Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

------------------------------

The Brock Match
Brock Lesnar defeated Randy Orton by TKO after busting him open hard. After the match Shane McMahon came out to check on Orton, only to be F-5'd by Lesnar.

WWE United States Championship Match
Rusev vs. Roman Reigns went to a no contest when both men were too busy beating each other up ending with Roman Reigns injuring Rusev.

WWE Universal Championship Match
Finn Balor defeated Seth Rollins to become the first WWE Universal Champion

WWE World Championship Match
Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE World Championship

Six Woman Tag Team Match
Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and the returning Nikki Bella defeated Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi

Grudge Match
AJ Styles defeated John Cena. After the match Cena left his arm band in the ring and solemnly walked to the back

Tag Team Championships Match
The Club defeated The New Day via DQ when Big E returned to save the New Day and Jon Stewart from getting their balls destroyed.

WWE Women's Championship Match
Charlotte defeated Sasha Banks to become the new WWE Women's Champion

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
The Miz defeated Apollo Crews to retain the Intercontinental Title

Tag Team Match
Jeri-KO defeated Enzo Amore & Big Cass

SUMMER SLAM 3-HOUR PRESHOW KICK OFF MATCHES

Best of Seven Series: Match 1
Sheamus (1) defeated Cesaro (0)

Raw Random Tag Match
Sami Zayn and Neville defeated the Dudley Boyz

Smackdown Random 12-Man Tag Match
The Usos, American Alpha, HypeBros defeated the Vaudvillains, Ascension and Breezango when Usos stole the pin from American Alpha
------------------------------

RAW RESULTS

Raw opens up with the first WWE Universal Champion, Finn Balor coming to the ring in a sling. He thanks the fans and thanks Seth Rollins for giving him the fight of his life last night. However Balor announces that he was injured in the match last night and relinquishes the title to Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon. As Finn walks to the back Seth Rollins comes out to brag about being the winner of that match by default. He asks to be crowned champion. Sami Zayn, Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, and Roman Reigns come to the ring. Foley makes a judgement call and says there will be a series of matches that culminates next week with a new Universal Champion, first with Sami vs Seth. All of the guys leave the ring but not before Seth sneak attacks Sami to start their match.

Seth Rollins defeats Sami Zayn. During the match Sami kept holding his ankle after a dive.

Kevin Owens defeats Nevlle who wasn't out with the original 7 guys. Jericho distracted Neville allowing Owens to win.

It was announced that next week the winners of the four matches tonight will wrestle each other in a fatal 4-way to become the new champion. The other two matches announced are Big Cass vs Rusev and Roman Reigns vs. Jericho. Sorry Enzo.

New Day come out with a big bowl and ladle and a unicorn pinata. Big E is happy to be back and they thank the fans for getting behind them. They are going to go for the longest title reign and are about to celebrate when The Club come out. They demand a rematch because they won the match last night but not the titles. Karl Anderson vs. Big E is next.

Big E defeats Karl Anderson after Kofi and Xavier beat up Gallows outside the ring.

They teased a Dudley Boyz retirement segment later tonight.

Titus O'Neal was in the ring and was flubbing every line. To sum it up he called out Darren Young to beat him up. Bob Backlund came running down and put Titus in the chickenwing only to get bodyslammed by Titus. As Backlund laid in the ring Darren came out to check on his mentor. Titus attacked Darren too and laid him out with the Clash of the Titus.

They showed a video of Lesnar murdering Orton and attacking Shane McMahon last night. Stephanie is interviewed and said there will be repercussions from last night.

Big Cass defeats Rusev by count out when Rusev refused to allow his ribs to be hurt more.

Jericho and Owens were interviewed and talked about how much each of them deserve the Universal title. They said they'll find out next week who is going to get it.

Charlotte cuts a promo on Sasha Banks and being the greatest Women's champion for being a 2 time champion. Dana Brooke says she deserves it. Foley comes out to congratulate her and he says when Sasha is cleared she will get her rematch. Foley announces a new member of the Women's division and out comes Bayley!!! Bayley hugs Foley. Charlotte tells her she's at the back of the line, but says Dana Brooke is ready to wrestle.

Bayley defeats Dana Brooke in her Raw debut.

Roman has a short interview where he says he'll shut Jericho up.

Sheamus is interviewed about the best of seven against Cesaro. He says two lads are gonna beat the bejesus out each other for a couple of matches. Sheamus compares Cesaro to the Suicide Squad and all New York sports teams as always over hyped and under performing.

Braun Strowman is out to squash a jobber again. His name is Johnny Knockout. When asked by Byron Saxton why he wanted this match he said "I like big sweaty men."

Big Sweaty Braun Strowman slammed Johnny Knockout hard into the ground and pinned him. After the match Braun finished Knockout off for good and pinned him again to drive home a point by using Knockout's limp body.

The Dudley Boyz are out shaking hands with the commentary team and other people. Bubba says he's not always emotional but today might be different. Bubba talks about how they returned last year, had ups and downs, wins and loses, if people hated them or loved them. D-Von puts over the WWE and how they are legends thanks to guys like Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz. Bubba thanks the friends and fans in the crowd. Tells them to applaud themselves. The Dudleyz give one last hurrah and are about to leave when the Shinning Stars interrupt and come to the ring. They say they've been begging the Dudleyz to leave for awhile, though there is a silver lining in them retiring. They are giving the Dudleyz a trip to Puerto Rico!! They say they pity the people sitting next to the Shinning Stars. They then say Puerto Rico has good food and retirement homes for the Dudleyz. they Dudleyz lay out the Shinning Stars with a 3D and a Wazzup headbutt. The Dudleyz are about to put a Shinning star trough a table but Gallows and Anderson attack the Dudleyz laying them out and puttng D-Von through a table.

