Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Nimsant posted:

I wish there was a email subscription service that tells when The Dark Id starts an LP

His Youtube channel works for me.

And this may be sappy, but between the end of TDI's LPing career due to the state of the world I think it fits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY
Stay safe out there man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Leon Cross posted:

The poor bastards done for the forseeable future and you reward him with whatever the hell that is? :wtc:

Beautiful.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Leon Cross posted:

The poor bastards done for the forseeable future and you reward him with whatever the hell that is? :wtc:

:bisonyes:

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Any chance Id works for the Secret Service? Like he's gonna say anything, but that's the logical explanation.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

HR12345 posted:

Any chance Id works for the Secret Service? Like he's gonna say anything, but that's the logical explanation.

I doubt it. Pretty sure he's said he's from Prince Edward Island.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
I suspect he's a Canadian military type from his posts

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
I'm sure Id would not want people to discuss his line of work in this thread.

Anyway, thanks for all the years of LPing! You're one of the main reasons I came to SA in the first place, so I'm a bit sad to see you go, but I'm sure you deserve rest after playing so many bad games!

JustAnotherNobody
Jun 20, 2015
Well that was an interesting ending to the game (I am not being sarcastic). It has been fun watching these let's plays that The Dark ID has done. Joined SA around the start of Drakengard 3 and got to participate (even if it is just me throwing some poo poo around). Honestly, thanks for the laughs man. If you do come back, great. If not, well hey that's just how life works.

Take care man. It's a hosed up world.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Hell I've been 'round since RE4.
Thanks for all the good times, Id.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
The FFX LP was one of the biggest factors in my decision to purchase an SA account, even managing to overcome my hard-line stance of "What kind of loser PAYS to post stuff on the internet when there's a million free forums out there?" (My apologies to all of you for my younger/dumber self's remark, though if it makes you feel better I was a loser to begin with.)

Gonna miss your LPs until you get back to them, Id. Thanks for all the fun times.

Also whoever purchased that avatar is an evil, evil person. That's like Umbrella levels of evil right there.

Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose

Bufuman posted:

The FFX LP was one of the biggest factors in my decision to purchase an SA account, even managing to overcome my hard-line stance of "What kind of loser PAYS to post stuff on the internet when there's a million free forums out there?" (My apologies to all of you for my younger/dumber self's remark, though if it makes you feel better I was a loser to begin with.)

No, your younger self was spot on.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bufuman posted:

Also whoever purchased that avatar is an evil, evil person. That's like Umbrella levels of evil right there.

Only because the Wakka is hard to see properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Well, that sure is an avatar...

And this sure is the end of this thread.

• Locked thread