Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
At Otakon last year I ended up drinking an entire extra large orange soda over the course of an hour or so and ended up having to pee super super bad. When I got to the men's room there was a long line because a very, very fat Sailor Moon had gotten stuck in the door and a pair of volunteers were struggling to get him out. I was about to piss myself so I went into the ladies' room instead and ended up sitting in a stall next to the voice actress who played Gruntilda from Banjo Kazooie. I could tell because her poop grunts sounded just like the voice grunts they used in the game.
I finished and tried to wait for her to come out so I could tell her I was a big fan of her work but some girl dressed as Attack on Titan came in and saw me standing outside the stall and gave me the stinkeye so I scampered before she called security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Just once?! Bloody favouritism!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
So were you sitting down to pee as camouflage since you were in the ladies room or is that how you normally do it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Murphy Brownback posted:

So were you sitting down to pee as camouflage since you were in the ladies room or is that how you normally do it

I was sitting down to pee because"when in Rome" you know?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
When I was a kid I was fishing on a golf course lake in my neighborhood when lo and behold there's Bob Griese golfing after hours. I asked for an autograph, he gave me a personalized golf tee instead, orange with Dolphins on one side and Bob Griese name on the other. Then he showed me a better way to use a Devil's Horse fishing lure. I lost the tee a long time ago.

I used to be drinking buddies with Billy Donovan until he went to the pros (now you know where I live). He's got a legit sense of humor and uses the word 'gently caress' like an artist.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Aug 19, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
At that same convention though I did get to meet big knockers voice actress Tara Strong and she let me take a picture with the two of us hugging but I sort of abused the privilege and purposefully brushed the back of my wrist up against one of her boobs. I thought I was pretty slick but I think she realized I was doing it on purpose because she was sort of grimacing in the picture.

She was a good sport about it though and even called me "Mistah J" in her Harley Quinn voice (I was dressed as Steampunk Joker). All in all a good celebrity encounter.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It was a steampunk anime Joker so yes, it was appropriate for Otakon.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
All these golf course stories remind me of the time I was golfing and hit my ball into the woods and while I was looking for it I stumbled across a tree with a tiny little door set into the trunk. In golden letters over the door was the name "Warwick Davis."
I knocked but he didn't answer. I'm pretty sure he was home though because I could hear the TV through the door.
Anyway when people ask I can tell them I've been to Warwick Davis's house.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I just booked tickets to an evening with Steve Wozniak, plus meet and greet. I'll post in this thread if he verbally abuses me.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Doug Stanhope lives kinda close by. I see him a lot at Pecos League games but I leave him alone while he endlessly heckles the umpires as I am not some kinda weirdo

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

some duke of england or whatever took a good hard look at my girlfriends tits and then, seeing that I had noticed, smiled at me pleasantly.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

captainoblivious posted:

One of my professors went to college with Wolf Blitzer and said he had a nickname in college that was too offensive to say in class. He wouldn't tell us and now he's dead. Ill never know what it was and honestly it kind of haunts me.

it was "Barf Shitsler"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

taylor swift's car broke down in front of my house a few years ago and she came inside to use my bathroom. of course i said yes. she left the meanest smelling mess i've ever smelt in my life in there, and didn't even flush!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Bo-Pepper posted:

mods please change applewhite's username to "that shrimpy dickhead" thank you

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
I once ran into Scarlett Johansson and she immediately started to yell at me about how I broke into her hotel room (uh, cleaning lady let me in so chill out) and was naked and had her security guard throw me out even though all I did was ask for a hug. loving entitled Holllywood bitch.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
One time I got bumped up to first class on a flight and sat next to Morgan Freeman, and he told me about all the property he was buying in south carolina (where I was headed) and now I'm not so sure about him, I mean is South Carolina really a hot commodity??? What a weirdo

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't want to say I caused it but in 1992 I met Robin Williams in Morocco and shook his hand and chatted with him and stuff, and then like 20 years later BAM suicide.

