Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hello, friends. have any of you ever known love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that's the unlucky number

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
delete gbs

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
who is the hairest mod

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
speaking of kyoon, do the mods/admins know anything about kyoon that isn't common knowledge? to most goons he is a mysterious saintly figure that appears every so often and then flits away without leaving any traces, like a schizophrenic butterfly, and he may exist irl or he may just be a malfunctioning bot

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
is lowtax pregnant

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hello, friends

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
coding is like some sort of tolkien eldritch speech in that as a person masters it more, they attain a gangrenous aura and lose their humanity

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i love vilepilot, he's still around but is apparently receiving treatment now so his bad behaviour is limited to constantly posting in creative convention about this really bad animation of kafka's metamorphosis that he's been making for like ten years now with no apparent progress whatsoever, it looks like a playstation 1 game and the threads usually last about an hour before vp gets furious about goons dissing his magnum opus and gets it all gassed. he doesn't make threads constantly but i've seen him post this weird plastic nonsense and rants about his artistic integrity about a dozen times now and it's hilarious every time

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
a troubled, beautiful creature

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am sometimes badly behaved but i want you to know that i was about the same on the ultima online forums and they were far less good-humoured and generally effective about it so congratulations on having a better admin team than the ultima online forums and happy holidays to you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i like mods

• Locked thread