,..... I guess at this point i dont care who wins but im in support of whichever outcome leads to seeing more interesting fights from both guys against people they havent fought before. I could see either guy taking their paycheck and going home if it doesnt go their way. Id kinda rather see Conor win for that reason because weve already gotten to see like 20 nate diaz fights against varying levels of opponents and styles. Overall i hope everyone has fun

it's funny because I've somehow been conditioned to hate conor and love diaz for the opposite set of reasons, but I know it would be way more fun to watch conor continue to fight than see him break down as the consequence of a diaz lossv2.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Conor being out of his mind angry is either going to be really great for him, or really terrible for him in this fight, no in between.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

manyak posted:

I, on the other hand, want to see Conor rematch Aldo and Holloway and fight Frankie Edgar. If he goes to lightweight that would be cool too.

I agree with the rest of it.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Bluedeanie posted:

Sabah Homasi

what's the vegas odds the crowd will chant USA! USA! during this dudes fight

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I, on the other hand, want to see Conor rematch Aldo and Holloway and fight Frankie Edgar. If he goes to lightweight that would be cool too.

I agree with the rest of it.

As much as i hate how every other big fight in the UFC now is a rematch, the Aldo one would be good because its still a potentially cool fight and the first one was really fast (didnt count because Aldo was horny), and the Holloway rematch would be good too because Holloway has come really far and earned it, and itd be fun

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
lmfao

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/766783496983490560

gonna reiterate that I hope Hyun Gyu Lim wins

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

manyak posted:

lmfao

hahahahahahaha

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
PSYCHE bitch im not going to shake your hand but instead scream like the skateboarder kid whose balls started bleeding in the funny video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

manyak posted:

lmfao

What the hell

• Locked thread