Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Yes hello, Salsateria/Van Gogh's holds a very special place in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

more like dICK posted:

London is really overrepresented on these forums and I don't know why

There was a dweeb who took mdma a while back and kept making threads/posting. It ended up he was from London, because he posted a photo of him and his [teacher] mom on Richmond Row.

That was my first sighting of London on the forums.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

zoink2000 posted:

Did sunsuns close recently? I'm not a Guelph native but went to school here and would often wake up after blackouts to some Chinese food on the counter like a gift from heaven... I moved back here about 3 years ago for a job and could've sworn I saw it open in the last little while

Sunsuns closed during the spring and was replaced with a mediocre breakfast place, which I thought was sweet until someone showed me Vienna's up the street. Double Dragon is a substitute but avoid the pork.

I'm missing Hillside right now

• Locked thread