Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

High There!

This thread is for discussing your Serial Killer Signature™, helping you identify and develop your own unique style, and for others to give helpful suggestions on how to refine said calling cards to keep them from being the unwitting cause of your own apprehension.

Feel free to share you're thoughts on things like: Bleach everywhere; not using condoms on corpses; calling the police from payphones; ordering pizza's, and much more, (Including that classic: leaving the faucet running at the scene of the crime! XD )!

So, I'll get the ball rolling!

I think my finishing move would be to leave Garfield Comic Cartoons, cut out from Newspapers. 1 strip for every murder! Mwahahahaha! *Thunder&Lightning*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I would sharpie a little "W" on each side of their butthole so it said "WOW".

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It would be my posts, obviously.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
the wet bandit

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I would drink their blood and wipe my lips with their scalps in proper Scythian manner. I would also target the strong rather than the weak.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the wet bandit

Tacky!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I dont actually want to hurt anyone

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
1040 tax form

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
i think i would steal all their alcohol and drugs

maybe my thing would also be stalking ppl to ensure max booze/drugs lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dont actually want to hurt anyone

then you shouldn't have become a serial killer. :colbert:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hi, Grover Norquist.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

then you shouldn't have become a serial killer. :colbert:

I didn't mean for this to happen.
I
I justs get so mad sometimes

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
new GBS thread for each murder

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
a handbeezy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I like this one.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

DrowningInDreams posted:

I would drink their blood and wipe my lips with their scalps in proper Scythian manner. I would also target the strong rather than the weak.

I expected so much more from you

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
uno cards

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Like... erm.. uh.. for you or...

um..

the deceased? :whitewater:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

monkey posted:

I expected so much more from you

*sigh*

And I would mail cryptic letters encoded in a mixture of enochian, hebrew, and germanic runes to police and major news stations with flesh trophies attached, and the letters would just be elaborate rants about dragons.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I would replace all their Radiohead albums with Coldplay albums.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Friginator posted:

I approve of your mission.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i'd collect foreskins until i had enough to cash in for the jewking's daughter

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
There's a non-zero chance a poster in this thread is a serial killer and they're giving out some hints. Rly makes u think

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Friginator posted:

A good way to tell the victims families not to panic, cause you didn't mean to cause them trouble, and that they should remember that the stars shine for them. very thoughtful. :shobon:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

There's a non-zero chance a poster in this thread is a serial killer and they're giving out some hints. Rly makes u think

:wink:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kuato posted:

:ssh:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'd cut open my victims after they were dead, take a poo poo in their abdomen, and sew them back up, then leave them where they're likely to be found quickly. That or I'd write on the wall in their blood "WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE ME, ALLISON!?", so the investigators would look for a guy who'd had his advances spurned by a chick named Allison instead of me, who has never personally known a woman named Allison.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I think I would leave playing cards on he bodies, like counting down from 10 and everyone would be like 'what's going to happen when he gets to the end' and after I leave the ace I'll just start dumping on my victims chests and leaving joker and rules cards.

OR I would leave a part of MY body (ear, toe, whatever) at every crime scene. I bet nobodies ever done that before.

Another good one would be to do a 'best of' serial killer rampage. Dress as a clown and kill a young boy then next time kill a hooker and use her skin and nipples to make household objects and then after that try to turn a dude into a sex zombie by pouring acid in his brain. Just really pay tribute to the greats you know?

Two Free Toppings fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 21, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Here's another idea if some of you shy folks still need some suggestions:

you could leave a Woody Allen movie playing in the background on repeat.

He's made plenty of films, right? Hachi Machi, That's a lotta murderin'!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__BBylQ6srM

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

I would be known for murdering my victims and not being caught

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Veshpo posted:

I would be known for murdering my victims and not being caught

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I guess I'd tie everyone up and see if I could shoot an apple off their head with an arrow.

You could just practice hitting the apple over and over until you hosed up and lasered their eye socket. So you get some good practice and also kill some folks.

Once you get get at hitting the apple though that's a pretty cool party trick...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

I guess I'd tie everyone up and see if I could shoot an apple off their head with an arrow.

You could just practice hitting the apple over and over until you hosed up and lasered their eye socket. So you get some good practice and also kill some folks.

Once you get get at hitting the apple though that's a pretty cool party trick...

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i would leave a small coffee can with a fart sealed inside at every crime scene so the cops open it up and get a face full of fart hahahaha loving owned cop

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Fart Puzzle posted:

i would leave a small coffee can with a fart sealed inside at every crime scene so the cops open it up and get a face full of fart hahahaha loving owned cop

Can a scent scientist let us know if the fart would in fact survive, enclosed in the coffee can, until released by police?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I would just inundate people with cute cat pictures.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fart Puzzle posted:

Then one day one of them is all like, "I... I know that rear end..." :cop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Replacing the victim with a mannequin with a printed photo of their face taped onto the head and their clothes on it, see how long it takes people to figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

Can a scent scientist let us know if the fart would in fact survive, enclosed in the coffee can, until released by police?

no

• Locked thread