Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

fyallm posted:

Why is Brees at 2.01 pretty awful? With how we score he is technically the #1 QB out there..

Alot of people keep QB's in our league, here were all of the keepers:

code:
A. Dalton	M. Crabtree	E. Manning	M. Mariota	D. Freeman	J. Nelson	B. Cooks	C. Newton	Da. Johnson	T. Gurley	D. Hopkins
A. Robinson	B. Bortles	Green Bay	K. Benjamin	D. Baldwin	R. Matthews	T. Riddick			M. Sanu
And I agree the starting RB's aren't the best, and wish I would of remembered I had allen and took an rb in round 4 instead of golden tate. Could of had d. Murrary, langford, rawls, abdullah.. I might try and trade someone one of my WR for a RB1

Your goal is to outscore your opponent each week, which is not the same thing necessarily as having the best player at the highest scoring position. Carr + Jamaal Charles (or whoever at 2.01) would easily outscore Brees + Sims. You're looking at probably an 8-10 point per game difference at RB there, and a 3-4 point gap at QB in the opposite direction, using full PPR and 6 point passing touchdowns. This is the main reason people recommend waiting on QB in most leagues (with the exception of 2QB/superflex); the gap between top QB and middling QB is quite small compared to RB or WR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

AtraMorS posted:

Also if your waiver wire/free agent system involves bidding, then it probably isn't what DrPossum described. It's probably a Free-Agent Auction Budget (FAAB): Basically you put in bids on players you want before the free agent market opens each week, then at a pre-determined time, your site will process all of those bids from all owners, and the highest bid gets the player. You have a set amount of monopoly money to spend over the course of the season. Some leagues process an auction 3 or 4 times a week; others will process only one, and then the remaining free agent players are just first-come-first-served for the rest of the week. There could also be other wrinkles, like whether or not $0 bids are allowed, or a limit on add/drops in a single week. It's tedious, but it's still worth it to read up on how your particular league works so that you'll know the system when it matters. It really sucks to have to start bad players only because you forgot a particular rule or setting for that league (I've gotten caught by an add/drop limit before when I didn't plan my bids very wisely). FAABs can be hard to get a handle on at first, but I've been using them for a few years now and I prefer them over any other method.

Hope that helps! Not a bad team, but not a great team either. Also I am not at all an expert.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, it's a free agent auction with a $200 budget.

I'm thinking about trying to initiate a trade of someone for Odell Beckham Jr in order to strengthen up my WR game, especially since he was the very first pick via auto draft so the person might not be the most attached to him. I just need to figure out who to offer up.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

RVProfootballer posted:

Your goal is to outscore your opponent each week, which is not the same thing necessarily as having the best player at the highest scoring position. Carr + Jamaal Charles (or whoever at 2.01) would easily outscore Brees + Sims. You're looking at probably an 8-10 point per game difference at RB there, and a 3-4 point gap at QB in the opposite direction, using full PPR and 6 point passing touchdowns. This is the main reason people recommend waiting on QB in most leagues (with the exception of 2QB/superflex); the gap between top QB and middling QB is quite small compared to RB or WR.

Hummm alright that is a good reason. I will have to remember that going into next year...

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OxySnake posted:

How many people in the league and what are the scoring rules? Also what kind of draft?

Also drop the extra defense, drop your extra kicker and grab some people from the waiver wire. Like some other WRs.

10 person league that I told somebody I would do so they would hit 10 people and I was told it's 100% default ESPN rules but outside of that I have no clue.

RVProfootballer posted:

I don't hate it. L. Murray and Jennings are fantastic bench RBs, but yeah you really need to drop your extra kicker, extra defense, and extra QB for some WRs.

There is a big old list of available WR's left, any idea on who I should target?

I was thinking about the Mike Wallace/Joe Flacco connection but I already have too many bad Ravens on my team

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Asema posted:

There is a big old list of available WR's left, any idea on who I should target?

