Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

King of Bees posted:

I'm so loving American and nobody can doubt that. I've fought on fields of battle for this great country. I proudly own guns of several different calibers. I own a big house in suburbs and I grill a lot of hotdogs, steaks and burgers. Doubt my patriotism and the last thing you'll see is the stars and stripes smothering the life from you.

But today... Today, Im having a nice cup of tea (PG Tips) at breakfast instead of coffee.

you loving british sleeper agent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

being american means you get to do whatever you want so long as jesus didn't say you can't do it

jesus said love your neighbor

• Locked thread