Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

King of Bees posted:

I'm so loving American and nobody can doubt that. I've fought on fields of battle for this great country. I proudly own guns of several different calibers. I own a big house in suburbs and I grill a lot of hotdogs, steaks and burgers. Doubt my patriotism and the last thing you'll see is the stars and stripes smothering the life from you.

But today... Today, Im having a nice cup of tea (PG Tips) at breakfast instead of coffee.
thats cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I am so American that I poo poo out an egg the other day and when it hatched there was a baby bald eagle clutching a .45 in it talons. Top that.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I'm so American, I get all my Jesus information from South Park and Chick tracts.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

This is an imposter. So much wasted beer

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I'm so American I've "withdrawn" from multiple wars just when we were about to win honest.

Also my much lauded Freedom and rights for all collapses at the slightest test.

Well, at least I'm fat lazy and obsessed with fake celebrity.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I'm so American I wear my Trucknutz around the house.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

This is an imposter. So much wasted beer
thats cute

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

H.H posted:

Is it true that McDonald's is really popular in Russia, even with middle class people who should really know better?

When I visited Moscow a year ago my sister told me it has something to do with non-chain restaurants being too expensive for most people.
Despite being highly educated, having a relatively good management position and experience living abroad she often eats there.

There was a thing on NPR a while back about McDonaldsin Russia and like how people were confused by them at first because I guess in Russia everyone who works in restaurants are assholes to the customers but McDonalds is American and they made sure that their employees all like smiled and told people to have a nice da and things so it was really weird

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

There was a thing on NPR a while back about McDonaldsin Russia and like how people were confused by them at first because I guess in Russia everyone who works in restaurants are assholes to the customers but McDonalds is American and they made sure that their employees all like smiled and told people to have a nice da and things so it was really weird

Russian customer service is even more sourfaced than Finnish customer service (it's cool because you as a customer don't have to pretend you're having a great day either and can just mumble through the transaction). My Russian textbook presented the situations "Waitresses Just Passing by Your Table When You're Trying to Place an Order" and "Meal Taking Hours to Arrive" as business as usual in a Russian restaurant.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like the north american model of pretending that EVERYTHING IS FINE

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
:911:

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

King of Bees posted:

I'm so loving American and nobody can doubt that. I've fought on fields of battle for this great country. I proudly own guns of several different calibers.

:chloe:

King of Bees posted:

I own a big house in suburbs and I grill a lot of hotdogs, steaks and burgers. Doubt my patriotism and the last thing you'll see is the stars and stripes smothering the life from you.

But today... Today, Im having a nice cup of tea (PG Tips) at breakfast instead of coffee.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
rock, flag, and eeeeeeeagle

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

putting up my us flag when done with this post

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I'm so American I just raped and murdered the first Mexican chick to walk past my fireworks stand. And then I turned around and high-fived the county sheriff. WUT NOW

Phase 2 is getting her children orphans deported, will report back on progress

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I'm so American I just raped and murdered the first Mexican chick to walk past my fireworks stand. And then I turned around and high-fived the county sheriff. WUT NOW

Phase 2 is getting her children orphans deported, will report back on progress

Holy poo poo :911:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I made pizza tonight using American dough, Italian tomato sauce, Italian mozzarella cheese and American grown vegetable toppings. Since we perfected pizza it came perfectly. Italians would probably just mess it all up. Like cook it upside down or something.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do you fight for the rights of every man

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Moridin920 posted:

WTF?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you said you were a real american

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

King of Bees posted:

I'm so loving American and nobody can doubt that. I've fought on fields of battle for this great country. I proudly own guns of several different calibers. I own a big house in suburbs and I grill a lot of hotdogs, steaks and burgers. Doubt my patriotism and the last thing you'll see is the stars and stripes smothering the life from you.

you loving british sleeper agent

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I am also a red-blooded American. A real world class gently caress up.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
being american means you get to do whatever you want so long as jesus didn't say you can't do it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

being american means you get to do whatever you want so long as jesus didn't say you can't do it

jesus said love your neighbor

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol if you, your parents, your grandparents, or anyone traceable in your lineage did a white collar job for a living.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you loving british sleeper agent

Horrifying :911:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

Real murican only fight fur same kind of person as him durr

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I fought in a war once. poo poo was interesting i guess.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

psychokitty posted:

Real murican only fight fur same kind of person as him durr

America as myth vs America as reality

Also the fact that the US is incredibly culturally diverse, like really it's unbelievable. So people are gonna have different experiences to draw from.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

King of Bees posted:

I use a rascal

Put hydraulics and spinners on the rascal.

Change the honk to "America, gently caress Yeah"

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

King of Bees posted:

I made pizza tonight using American dough, Italian tomato sauce, Italian mozzarella cheese and American grown vegetable toppings. Since we perfected pizza it came perfectly. Italians would probably just mess it all up. Like cook it upside down or something.

That is Chicago style pizza. :colbert: which is American

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i don't eat anything that isn't neon and individually packaged

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I'm not really patriotic but it is funny to see bitchmade euros mewling everywhere about their secret jealousy of america

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If I was american I'd brag about it most of the time tbh

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Helical Nightmares posted:

Put hydraulics and spinners on the rascal.

Change the honk to "America, gently caress Yeah"

Waaaaaay ahead of you. Except my horn is the same as The General Lee on the "The Dukes of Hazard".

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

hell yes rebel flags everywhere

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm so american i fetishize the time a bunch of states tried to quit america

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

:fap::jackbud:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have two tiny american flags in the flower beds at the end of my long drive way and a big rear end one flying over the detached garage that I don't even need except to park my John Deere lawn mower in.

You can loving deal with it the rest of the so called 'world'.

• Locked thread