Roman Reigns defeated Chris Jericho for the last spot in the Universal Title Fatal Four Way for next week even after Kevin Owens interfered three times. Next week is Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns vs. Big Cass for the WWE Universal Title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I like big, sweaty men.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i hate you vince

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

gently caress me daddy big sweaty men

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

We tried things your way. Now we give the people what they want. Roman Cornelius Reigns

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
die roman die

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Glad they're getting the title on someone who knows how to work a match safely.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
harambe died for our sins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aj styles will be the real champ i don't care about the universal CHUMP!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sign Johnny Knockout

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Glad they're getting the title on someone who knows how to work a match safely.

if you're going for this gimmick we already have banjo

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/QO3Hbjc.gifv

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I missed most of the show and tuned in just in time to see Roman Big Dog Reigns overcome multiple interference and finishers to win the match with the patented Just One Spear Is All It Takes

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

you know what? I wasn't a Roman Reigns fan at all until that last match. But that finally did it for me. WWE got it right, and now I will support the Big Dawg in all his endeavors.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Thank goodness young LGBT fans have role models to look up to now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ijii posted:

I like big, sweaty men.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

bayley debuted and it was good

jeriko are still in tact and it is good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

sign Johnny Knockout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo8hLZ279E

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
So is Roman pinning Seth or Owens for the belt next week?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
So Rusev will cost reigns the title and rollins will win and feud with...

Big Cass? JeriKO?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Did they mention Brock Randy at all?

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
You know that's one big strength NXT has. They don't promote a top guy. In fact their top guy is always going to leave and leave soon so they have to be building guys up to be able to be that top guy for NXT. WWE typically doesn't do that. They have the top guy who they want to be there for a whole decade. And they're not gonna budge. So if NXT has Shinsuke Nakamura on top they better build up Bobby Roode and they better build up Austin Aries et al. Because their top guy they'll be lucky he'll stay on top for a whole year. So in that way NXT has a big advantage.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

That DICK! posted:

yes

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

At least we have Bayley to look forward to.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

they went to backstage to steph and she said there'd be "repercussions" and that was it

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

spinst posted:

bayley debuted and it was good

jeriko are still in tact and it is good

2 good things in 3 hours.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I just started watching Raw (West Coast here) and watching the Universal Title bit and a lot of people are getting cheers until Big Dog Roman came out

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

ijii posted:

I like big, sweaty men.

Yaaaaaas. :nyd::respek::nyd:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bayley for universal champ

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
KO is the next Universal Champion.

Rusev is going to get his revenge on Roman.
Cass isn't ready. (I mean, Vince doesn't care about that)
Seth is a murderer.

Kevin Owens is the only person who can win the title next Monday.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The next champ is again going to be either Rollins coming off a fuckup or Reigns coming off a fuckup

How much longer (both them loving up and them getting belts for it because nobody else is left) before it's not controversial to say breaking up the Shield was the worst thing this company has done in the 2010s

dsriggs posted:

Thank goodness young LGBT fans have role models to look up to now.

I don't even have it in me to be mad. It was horrible don't get me wrong, but compared to everything else they've done to the community, it's a blip on our radar

Remember when they had Kanyon dress as Boy George, come out of a box and sing Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me, and Taker kicked his rear end brutally for 3 minutes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also aj styles once again shows he's the better bullet club leader, if only balor too sweeted his good brothers this whole thing might not have happened

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jTlWNvRbsI

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I know the exact match next week.

It's your pretty typical Fatal Four Way, everybody getting spots, whatever. At some point, KO apron powerbombs Roman, so Romann's dead for much of the match. Seth has Cass pinned, it gets broken up. At some point Jericho comes down to hurt Cass, Enzo comes out, Gs and JeriKO fight to the back. Seth hits a knee to Roman which knocks down the ref after Roman flails back. Seth goes to rouse the ref, giving Roman time to recover from the knee and spear Seth. Visual pin More wrestling, Seth hits Pedigree, Roman kicks out. Seth hits something, probably Avada Kedavra, goes to the top, speared out of midair, pin, Roman's champ.

Why? Because God may be dead, but Vince isn't. Enjoy!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

also aj styles once again shows he's the better bullet club leader, if only balor too sweeted his good brothers this whole thing might not have happened

Space time continuum when you think about it. It totally wouldn't have happened.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I sure hope that Cass wins because that'd be fantastic

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's your pretty typical Fatal Four Way, everybody getting spots, whatever. At some point, KO apron powerbombs Roman, so Romann's dead for much of the match. Seth has Cass pinned, it gets broken up. At some point Jericho comes down to hurt Cass, Enzo comes out, Gs and JeriKO fight to the back. Seth hits a knee to Roman which knocks down the ref after Roman flails back. Seth goes to rouse the ref, giving Roman time to recover from the knee and spear Seth. Visual pin More wrestling, Seth hits Pedigree, Roman kicks out. Seth hits something, probably Avada Kedavra, goes to the top, speared out of midair, pin, Roman's champ.

this sounds like a great match, I'm looking forward to it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

who cares if roman has some poo poo new title they just made up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

i'll support your career as an agent

• Locked thread