I was thinking about the Mike Wallace/Joe Flacco connection but I already have too many bad Ravens on my team

The Raven you want is Kamar Aiken, not Mike Wallace. Other options would be Rishard Matthews, Steve Smith Sr.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Asema posted:

10 person league that I told somebody I would do so they would hit 10 people and I was told it's 100% default ESPN rules but outside of that I have no clue.

If Kenny Stills' injury isn't serious, he could be a good pickup as he seems locked in to the #2 role in Miami (much to Parker owners' chagrin). I also like Chris Hogan to have an impact this year.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Seconding Aiken, Stills, and Hogan. They're probably the only 3 WRs on that list that I would give a passing glance, and probably in that order

e: also Crowder, but he's in the same boat as Hogan where he's more of a WR6 stash-and-see and not much of an immediate impact. However, Crowder is definitely an add if it were keeper/dynasty

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 30, 2016

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Aiken and Rishard Matthews for sure, then one of Stills, Crowder, or DGB, imo. All are worth dropping Stafford for when you've got Cam.

Edit: Rishard Matthews is clearly above Hogan and Stills for me, but Hogan is fine to add in that latter pile of "third add" guys.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I picked up Aiken/Matthews/Hogan as more WRs

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Tom Brady can make even the deepest WR on the chart look good. The question is whether he will last through 4 weeks of Jimmy G's Wild Ride to get there

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Sorry to repost this but only got one response last night and wanted some additional feedback. Are my RB's really that bad? I think my other positions make up for it but maybe I need to do some work.

12 Team, Half PPR

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

Sorry to repost this but only got one response last night and wanted some additional feedback. Are my RB's really that bad? I think my other positions make up for it but maybe I need to do some work.

12 Team, Half PPR

You just have no depth whatsoever, plus neither of your starters is a locked in, minimal risk RB1 by any means (a la AP, Gurley, Miller). If Lacy doesn't bounce back, you're looking at best case of starting two mid/low end RB2s. If Lacy gets injured, you're boned if you don't get Starks.

The rest of your team is definitely good, but getting another solid RB2 would help a lot. Not sure you can afford to trade Marvin Jones for one, though. Stashing Dion Lewis in IR is a good plan, but won't help you for quite awhile.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
They aren't terrible, imo. I think Eddie has a decent chance at a very solid year, but probably nothing flashy. Latavius I worry more about, but since you got DeAndre you can at least adjust if he starts getting more production than LMurr. McKinnon is a player I love and own in dynasty (along with LMurr), but I'm not sure he'll get a big opportunity.

I might consider looking for a trade to upgrade one of your RBs, but I'd wait a couple of weeks to see if you can some value off your bench to trade for that RB.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Chernabog posted:

12 team, 0ppr 5PATD

Quoting myself because this my first draft not on autopick and I got no responses. Is it decent at least?
I'm thinking if trading cooks since otherwise I will have 4 people on bye for week 5.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

12 team 1ppr 6ptTD, picking 10th

1(10). David Johnson
2(15). AJ Green
3(34). LeSean McCoy
4(39). Jarvis Landry
5(58). Danny Woodhead
6(63). Drew Brees
7(82). Allen Hurns
8(87). Tyler Lockett
9(106). Kevin White
10(111). Julius Thomas
11(130). Ryan Fitzpatrick
12(135). Darren Sproles
13(154). Eric Ebron
14(159). Tyler Eifert
15(178). Blair Walsh
16(183). Steelers D/ST

I'll be streaming my kicker and defense. I probably should have done something different with Ebron/Eifert, but I figure Eifert will be good later, and maybe I can grade Thomas/Ebron. Generally pretty happy, I have a waiver pickup for CJ2K already (We have an IR spot, so I stashed Eifert).

