Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Pumpkin beer is loving disgusting. Everything else is good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Pumpkin pie is the best pie (I don't care that it's not really a pie). So I think pumpkin-flavored anything is pretty good and if that makes me a lady then sign me the gently caress up.

Pumpkin pie from the can with lots of sugar is the best pie. Pumpkin pie made from scratch from someone's homemade pumpkin scooping is disgusting, gently caress that noise.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chrs Gry posted:

My pumpkin beer recommendations are BrewDog Pumpkin King and Flying Dog's "The Fear" Imperial Pumpkin Ale.

Have any of you guys tried either? Do you have any recommendations of your own?

Berryessa Brewing had a really good pumpkin beer but that's because apparently the brewer does not like pumpkin beer so he made something that doesn't taste like one

• Locked thread