Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you yes?
No
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Take this test
http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/ei_quiz/

If you are too lazy to take this scientific test to see if you are emotionally intelligent like l was, here are 18 vague things that will help you think you are

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/242881

Are you emotionally intelligent?

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
not taking the test but no

I'm a kissless virgin

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah I didn't take the test either but I'm not a kissless virgin, so that is something. I think.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i guess i have autism or this test is poo poo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Relin posted:

i guess i have autism or this test is poo poo

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Im highly emotionally intelligent. It aint easy believe me. Basically everyone else is a selfish autist while some of us actually give a poo poo about the people around us. You fuckers.

At least its easy to get laid.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i

hope

everyone

dies

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
"okay we need you to look like a Tex Avery cartoon for this one"

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

All the white guys look the same to me

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I took the test and got a 14/20 but I took it again and got a 20/20. Looks like just taking the test made me more emotionally intelligent. Thanks this has changed my life.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why is this asian woman so angry :confused:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im an rear end in a top hat

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm dead inside so probably not

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Relin posted:

why is this asian woman so angry :confused:

That's actually disappointment, but we can't all get 20/20 on the emotional intelligence test, and I think that's close enough.

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
When I hurt other people I get really, really hard instead of feeling bad so I must be a genius emotionally

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

This poo poo is dumb and wrong and designed for overacting theater dorks or sociopaths trying to be people

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

pm me

pm me

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Huge Obamacare Fan posted:

This poo poo is dumb and wrong and designed for overacting theater dorks or sociopaths trying to be people

I didn't take the test either ;)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if i always feel a deep sense of dread and misery, is that good?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

11/20. But at least I wasn't such a sperg I angrily refused to do the test or raged at the result.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

11/20. But at least I wasn't such a sperg I angrily refused to do the test or raged at the result.

jesus man, have some empathy and compassion for those worse off than you.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Woohoo! I'm "slightly better than average"! I knew it! :smug:

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Yes I am.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i got every face right on the aspie quiz, and those were much harder - these all look way to un-natural and forced

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm very emotionally intelligent. Intelligent enough to realize emotions are illogical and should be disregarded.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im an emotional alfred e neuman

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im an emotional alfred e neuman

What, me worry?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
That was ridiculous.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Your Score: 16/20

Nice work. You seem naturally well-attuned to others' emotions--a vital skill for forming compassionate connections. You scored above average but still have room for growth; research suggests that people can improve their emotion recognition skills with practice. So keep an eye out for our forthcoming empathy training tool, designed to boost your emotional intelligence.

Well it turns out I can recognize basic emotions however due to my sub-100% success rate I should use an empathy training tool beep bop

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

this face is expressing....

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

several faces seemed to be expressing constipation or bad acting

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
I know when I'm pissed off, I know what I'm pissed off about, and I know that I need to do something to make the fucker who pissed me off feel just like I. So yeah.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

This is my compassion face.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

These "emotions" sound like a hassle. Why does anyone bother with them?

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I love taking these tests but I do wonder why I always get the faces right for "anger" and "disgust" but have a much harder time with other emotions.

BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

13/20. I'm proud to say I was right about the one with the tongue sticking out. Now I know when women are flirting!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

nope. emotions are for suckers

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Applewhite posted:

I'm very emotionally intelligent. Intelligent enough to realize emotions are illogical and should be disregarded.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I got 0/3 and quit

• Locked thread