Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah he's great his name is glen

a baby boy is born in this world, all innocent, precious, unknowing, and full of promise.

he own parents then christen him "Glen" :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

you realize he was responding to me making a joke about that same song right Mumpy

SeedI have to ask do you think Mumpy Puffinz is actually retarded or a total bumpkin or something he just plays one on the internet

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a baby boy is born in this world, all innocent, precious, unknowing, and full of promise.

he own parents then christen him "Glen" :(

This was in Canada you can get away with anything up there

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I wonder how all the weed in his guitar affects the acoustics.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

you realize he was responding to me making a joke about that same song right Mumpy

i don't read the threads sam

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

maybe if he didn't smoke weed he could afford a new guitar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sheep-Goats posted:

SeedI have to ask do you think Mumpy Puffinz is actually retarded or a total bumpkin or something he just plays one on the internet

lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wall Balls posted:

maybe if he didn't smoke weed he could afford a new guitar

pretty sure willy nelson can do both

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Learning about Willie Nelson with good friends life is pretty ok sometimes *cuts deeply into left arm using box cutter with no change in facial expression*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

Learning about Willie Nelson with good friends life is pretty ok sometimes *cuts deeply into left arm using box cutter with no change in facial expression*

That's cool dude do you have another box cutter around for me, I don't wanna use yours

Don't give me that look

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

That's cool dude do you have another box cutter around for me, I don't wanna use yours

Don't give me that look

it's a spare blade I'm sorry it doesn't got the handle part should do the trick though

:stare:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:tinfoil: this time instead of shittign my pants ........ i shat the OP's pants :tinfoil:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

:tinfoil: this time instead of shittign my pants ........ i shat the OP's pants :tinfoil:

why were you wearing the op pants nooner?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why were you wearing the op pants nooner?

:tinfoil:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Sheep-Goats posted:

There's a place called Glendo, it's in Wyoming.

that's a real good glen dad nickname. you all walk into they house being all "AYYYYYY GLENDO HOWS IT HANGING? LEFT OR RIGHT?" Guffaws all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my brothers friend calls him funny glenny and he gets so mad haha

• Locked thread