Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i've lived here since 2007 and texas bad because:

- takes forever to get anywhere
- is full of dipshit bubblegum pink noneck redneck assholes
- dull as loving dishwater
- austin, which is still trying really hard to be san fran
- prevailing cognitive dissonance worshiping the alamo which was not actually a noble cause; sorry dudes but bashing spics off the wall with your rifles and basically suiciding yourself to make a dumb point none of your fans actually remember isn't "good" per se
- gently caress OBAMA is standard mode of conversation
- if you lost your favorite coffee mug or your dog did a pee on the carpet or your kid gets back on meth, it is literally Obama's fault and also MEIXCANNNNNNNSSSSSSSS
- severe lack of business regulations means severe lack of worker's rights which means, ha ha, yes; perennially depressed wages and zero job security BUT AT LEAST CORPORATIONS GET TO MAKE MORE MONEY; THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO DONCHAKNOW
- jesus they have puzzle rooms even in loving creepy one stoplight towns
- lone star and shiner are terrible and middling beers, respectively, but are treated like loving nectar
- FRACKING AHHHHHHHHH FRACKING *levels entire forest for one drop of oil*
- the beaches are loving nasty as poo poo and seafood is STILL a loving fortune
- dallas lol (the city not the theme song that's still bangin)
- CONSTANT AMBER ALERTS because Uncle Touchy got back on the meth and stole his niece so he could make her his beautiful bride and HE'S IN A GRAY PLYMOUTH IT'S ALWAYS A GRAY PLYMOUTH
- THERE IS NO GOOD CHINESE FOOD ANYWHERE IN THIS loving STATE. i can't loving believe this place actually gave me a reason to miss missouri
- dogshit liquor store laws makes them close early every day and stay closed on Sunday (because nobody happy on Sunday if the lord ain't happy on Sunday)

okay texas good because:

- houston is actually fun and dangerous and has tons of rich expats which means there's lots of neat foreign poo poo popping up all the time GETTIN KINDA BLADE RUNNERY OVER THERE
- not hard to find yourself muy autentico mexican grub
- gas is cheap! you'll need it to drive to a better state lol
- cigs are cheap too if that's your thing

okay that's all i got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
you mixed so many positives in there i couldnt tell if u were serious.. :confused:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

this might be the weirdest and dumbest criticism of austin as a city that I've ever read

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Beer is for children, drink whisky like a man.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

proof of concept posted:

this might be the weirdest and dumbest criticism of austin as a city that I've ever read

well san fran is really bad is probably why he said it

like its literally a sea of poors overlorded by rich douchebags

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i've lived here since 2007 and texas bad because:

- takes forever to get anywhere
- is full of dipshit bubblegum pink noneck redneck assholes
- dull as loving dishwater
- prevailing cognitive dissonance worshiping the alamo which was not actually a noble cause; sorry dudes but bashing spics off the wall with your rifles and basically suiciding yourself to make a dumb point none of your fans actually remember isn't "good" per se
- gently caress OBAMA is standard mode of conversation
- if you lost your favorite coffee mug or your dog did a pee on the carpet or your kid gets back on meth, it is literally Obama's fault and also MEIXCANNNNNNNSSSSSSSS
- severe lack of business regulations means severe lack of worker's rights which means, ha ha, yes; perennially depressed wages and zero job security BUT AT LEAST CORPORATIONS GET TO MAKE MORE MONEY; THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO DONCHAKNOW
- jesus they have puzzle rooms even in loving creepy one stoplight towns
- lone star and shiner are terrible and middling beers, respectively, but are treated like loving nectar
- FRACKING AHHHHHHHHH FRACKING *levels entire forest for one drop of oil*
- the beaches are loving nasty as poo poo and seafood is STILL a loving fortune
- dallas lol (the city not the theme song that's still bangin)
- CONSTANT AMBER ALERTS because Uncle Touchy got back on the meth and stole his niece so he could make her his beautiful bride and HE'S IN A GRAY PLYMOUTH IT'S ALWAYS A GRAY PLYMOUTH
- THERE IS NO GOOD CHINESE FOOD ANYWHERE IN THIS loving STATE. i can't loving believe this place actually gave me a reason to miss missouri
- dogshit liquor store laws makes them close early every day and stay closed on Sunday (because nobody happy on Sunday if the lord ain't happy on Sunday)

okay texas good because:

- houston is actually fun and dangerous and has tons of rich expats which means there's lots of neat foreign poo poo popping up all the time GETTIN KINDA BLADE RUNNERY OVER THERE
- not hard to find yourself muy autentico mexican grub
- gas is cheap! you'll need it to drive to a better state lol
- cigs are cheap too if that's your thing

okay that's all i got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

San Fran is really bad but then California is a poo poo state full of loving idiots

Houston does suck tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Houston is probably the worst city I've ever been to, and I lived in Stone Mountain, GA and College Station, TX for five years each.

• Locked thread