Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WINS THE ROH TITLE MATCH?
Lethal
Cole
Draw
A NEW JAPAN GUY THEY ALWAYS WIN AM I RITE?
View Results

• Locked thread
Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

All these gd melvins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I ain't even mad

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Finish made me laugh. First time the Addiction have really entertained me in a long time.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
Lethal may as well be telling Cole that HE IS THE ONE WHO IS THE BALL LICKER!

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.
Man, Cole looks skinny as hell. What happened?

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Man, Cole looks skinny as hell. What happened?

Dude gets injured and sick pretty regularly. He looks pretty weak.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Lethal nooooo

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

KYLE!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Awesome show. Excited to go to ASX!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lethals run had some valleys but man oh man the peaks were out of this world

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oatgan posted:

lethals run had some valleys but man oh man the peaks were out of this world

He's definitely on the Mount Rushmore (lol) of RoH champions, along with Joe, Danielson, etc.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

rovert posted:

Tell me when Truth Martini returns

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/766689668343664644

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
So, the implication he's making is that Martini is unhappy with ROH but nobody else is willing to put up with him? I'm assuming Elgin's not burying ROH's office here since he's still working there albeit less frequently.

It's strange to me that they're already setting up the O'Reilly match right after Cole winning the title, unless they do a screwy finish at ASE and draw it out until at least Final Battle to do the switch. If they really intended Cole to win the title in order to persuade him to re-sign, a short transitional reign seems counterproductive in that regard.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why don't you ever just share the actual tweet instead of jacking yourself off perpetually

duyarvish
Feb 7, 2015
If Truth Martini doesn't come back will most of the fanbase even bother to question it?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

Why don't you ever just share the actual tweet instead of jacking yourself off perpetually

Cry about it

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

yea ok posted:

Cry about it

You really seem mad about someone else crying about something, why don't you go cry about it?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

huh

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
I'll cry for all of those posts...

Silas flinched up a lot taking Shibata's strikes. Be a man!!

Jay Briscoe vs Adam Page was a good match for the Hangman to get some shine. Their injuries looked pretty sick. Rough match. God DAYM!

Call me crazy but Fish vs Chicken was my favorite match of the night until the end where Jay's run came to a sad end without Hendrix, Truth and his dreads. I really liked those three together. Oh well. Adam Cole as a champ will be fun too.

Those were some slice and dice tables tonight. Jeeezus. What was the deal?

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Attended this show as well and it was fun as hell. The best part though may have been the next day. We were eating at the hotel buffet when Hattori sits down next to us. The waitress comes over and asks where his buffet ticket is. He looks at her confused. He didn't pay for his poo poo, just walked in grabbed food and sat down. Haha. I wonder how many times he's been successful getting free buffet meals. The waitress grabs his plate away and walks him up to the front to make him pay. It was awesome.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

kinetic77 posted:

Attended this show as well and it was fun as hell. The best part though may have been the next day. We were eating at the hotel buffet when Hattori sits down next to us. The waitress comes over and asks where his buffet ticket is. He looks at her confused. He didn't pay for his poo poo, just walked in grabbed food and sat down. Haha. I wonder how many times he's been successful getting free buffet meals. The waitress grabs his plate away and walks him up to the front to make him pay. It was awesome.

Why didn't you stand up and buy that man his meal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

I should have. Now I have regret.

• Locked thread