Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:page3:
:krakentoot::can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Wizard Master posted:

I think GBS huffs turds

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Wizard Master posted:

GBS is full of middle aged alcoholic losers who think they're so funny but they're not.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
GBS only directs sincere hate at figurative jews (e.g. 'uppity' women). Hate for the literally-jewish jews is more ironical.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

GBS only directs sincere hate at figurative jews (e.g. 'uppity' women). Hate for the literally-jewish jews is more ironical.

Idiot.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

shut up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

I wann pet that dog

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
depends what middle aged is you ableist homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
/pol/ created IRON PILL and GBS created doobie

• Locked thread