Sorry bout that.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
And oh yeah about 7 years ago I was on a plane with my son sitting next to this hot blonde and she introduced herself as Ali Larter and I had no idea who she was, until I saw her name again a couple months later associated with Heroes. She played with my kid and thought he was cute.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Someone post that ridiculous story about the guy meeting Regina Spektor and inspiring one of her songs.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

At Otakon last year I ended up drinking an entire extra large orange soda over the course of an hour or so and ended up having to pee super super bad. When I got to the men's room there was a long line because a very, very fat Sailor Moon had gotten stuck in the door and a pair of volunteers were struggling to get him out. I was about to piss myself so I went into the ladies' room instead and ended up sitting in a stall next to the voice actress who played Gruntilda from Banjo Kazooie. I could tell because her poop grunts sounded just like the voice grunts they used in the game.
I finished and tried to wait for her to come out so I could tell her I was a big fan of her work but some girl dressed as Attack on Titan came in and saw me standing outside the stall and gave me the stinkeye so I scampered before she called security.

Lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
"You are a moron" is a line from my all time favorite Bill Murray movie Hey, There Goes That Gopher

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I had dinner at a table next to Die Antwoord but didn't say hello cause it seemed like they were having a nice time out and didn't want interrupt.

My GF had breakfast with Jessica Alba once when she stayed at her friend's house, apparently she is insanely beautiful in real life so it's not just hollywood magic!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i kicked the dog from fraiser and it bit me

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I sat next to Greta Van Susteren on a plane many years ago. She is even uglier in person.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i kicked the dog from fraiser and it bit me

I saw the dad from Frasier walking a dog at Venice beach but it wasn't Eddie and the whole experience was disappointing.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Greg Brady asked me if I Iiked Eminem, and then, unprompted, sang his own rendition of "Slim Shady" except he said "Greg Brady" instead

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Tardcore posted:

Oh poo poo, that means a goon lives near me, that's loving terrifying

Feel the uncomfortably clammy love.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I once had a threesome with the White Stripes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I was once on a transcontinental flight and Julia Louise Dreyfus told me that the first class bathrooms were for first class passengers only. I asked her if she understood the irony of her telling me that and she called me a prick.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I ran into Bill Murray and accidentally called him Kevin. He said "I'm world renowned actor and comedian Bill Murray." I said "Oh, you look just like my friend Kevin, I bet you get that all the time."

*Yes, I ripped this off of a Cyanide and Happiness cartoon, I'm still in lazy mode from the lazy thread, forgive me.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i sucked ian mckellan's dick and he came really fast without warning. when i told him as much he said wizards don't come early or late, they cum exactly when they mean to

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
once in an airport my dad said 'hey look, it's harvey keitel!'

that's my story

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I was at a wedding in Lake Geneva and Jay Cutler was in attendance. During the cocktail hour I happened to stand behind him in line at the hors d'oeuvres buffet. He was taking his time shoveling large handfuls of jumbo shrimp onto several plates. He explained to me he needed to "fuel up" on shrimp on account of his blood sugar.

He then asked me if I had ever been seen Geneva Lake before. I told him I had grown up in the general area, and had spend quite a bit of time on the 26 miles of trail-paths around the lake. Jay let out a condescending grunt and informed me there were actual 30 miles of trails around the lake. He then walked away while carrying five plates of shrimp and muttered "dumb-rear end" under his breath.

Not 30 seconds later this guy walks up to me and apologizes for Jay's behavior. He tells me Mr Cutler was under a lot of stress, and that his blood sugar can effect his attitude. I'm assuming he was one of his handlers.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I made shrimp for tech 9 and his whole crew.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Oh and the guy who plays Jack in Jack in the Box commercials is a regular at my restaurant

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
deadmau5 banned me for posting an image of Gary Busey

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i sucked ian mckellan's dick and he came really fast without warning. when i told him as much he said wizards don't come early or late, they cum exactly when they mean to

ahaha

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Dr Cheeto posted:

deadmau5 banned me for posting an image of Gary Busey

lol same

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Applewhite posted:

I was once on a transcontinental flight and Julia Louise Dreyfus told me that the first class bathrooms were for first class passengers only. I asked her if she understood the irony of her telling me that and she called me a prick.

i like this story

also i would do unspeakable things to elaine. 1985-present. the loving works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I once punched Captain Hook's head off. The children were horrified.

• Locked thread