Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Soysaucebeast posted:

A dramatic reading!

Denko (´・ω・`) (Complete): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

Stupid loving hamster face.

This is pretty proclickity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hihohe posted:

Worse than any rabid bear or slenderman or rapist hillbillies
I can't fully make out the label on those bottles, but I see an s and x, so I'm saying it's sex lube.

Trick question, they're both the illuminati.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ShootaBoy posted:

Can't watch it without a facebook account :(

Have this instead, same lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zX8mIs_0SA

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Watch the whole thing, I dare you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL3_TsKA_Z0

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I kept skipping forward, because it just. Keeps. Going.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Picnic Princess posted:

I kept skipping forward, because it just. Keeps. Going.

Someone get a picture of what his legs looked like (spoiler* they looked like mold was growing on them )

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

17 seconds

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

17 seconds

20 seconds. I did the same thing as the chick, second row back from the front.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Connecting withe da kids

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I really like this because his exhausted reactions make me feel less alone in my suffering.

:colbert: I got seven seconds into "Work", 00:36 in total. I am a god.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Jesus christ, it just keeps going. She wasted at least 8 minutes of the class' time with that poo poo. That's some form of cruel and unusual punishment or perhaps this is a threat. "I will sing my parody cover medley if you don't do your work you little shits!"

Edit:

I know this goes against every possible lesson you have ever learned but go to the comments. The woman is defending that video.

Intoluene has a new favorite as of 23:04 on Sep 5, 2016

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

1:41 in before i had to stop. i long for death.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

He looks like a cartoon character who is about to explode

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_-n7_GZ2G8

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Scratch-O posted:

He looks like a cartoon character who is about to explode

I can hear the steam whistle sound effect so clearly

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

is that kurt russell

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Once in geography our heavily pregnant teacher caught two girls passing a note bitching about her featuring the line "will that loving baby ever pop out". Then the teacher gave us a 10 minute or so speech about the problems and pains of the pregnancy and having to get injections etc. and it was the most awkward 10 minutes I've ever experienced in a classroom until I saw that video

e: actually it was nine minutes because towards the end my friend whispered "will this be on the test" in my ear and the final minute was spent getting sick in my mouth trying not to laugh.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Does the guy in the far back right, by the flag, look like he's 40 years old to anyone else?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

So what's this video about? Didn't click

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

cash crab posted:

is that kurt russell

yes. it's Big Trouble in Little China, an awesome John Carpenter movie that incidentally provided inspiration for Mortal Kombat's Raiden.

Darth123123 posted:

So what's this video about? Didn't click

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

EmmyOk posted:

Once in geography our heavily pregnant teacher caught two girls passing a note bitching about her featuring the line "will that loving baby ever pop out". Then the teacher gave us a 10 minute or so speech about the problems and pains of the pregnancy and having to get injections etc. and it was the most awkward 10 minutes I've ever experienced in a classroom until I saw that video

e: actually it was nine minutes because towards the end my friend whispered "will this be on the test" in my ear and the final minute was spent getting sick in my mouth trying not to laugh.

My favourite was in grade 7 when our math teacher lost it when a few spitballs hit the screen at the front and threw a desk. He was put on medical leave for heart problems, and was replaced with a middle-aged Scottish woman who wore dress suits made of leather every day and was perpetually angry for no reason at all.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

My favourite was in grade 7 when our math teacher lost it when a few spitballs hit the screen at the front and threw a desk. He was put on medical leave for heart problems, and was replaced with a middle-aged Scottish woman who wore dress suits made of leather every day and was perpetually angry for no reason at all.

The mental picture I have for both of these teachers is probably far better than the actual reality.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

Our religion teacher got stabbed in the heart when he was 20 and you could reliably waste 20 minutes a class by bringing it up. I will never forget the weird marketing cadence he had when he said "luckily I was stabbed outside Ireland's leading cardiac hospital". There was also the time he spent a double class on Islam telling us about how messed up the banana trade was but I can't remember how he got sidetracked with that. We also had an incredibly hot maths teacher every year because she was the only one could teach in Irish, the illusion was shattered when we realised the reason she randomly left class and stood out in the hall was to safely fart. Or at least that was the leading theory. A sequel to the geography teacher story is when she left on maternity leave the replacement teacher arrived just before parent teacher evening and called us all up to the top of the class to get to know us a bit. We were allowed sit wherever we wanted because she was new and didn't know the seating plan so all five boys in the class sat in a row down the back. as she was calling up the other guys beside us the bestie leaned in and told me he had just gone on the bone and if I'd go up first while he went to the bathroom. Obviously I refused and he stuffed his hands in his pockets and tried to pull the crotch of his trousers forward and bend over a bit while he was talking to her and I told everyone down the back what was happening.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EmmyOk posted:

Our religion teacher got stabbed in the heart when he was 20 and you could reliably waste 20 minutes a class by bringing it up. I will never forget the weird marketing cadence he had when he said "luckily I was stabbed outside Ireland's leading cardiac hospital". There was also the time he spent a double class on Islam telling us about how messed up the banana trade was but I can't remember how he got sidetracked with that. We also had an incredibly hot maths teacher every year because she was the only one could teach in Irish, the illusion was shattered when we realised the reason she randomly left class and stood out in the hall was to safely fart. Or at least that was the leading theory. A sequel to the geography teacher story is when she left on maternity leave the replacement teacher arrived just before parent teacher evening and called us all up to the top of the class to get to know us a bit. We were allowed sit wherever we wanted because she was new and didn't know the seating plan so all five boys in the class sat in a row down the back. as she was calling up the other guys beside us the bestie leaned in and told me he had just gone on the bone and if I'd go up first while he went to the bathroom. Obviously I refused and he stuffed his hands in his pockets and tried to pull the crotch of his trousers forward and bend over a bit while he was talking to her and I told everyone down the back what was happening.

What

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

EmmyOk posted:

I read this entire post in Liam Neeson's voice.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Source your quotes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"On the bone" is the weirdest turn of phrase I've ever heard. I can't wait to use it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

YeahTubaMike posted:

I read this entire post in Liam Neeson's voice.

Oh God I now can't not hear it in Liam Nelson's voice.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Just as insufferable as he looks. I forget why I added him on Facebook but at least he gives me good thread fodder.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Wait, I found another

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
He's like, almost very handsome, something's throwing me off.

Is it a mugshot? If so, great job there.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Selklubber posted:

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails
Denko's gonna get (´・ω・`). Some quotes:

If you survive the first page, it gets worse/better.

I have no idea if this is real but it's great.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

How to Give a Blow job with a Grapefruit: https://youtu.be/Qx9fUuUUYqQ

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

Strom Cuzewon posted:

How to Give a Blow job with a Grapefruit: https://youtu.be/Qx9fUuUUYqQ

this is the pro-est of clicks, people

my partner and I have this video bookmarked to show friends

(we hate our friends)

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Coucho Marx posted:

this is the pro-est of clicks, people

my partner and I have this video bookmarked to show friends

(we hate our friends)

I have so many questions that I don't want answers to now.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WrenP-Complete posted:

I have so many questions that I don't want answers to now.

I love her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

What if you didn't know the man had an allergy to citrus?

• Locked thread