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MalleusDei posted:

12 team 1ppr 6ptTD, picking 10th

1(10). David Johnson
2(15). AJ Green
3(34). LeSean McCoy
4(39). Jarvis Landry
5(58). Danny Woodhead
6(63). Drew Brees
7(82). Allen Hurns
8(87). Tyler Lockett
9(106). Kevin White
10(111). Julius Thomas
11(130). Ryan Fitzpatrick
12(135). Darren Sproles
13(154). Eric Ebron
14(159). Tyler Eifert
15(178). Blair Walsh
16(183). Steelers D/ST

I'll be streaming my kicker and defense. I probably should have done something different with Ebron/Eifert, but I figure Eifert will be good later, and maybe I can grade Thomas/Ebron. Generally pretty happy, I have a waiver pickup for CJ2K already (We have an IR spot, so I stashed Eifert).

Trade Ebron for RB depth if you can. I personally don't like Eifert just because he's so injury prone but he's serviceable. Dump Sproles for McCoy's backup. Sproles will do 40 points 1 game then nothing for half the season side is the definition of boom and bust. You did pretty good overall.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

IMO Eifert is classic last year's hype. He was a darling last year because his ADP was super low and he was healthy for the first time in forever. Now his ADP is (typically) higher* and he's already hurt. I don't know why anyone thinks that last year was the beginning of a new trend and not an aberration.

*That's by far the lowest I've seen him go, and he's not really a bad stash under those circumstances, but point still stands.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Trade Ebron for RB depth if you can. I personally don't like Eifert just because he's so injury prone but he's serviceable. Dump Sproles for McCoy's backup. Sproles will do 40 points 1 game then nothing for half the season side is the definition of boom and bust. You did pretty good overall.

Disagree. Sproles is behind Glass Ryan Mathews this year, and is a much safer bet for consistent touches than guessing right on the #2 back in Buffalo. Pederson has used receiving backs well in the past.

If you're handcuffing McCoy, Is it Reggie Bush, Gilislee or Williams?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

RVProfootballer posted:

You just have no depth whatsoever, plus neither of your starters is a locked in, minimal risk RB1 by any means (a la AP, Gurley, Miller). If Lacy doesn't bounce back, you're looking at best case of starting two mid/low end RB2s. If Lacy gets injured, you're boned if you don't get Starks.

The rest of your team is definitely good, but getting another solid RB2 would help a lot. Not sure you can afford to trade Marvin Jones for one, though. Stashing Dion Lewis in IR is a good plan, but won't help you for quite awhile.

Yah I got put in a tough place drafting #1 overall because when it came to me at the end of the 2nd, there had been a run on RBs. I was expecting to get Ingram, Martin, or McCoy but they were all gone. I couldn't risk passing on an RB again and the ones available were Lacy, CJA, Forte, JStew, Carlos Hyde, Rawls. All of them were gone before my next pick. Maybe Lacy wasn't the best choice but I didn't have a lot of options.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Teemu Pokemon posted:

IMO Eifert is classic last year's hype. He was a darling last year because his ADP was super low and he was healthy for the first time in forever. Now his ADP is (typically) higher* and he's already hurt. I don't know why anyone thinks that last year was the beginning of a new trend and not an aberration.

*That's by far the lowest I've seen him go, and he's not really a bad stash under those circumstances, but point still stands.

Eifert is also probably missing somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 games, which is a significant enough percentage of the regular season to make him a Do Not Draft candidate.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I drafted two teams last night, both non-PPR and pretty much stock scoring.

10 team, 5th pick:

12 team, 7th pick:

I'm feeling OK about the ESPN team but very bleh about the Yahoo one. Thankfully that's the "Oh sure I'll play fantasy I guess?" work league, so I can probably swing some decent waiver pickups and trades.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

12-team, 1 PPR league with 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 FLX (W/R/T). Drafted 9th:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB: Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, Justin Forsett, DeAndre Washington, Devontae Booker
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Julian Edelman, Donte Moncrief, Rishard Matthews, Devin Funchess, Markus Wheaton
TE: Julius Thomas
D/ST: Pittsburgh

Not flashy or exciting but could be solid. I will need to drop someone for a kicker, though. Wheaton?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Inspector_666 posted:

I drafted two teams last night, both non-PPR and pretty much stock scoring.

