Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.
I think they're pretty ok. I invariably have the ability to tie my hair up in a twisted mess because the alternative is to get a hair cut. How do we feel about overdone hair styles of years past? Post your worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
I think hair comes out of the head

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Ocean Book posted:

I think hair comes out of the head

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

The hipster samurai look is bad op.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just do the Hitler youth thing

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Faux-hawks

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Celluloid Sam posted:

Are we still talking haircuts or what?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

Because the Beauty of the Millennial Man's Hairstyle Must Not Perish from the Earth.

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

I worked for some archaic assholes who felt like long hair do care was a top priority. Now at a new gig they don't care a bit. Unfortunately I already cut 2/3 my hair leaving only a top knot with sides buzzed. This marks a year long journey to "normality"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
some can pull it off, but if you post in this thread you can't

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

Lichy posted:

some can pull it off, but if you post in this thread you can't

But many will do both with great vigor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
its weird to me that everyone calls them "man buns". like what else kind of bun is it going to be

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

They're confused and to correct them would make more confusion. Ride the wave of dumb

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Buns look terrible on everybody. And if you're a man you should cut your drat hair you loving hippie.

sarsbar
Oct 16, 2007

GA: Yes Your Shout Pole Is Like A Tower Broadcasting Your Fear Across The Ring And You Are Right To Be Afraid
I wear a man bun while wearing my adult MAN diaper eating a man-yogurt with a man spoon (knife)

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Guys that wear man buns are actually covering up a second penis that lives on their head with a tiny wig so no one knows

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm an amish lady trapped in a stupid idiots body, this is how I choose to appear.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Does it fit under your fedora m'lord?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

OMGVBFLOL posted:

its weird to me that everyone calls them "man buns". like what else kind of bun is it going to be

A dumbass trying to add some form of masculinity to a lovely life decision.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
They look like a tied garbage bag

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it is impossible to not look like an idiot bitch with that haircut op htth you can go ahead and close the thread now

xlanciferionx
Apr 18, 2004
recovering suicide victim
If you haven't shaven your head from the front to the crown, leaving the sides and back, and you haven't been made a samurai, you should just not wear a man bun.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
i'm drunk at 3pm and expected man butts (the tasty kind of man buns) and i'm disappointed

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
imo if you have a man bun you better have a real good man butt to compensate!!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

FYI when you go to war for the honor of your samurai clan, you need to cut off your manbun with your wakizashi.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
If I could grow a man bun I would because I think they are cool and I would look like a samurai.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I kind of have to do one when I'm at work but other than that I try to avoid it. I definitely go for more of a loose nape of the neck sort of thing instead of that dumb topknot thing, that's for guys that are trying very very hard to look effortless

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

bald gnome error posted:

i'm drunk at 3pm and expected man butts (the tasty kind of man buns) and i'm disappointed

thread is now about man butts

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I had a man bun for a while when I was in the process of going from long haired stoner to short haired stoner. But then I read an article about man buns being like really bad for your hairline, like you lose a lot of hair having a man bun on a daily basis. So I could never commit to it, probably good for me in the end.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

The Wizard of Poz posted:

thread is now about man butts

thank u for understanding

i can't post a good man butt rn but if someone else can it would be appreciated

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Man buns are loving stupid

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I was expecting male pawgs

Dammit

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I read title as 'man burns', leaving disappointed.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

This is how I expect to be treated once my man-bun is fully developed.

Hippie Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 21, 2016

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It's basically a reverse Michael Bolton,

Which explains why Bolton never took it up the rear end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spank my man buns.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My weed guy has a man bun so they can't be all that bad.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My weed guy has a man bun so they can't be all that bad.

I didn't know weed made people gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I have been growing my jewfro out because I'm a goon and a man bun is the only way I look somewhat presentable. Shame about the whole "encourages hairloss" thing

• Locked thread