Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Upvoting Team Paranoia: ACF

If we have 22 more years of this, we need to be on top of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Diogines posted:

This guy is totally a traitor. Not even finished reading the update. But when something goes wrong, its totally him.

This is the CYOA's 2 second shot of The Cook from The Hunt for Red October.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

I find it fun that this game is like less than a week old and we're already mucking about like seasoned Dark Heresy mooks.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

You know it's not a real little girl, but a cleverly disguised machine (Cylon) meant to report back on our location once we land. I've seen this movie before man.

edit: BTW, this is me on this ship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fcb3rgckF8

Thank gently caress I'm in a cryo pod because I'm going to be paranoid as poo poo all game.

B.B. Rodriguez fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 26, 2016

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Slaan posted:

D- Bloody hell you guys are incredibly paranoid. Just go back to sleep.

Everything will be fiiiiine.

My paranoia is only fueled by the fact we are on a spaceship we don't know much about, fleeing a faceless enemy, and Loel is posting a bunch in the thread.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Slaan posted:

What, exactly, are we even trying to look for? The panel on the bridge being busted was to a cord being wired improperly. There is no saboteur. There are no cryopods in danger. There are no space alien/robots lurking in the depths.

You're most likely correct, but your posts so far have been hitting alarm bells in the back of my head and I couldn't figure out why until now.

I've played a lot of the BSG board game and one of my friends constantly gets the 'You are a Cylon' card. He's never been caught because he makes super reasonable arguments for us not to check on things and how everything is fine. That's is until he's President and locked everyone in the Brig and then jumping to Cylon space.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Butt Discussin posted:

So you think the genius robot guy's "problem" could be that humans were too lazy to invest hard in colonization, so to prevent our extinction we needed a robot "push" out of the nest?

I just assume that with all the cyborgs running about, someone had to be infected with malware by the machines. Also,I find it hard to believe we finally won the war against the machines when we are all half machine now.

I think they want a new planet too and are piggybacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

After the q&a, A seems to be the least terrible option.

• Locked thread