10 team, 5th pick:

12 team, 7th pick:

I'm feeling OK about the ESPN team but very bleh about the Yahoo one. Thankfully that's the "Oh sure I'll play fantasy I guess?" work league, so I can probably swing some decent waiver pickups and trades.

For your 10-team, I think you did pretty well, but I don't really like Foster in non-PPR formats. They are likely to mix his usage on running plays with Ajayi and he will likely see a lot of passing downs which is less valuable in non-PPR formats. On the same note, Edelman has looked a little rusty and really thrives in PPR formats, plus Brady won't be back until Game 5.

For the 12-team, you are looking a little thin. Same comments on Foster, and I am not a fan of Rashad Jennings as your starting flex. DT is solid but I am not sold on Golden Tate. I like your bench depth though so hopefully one of those pans out. I think Crabtree could be a solid flex play.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

Disagree. Sproles is behind Glass Ryan Mathews this year, and is a much safer bet for consistent touches than guessing right on the #2 back in Buffalo. Pederson has used receiving backs well in the past.

They cut Williams, so people have been saying Gilislee.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Cervixalot posted:

Gilislee, most likely, but like, why? Would the Buffalo offense actually operate the same should McCoy go down? Does anyone have faith in any of those three RBs to put up anything more than plug-and-pray flex numbers? I agree that Sproles is a much better stash than the guy who is next in line in Buffalo, especially considering you don't need your current starter to go down for him to potentially provide you with value. Even if McCoy misses half the season, I'd put even money on Sproles outscoring all three of those RBs even with a healthy Mathews.

Cervixalot posted:

Eifert is also probably missing somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 games, which is a significant enough percentage of the regular season to make him a Do Not Draft candidate.

I think the situation in question where he falls to the 2nd or 3rd to last round and there's an IR spot to stash him in, he's just as good of a lottery ticket as any TE, but I would agree wholeheartedly. Anyone drafting Eifert in any scenario but the aforementioned is just asking for trouble

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Aug 30, 2016

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

MrSargent posted:

For your 10-team, I think you did pretty well, but I don't really like Foster in non-PPR formats. They are likely to mix his usage on running plays with Ajayi and he will likely see a lot of passing downs which is less valuable in non-PPR formats. On the same note, Edelman has looked a little rusty and really thrives in PPR formats, plus Brady won't be back until Game 5.

For the 12-team, you are looking a little thin. Same comments on Foster, and I am not a fan of Rashad Jennings as your starting flex. DT is solid but I am not sold on Golden Tate. I like your bench depth though so hopefully one of those pans out. I think Crabtree could be a solid flex play.

The actual lineup on the Yahoo team is just me maximizing the projections because I'm weird and need that security blanket, so it'll probably change before gameday. But yeah, I feel like I got a bunch of WR2s and lottery tickets on that end.

I'm not really a big NFL guy, and I autodrafted last year because I was out of town on draft night, so I think this year I mixed trying to be too smart with picking favorites from last year's team and it burned me.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 30, 2016

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

Yah I got put in a tough place drafting #1 overall because when it came to me at the end of the 2nd, there had been a run on RBs. I was expecting to get Ingram, Martin, or McCoy but they were all gone. I couldn't risk passing on an RB again and the ones available were Lacy, CJA, Forte, JStew, Carlos Hyde, Rawls. All of them were gone before my next pick. Maybe Lacy wasn't the best choice but I didn't have a lot of options.

Oh, I'd definitely have gone Lacy there, no problem with that. I just would've really tried to get another mid round, flex-worthy guy too. If they weren't there, they weren't there, but that's still the clear weak spot and just something to be aware of. Nothing that can't be fixed by being aggressive with waivers and grabbing breakout candidates early in the year.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Gilislee, most likely, but like, why? Would the Buffalo offense actually operate the same should McCoy go down? Does anyone have faith in any of those three RBs to put up anything more than plug-and-pray flex numbers? I agree that Sproles is a much better stash than the guy who is next in line in Buffalo, especially considering you don't need your current starter to go down for him to potentially provide you with value. Even if McCoy misses half the season, I'd put even money on Sproles outscoring all three of those RBs even with a healthy Mathews.

