Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Abu Dave posted:

I wonder if Mafia 2 aged well. I don't care that the world was "dead", Mafia 1 was equally dead. Those games aren't open world they're just wrappers aroudn the stories.

For what it's worth, I played it when it went free on Xbox a year ago and it was perhaps the most mediocre, forgettable game I played all last gen. The only part of the whole game I remember was when you were in prison, and I only remember that because it was really, really poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

VolticSurge posted:

Big surprise,"Gaming Journalists" aren't very good at video games. Case in point,Polygon.

Polygon also are bad in every other way a gaming site can possibly be bad. Kuchera and Gies are the two dumbest motherfuckers in the gaming press.

• Locked thread