Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

If I were a GM Seattle would have taken him in the second round (we didn't have a first) and it would probably cover up all the other gently caress ups I would have made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DJExile posted:

LARIATOOOOOOOO

Great stuff. How did the punt go?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

He had a really good game. Imagine if he can actually stay healthy for a season.

I still can't believe you guys got your hands on him. He is too good a situational player to let Billy B have him.

How much do you want to bet Long has the stars and bars tattooed on him somewhere?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bird in a Blender posted:

:lol:

But what is he reacting to here?

He got a 15 yard penalty and an automatic first down after he sacked Keenum on a 3rd down. It was an incidental facemask that Keenum ducked into :argh: but as the rules are written the call is correct. It's just a frustrating as hell penalty on a day that felt like it was full of ticky tack calls.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Forever_Peace posted:

Decided that the world needed a Sowell Gif

started an effort post. got mad.

jesus loving christ

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

drat, that was a great fake, especially since Tate is one of the few receivers who seems like a credible threat back there. How has Tate looked without Calvin around?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ahahaha. Doug owns so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

:cripes: what the gently caress. I'd say bench his rear end for this, but he's the only person besides Sproles with functioning hands.

• Locked thread