I'd rather have a handcuff over Sproles personally. The guy guarantees nothing even with Ryan Matthews being made of balsa wood. Gilislee/Bills handcuff came to mind because he has McCoy already. I'd endorse any of the change of pace or handcuff backs over Sproles. He busts far to often for my taste.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Not all handcuffs are DeAngelo Williams and not every offense is the Steelers. I shudder to think of hitching my wagon to a McCoy-less Bills offense. Might as well just send Chacandrick West out there and hope that Charles goes down mid-game.

vvv e: And what he said. Williams is likely the most talented and most likely to take the job should something happen, but he's completely unknown. Holding on to one of the other two Buffalo RBs while he would sit on the WW untouched forever would be the same was wasting a bench spot on Knile Davis all season last year like a jamoke only to watch some other owner, who is clearly better and smarter than you and superior in every way, pick up West for free.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 30, 2016

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

MalleusDei posted:

They cut Williams, so people have been saying Gilislee.

Sorry, should have specified - I meant Jonathan Williams, the back they drafted from Arkansas in the 5th round? this year. He's looked good in preseason.

The Bills beat is saying it's Reggie Bush as the #2, Gillislee is the favorite by some fantasy analysts for the backup role, and still others have Jonathan Williams as the most talented all-around back to get a crack at the job by mid-late season if Shady gets hurt.

I'm betting on Jonathan Williams in dynasty, but for this season, good luck getting that dice roll right.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

In a 12 team super deep league and Bridgewater was my back up and Brees is my starter. Simian, Flacco, Bradford or Gabbert?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Ritual suicide

Flacco

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Ritual suicide

Flacco

I'm a Browns fan this is what I feared....goodbye everyone.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Rate my PowerTeam AARP
.5 ppr, standard roster, 10-teamer, snake, picked 7th overall

QB: Ben the Rapist (7)
RB1: Adrian Peterson (1)
RB2: Jamaal Charles (2)
WR1: Demaryius Thomas (3)
WR2: Brandin Cooks (4)
flex: Demarco Murray (5)
TE: Gary Barnidge (8)

BE: Larry Fitzgerald (6)
BE: Josh Gordon (9)
BE: Isaiah Crowell (10)
BE: Julius Thomas (11)
BE: Justin Forsett (12)
BE: Devin Funchess (13)
BE: Derek Carr (14)

I wasn't getting any of the young WR up-and-comers save for Funchess so I reached for Gordon. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with my team.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

good luck getting that dice roll right.

:smithicide:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Inspector 34 posted:

We're 12 team .5ppr and I can't decide if I should be excited or depressed over this:

QB: Bortles
RB: Chris Ivory, Deangello Williams, Forsett, Javorious, Chris Johnson, Alfred Morris
WR: Dez, Keenan Allen, Brandon Marshall, Sterling Shephard, Kamar Aiken, Kenny Stills
TE: Jordan Reed
D/ST: Packers
K: Gostkowski

I really poo poo the bed with my RB, but I have by far the best group of receivers in my league. I was so wrapped up in my wr picks that I didn't notice the one lady on autodraft was snatching up rb's like no tomorrow. They've got JStew, Bell, Foster, CJ Anderson and absolute poo poo for WR. I'm thinking about trying to trade for Bell, but I'd most likely have to give up Dez.

Okay, so in the first round you took dez, must've been later in the round. So then in the second round early you picked... Allen? Then reed hung around til the third round. Then in the fourth you took... Marshall... Then in the fifth round you took.... this is where things start to get weird for me... whom did you take?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
wrong thread

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Constructive criticism please! Yahoo 12 team standard scoring- I picked ninth

So in my drunken state I had the commish just pick my last two rounds which is why I have three QBs. Im going to drop Fitzpatrick (for a RB? WR?) but any other glaring weaknesses I should address?

