Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayeka
May 28, 2016

I think some anime is okay. Like, the good ones. Like Tenchi Muyo, or Dragon Ball Z; those are good. Do you agree or disagree? What are animes do you like or dislike?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Nazis are pretty cool

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

I think everyone here has seen an anime by now. Did you like it or dislike it and why?

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

poopnanners posted:

NOT IN MY HOUSE

ok, lock the door then. cool friends will hang out else where. We have N64s with cool games and cool anime dvds and you got nothing, idiot!

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

notZaar posted:

Do comic books count? I've been reading this book, it's called JoJo s Bizarre Adventure

no, gently caress off loser

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

VendaGoat posted:

The Simpsons, Op

:wrongful:

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

hth posted:

anime belongs in the trash, OP

Cool. I'll see you there.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Runefaust posted:

Legend of Galactic Heroes.

That show sucks

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Runefaust posted:

Your taste in anime is subpar, much like your posts.

i just wanted to be contrarian, that show is amazing

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

When I was in high school in the late eighties, I rented a VHS copy of Akira and though it was really cool, since I had never seen a cartoon that well done and violent before. I didn't know it was Japanese or anything, and didn't know that anime existed. I also watched a cartoon show called Star Blazers in the late 70s when I was in grade school, again without knowing it was some weird Japanese thing.

And that is my entire experience with anime, tricked into watching.

Try Lucky Star

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

jeff smisek posted:

I like tenchi muyo

back off, bitch

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

I'll cut you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

genesplicer posted:

I actually show a bit of anime to my students. When we are discussing force and motion, there are several scenes in Planetes that really demonstrate motion in free fall. These scenes are really great for illustrating how stuff actually moves when gravity and friction are not a factor.

That's cool, what grade do you teach

• Locked thread