Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Six months, jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
I've never said this before but gently caress you Seth!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I mean to be honest I'd loving pop my shoulder out of joint too after I saw that belt and knew I was scheduled to win it.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
If this is a work, I'm gonna kick my own self in the balls

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
put the red belt on harambe

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The way he immediately grabbed it and popped it back in, along with the fact that he did it that quickly by himself, means it's a fairly good chance that's happened a few times to that shoulder.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Finn Balor rules

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fenrir posted:

I'm legit sad about this one, I was so hype for the Finn Balor title run. I wonder if he'll ever get a shot again after this :sigh:

The only way he doesn't is if he comes back early against all advice and pulls a Zayn or Bryan

Which unfortunately is probable

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They should just keep this set for Raw all the time

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
hows he gonna build his legos with that bum shoulder

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it was a stupid idea to do the move in the first place and finn has had lingering shoulder problems for forever and should not have put his arm behind himself while being thrown into the barricade but everyone makes mistakes and anything can go wrong in a wrestling match nobody is to blame

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Finn's smile and nod when he knew he could count on people to do the arm thing was nice

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hey everyone, I'm here to discuss what an unmitigated disaster the WWE is and how even when they do something cool like put a new stupid Title on Finn Balor, it's immediately hosed up by such things as "real life injuries".

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

just ban the buckle bomb already.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Guessing that shoulder injury happened when Seth powerbombed Finn into the guardrail, that was a pretty nasty bump

I also guessed this considering they have already shown it on the show never mind the preshow.

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
He can't do the arm thing :(

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Shame on Finn, deliberately getting himself injured so he wouldn't have to carry around that lovely red belt any more.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Guessing that shoulder injury happened when Seth powerbombed Finn into the guardrail, that was a pretty nasty bump

I would guess that too since they literally just showed that happening.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this song is really good

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ah yes, finn balor's third and final form/entrance

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wait he has to relinquish the belt? :smith:

Just throw it in the trash and make Rusev's US belt the top belt on Raw.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
He rips the sling off to do the arms thing the next time. We were all worked!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna miss you Finn :smith:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
wwe should just call up nakamura and give him both the nxt and wwe universal titles

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Man what is it with indies getting shoulder injuries in WWE?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Really, could nobody hold down the rope for him? C'mon now.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Finn not doing the arms is killing me.

All of this is killing me.

Please come back and face gently caress us soon Finn.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
poo poo.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

The way he immediately grabbed it and popped it back in, along with the fact that he did it that quickly by himself, means it's a fairly good chance that's happened a few times to that shoulder.

It's entirely possible. It's also possible he's just seen it done and got lucky that he didn't gently caress it up worse.

I can't loving wait for his music to hit at RR and everyone lose their goddamn minds.

And then for Roman Reigns to win :neckbeard:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i mean i get it, but shouting "YOU DESERVE THIS" to a guy who lost 6 months of his career is kinda weird.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oatgan posted:

it was a stupid idea to do the move in the first place and finn has had lingering shoulder problems for forever and should not have put his arm behind himself while being thrown into the barricade but everyone makes mistakes and anything can go wrong in a wrestling match nobody is to blame

I actually blame you, oatgan.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The crowd finally figured out the arm thing and he can't do it with them :(

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HE DESERVES TO BE INJURED I AGREE CROWD

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

That's how I feel. Sometimes this poo poo happens in wrestling. It blows but wrestling is tough. I'm sure by Balor popping his arm back in and finishing the match Vince will like him forever now though.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I don't understand why they have Bryan and Mick if Shane and Steph are always standing over their shoulders telling them what to do?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Endless Mike posted:

Yes that is what happens when someone will be gone for six months recovering.

I missed the six months part at first.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Aw and he had plates already :smith:

e: and my loving sports net streams audio is out of sync

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

Midnightghoul posted:

hows he gonna build his legos with that bum shoulder

Again I say gently caress you Seth!

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012