E: Dan Bailey is my K and I picked Denvers D

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Drunk Nerds posted:

Okay, so in the first round you took dez, must've been later in the round. So then in the second round early you picked... Allen? Then reed hung around til the third round. Then in the fourth you took... Marshall... Then in the fifth round you took.... this is where things start to get weird for me... whom did you take?

I had the 8th pick and ended up keeping Dez. I tried to change this but keepers were already locked. My thinking was that at the 8th pick Dez would almost certainly be there anyway, so there's no reason for me to keep him and every reason to keep my options open. But again, keepers had already locked.

8 - Dez
20 - Brandon Marshal
29 - Keenan Allen
44 - Jordan Reed
53 - Chris Ivory
68 - Deangello Williams
77 - Bort
92 - Forsett
101 - Shepard
116 - Aiken
125 - Gostkowski
140 - Javorious
149 - Packers D/ST
164 - Alfred Morris
173 - Kenny Stills
188 - CJ2K

I hadn't looked at the draft recap until just now and man, it's ugly. Knowing what my weaknesses are now and the players that were available at the time I think round 4-6 is where I just completely hosed up. Here are some of the players that were still available at each of those draft picks, obviously things would have changed if my decisions were different but for the sake of 20/20 hindsight I probably should have taken any of the following guys:

4th Round - Demarco Murray, Latavius Murray, Jeremy Langford, Melvin Gordon, Frank Gore
5th Round - Frank Gore, Giovani Bernard, Derrick Henry, TJ Yeldon
6th Round - Arian Foster, Danny Woodhead

After that I think many or all of the people I ended up with would still be there for the taking except for Jordan Reed. Ugh, this is going to be a long season for this team. I think that if I can trade one of my receivers for a true RB1 I might be alright. Seems like people are really averse to trading before the season even starts though, so hopefully one of Dez, Marshall, or Allen will score a billion points in week 1 so I can score a good RB.

edit: Rounds 7 & 8 were also real dumb. Instead of Bort I could have still have taken Woodhead or Jennings, in fact Woodhead was still there when I grabbed Forsett. Ugh, what a stupid idiot I was, I mean I was drinking that evening but I was nowhere near drunk enough to use that as an excuse.

Inspector 34 fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Aug 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Keith Atherton posted:

Constructive criticism please! Yahoo 12 team standard scoring- I picked ninth

So in my drunken state I had the commish just pick my last two rounds which is why I have three QBs. Im going to drop Fitzpatrick (for a RB? WR?) but any other glaring weaknesses I should address?

E: Dan Bailey is my K and I picked Denvers D

It looks like you're pretty good at QB and WR but pretty thin at RB. Considering you only really have to start one you might be ok but I'd keep your eyes on the wire for the next big thing. Woodhead would be good in a PPR but since SD are down to just him and Gordon you might be in pretty good shape anyway.

I must have done 50 mocks before my draft tonight but it all went out the window on my first pick. I hadn't taken him in any of my mocks but I was dealt the 11th pick overall and Ezekiel Elliott was the top pick on the board. I know I reached for a couple picks but when there are so many picks in between its hard to judge, especially in a weird rear end draft that saw Russell Wilson go in the 3rd round and defenses start to go in the 8th. - E: check that the first D/ST off the board was the last pick of Rnd 7.

12 team PPR, 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WR/RB/TE 1K 1D/ST 11th pick overall. Make fun of my team:
1 Elliott RB DAL
2 Marshall WR JETS
3 Latavious RB OAK
4 Maclin WR KC
5 Floyd WR AZ
6 Barnidge TE CLE (reach)
7 Lockett WR SEA
8 Blount RB NE
9 Powell RB JETS
10 Arizona D/ST
11 Winston QB TB
12 Deandre Washington RB OAK