Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Different Gamespot video. 12 minutes of shootin' out. Good luck loving watching it though. There's a looping NPC that makes it almost loving unbearable. At one point I thought they were turning back to do us all a favor but whoever was playing hates us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIkFTi07Mk
OH MY GOD!

But what's up with all those ugly gray weapon symbols everywhere? It looks awful and completely immersion killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

SilentW posted:

Oh hey cool someone made a thread for the game I'm working on. Hi everybody.
That's a nice post you have there, it would be a shame is something were to happen to it. For just the small payment of free review copies for everyone in the thread we will make sure nothing happens to it. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Didn't they forbid anyone from making any reviews until the release date or such? And the thread is full of people complaining how it's extremely repetitive and buggy. :sigh:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

They didn't forbid anyone, they literally did not send review copies until release date which likely means the game was a complete shitshow before the first patch instead of just being very buggy but mostly playable
Yikes. If that wasn't an alarm with blaring sirens and red flags nothing is. How can anyone be even remotely surprised with this? Different studio/publisher(?) involved but it wasn't THAT long ago with the terrible batman release. Will they ever stop releasing early access-like beta's as full price titles? :sigh:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, because I like to preorder. :downs:

• Locked thread