Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

If I get called a moolie, I'm gonna BUST SOME TEETH LEMME TELL YA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

This word means 'Eggplant' in Italian. Again, this word means 'Eggplant'.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Morter posted:

okay let's start with this character

Oh man gently caress that guy!!!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Merrill Grinch posted:

Protip: this is a mediocre open-world game with pretty good gameplay and story and pretty bad open-world things to do that aren't immediately story-related. If you liked the Mad Max game, this is sorta in the same area. I'm enjoying it a lot for all its flaws, but the Mafia games have always been poo poo on the sandbox elements and strong on the atmosphere and story beats.

Be that as it may... WAS A HOUSE IN NAWLEANS... HYUNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RISING-A SUnnnNNnnnNNN!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

You positive it's the right kind of RAM?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Got 'em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

HOUSE IN NAWLEANS

HYNUGNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A RISING A SUNNNNNNNN

Yeah, the filler felt too much like filler is what I think kinda killed the game's potential.

• Locked thread