Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Game looks pretty fun but all the early players are garbage. Why does every publisher let the worst of the worst showcase their games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

SilentW posted:

Oh hey cool someone made a thread for the game I'm working on. Hi everybody.

Tell me what you do! I command information!!! I have questions that I need answered!!!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Accordion Man posted:

Bustin' makes me feel good.

HELL YEAH

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

kuroiXiru posted:

My GMG key did unlock a specifically European version when I redeemed it.

e: probably worth noting that I'm actually in Europe

Usually the European version just have more language options right?

I am thinking of buying this from GMG but I guess I don't really want to get stuck with no english VO.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I guess I'll wait anyway now that the preorder isn't on sale on GMG. I looked last night and it was 20% off so they must have just stopped that.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Je parle une petit Francais, mais tres malment.

It's just adding autheticity to the French Quartet.

It doesn't show until you put it in your cart. Only time I've ever seen this on their site.

I think the site must be bugged right now. I went all the way to the checkout screen and no discount. I will just check back later.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

I AM THE TOILET posted:

have we gotten to the part where someone says they prefer 30 frames over 60

I actually prefer 30. I also prefer dubs over subs.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Utnayan posted:

LOL!

I ran into a few on the PS4. Aside from crashing, which frankly should never loving happen on a console, (Especially when it is obvious it was happening in the same drat spot for everyone after the soup kitchen area), I had an NPC I needed to interrogate for Vito and after I did so, I killed him, with a knife to the head. He got back up, pointed his finger at me (Without a gun in it) and yelled, "I'm coming for you now!".... Then the zombie corpse with the imaginary gun chased after me for about 2 minutes and then vanished.

Nemesis system confirmed for Mafia 3

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Had a friend who bought it for PC

Resting CPU temp 39C, when Mafia III is started it jumps to 95C

:psyduck:

Sounds like ya boy needs to get LIQUID

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

eleven extra elephants posted:

Man, I tried, I give up with this awful game. What a waste.

any additional feedback for us? I played a little bit and had fun. What made you tap out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Donavon is a national treasure and needs a spin-off game following up on the aftermath of the game.

• Locked thread