Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I just ate some Spaghetti-Os

store brand I hope, they taste the same and can be half the price!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chinatown posted:

salami is the light

insh'alami

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

store brand I hope, they taste the same and can be half the price!

Giant brand, 88cents a can 50% off that day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I just ate some Spaghetti-Os

classic heck :doh:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thathonkey posted:

it's crap go with gabagool (always remember - G is for GABA GABA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

which part do i enunciate

didnt fred flintstone like them

always going GABBA GABBA GOO

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Giant brand, 88cents a can 50% off that day

Jesus christ, was it one of those giant cans? You shouldn't be paying more than 68 cents for a standard size can.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
spaghetti in a can

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

it just amazes me that goons hate italian food bc 'everyone serves lovely barilla pasta' you people are loving dumb lol

get outta your shells and experience life you sad sacks. go to Italy and have a good time or something

goditi la vita

Visit scenic Italy and experience all the 12th best things the world has to offer.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

Jesus christ, was it one of those giant cans? You shouldn't be paying more than 68 cents for a standard size can.

Regular can size

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I disagree but this thread is about Italian food not French food.

the nuclear reaHector is melting down

it is nice :ocelot::grin:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Visit scenic Italy and experience all the 12th best things the world has to offer.

idk if you think this is a burn or not but whining that Italy is bad and dumb and not worth visiting has to be the gooniest thing I've read all week

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Guess I'll go to Fazolis by myself then

Wait! I was gonna go! :(

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

idk if you think this is a burn or not but whining that Italy is bad and dumb and not worth visiting has to be the gooniest thing I've read all week

Italy: For when you're scared to leave Europe but also want to see real filth.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Bananana posted:

Wait! I was gonna go! :(

Sorry man, GRILLARY CLINTON and I ended up going, it was a great time, boy are we stuffed!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who wants to come to olive garden with me ?? BREAD STICKS ON ME !!!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Italy: I'm a tour guide and I come from a long line of tour guides, everyone in my town is a tour guide, also everyone in all of the other towns.

We are very proud of these things we don't care about that our ancestors copied from Greeks.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Sorry man, GRILLARY CLINTON and I ended up going, it was a great time, boy are we stuffed!

Ghey

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

All you can eat includes the pooty hole baby

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

obviously so otherwise i would sue for false advertisement

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

i can't eat pooty hole, im on a diet :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bald gnome error posted:

i can't eat pooty hole, im on a diet :(

have you considered a lighter portion of dis dick and / or deez nuts ?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm sorry, I asked three times. :(

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

thathonkey posted:

have you considered a lighter portion of dis dick and / or deez nuts ?

feed me, seymour :bigtran:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol risotto is easy as hell you just gotta stand there stirring for 30 minutes like some kind of rear end in a top hat

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Sheep-Goats posted:

Italy: I'm a tour guide and I come from a long line of tour guides, everyone in my town is a tour guide, also everyone in all of the other towns.

We are very proud of these things we don't care about that our ancestors copied from Greeks.

if they couldn't handle my post this is the tipping point for italians, this is the post americans who pretend to have a lot more italian blood than they even actually do for whatever reason will be triggered by

***eats a food that is white flour wrapped around cream cheese, the most savory item on the italian dessert menu***

edit

i have just put down my cannoli to yell at the couple sitting next to me, they called mozarella mozarella instead of 'mootz a rell'

no one in my family ever said mootz a rell before the show sopranos was on our TV but i am violently angry about this incident.

extra stout fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 24, 2016

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
A quick squeeze of Robusto Italian dressing into prego chunky garden owns. I learned this from a fat college roommate. I am now getting fat. Still tastes good as gently caress.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
A clip from a great movie about Italian American brothers trying to survive in the restaurant business in the 1950's.

The Big Night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lZcEY4nII

I want to eat that loving thing so bad....

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

extra stout posted:

***eats a food that is white flour wrapped around cream cheese, the most savory item on the italian dessert menu***

What dessert is this? Asking for a friend, tia

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

The Bananana posted:

white trash cannoli, sounds like

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The Bananana posted:

Cream cheese wontons. Check your local Chinese buffet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thathonkey posted:

sweet

i do

olive garden blows any restaurant in italy away

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

Goodpancakes posted:

Cream cheese wontons. Check your local Chinese buffet

crab rangoons are what good would eat if god could eat food. also in n out bugers

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i meant god not good

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i meant gabagool

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
guys wtf there was a big earthquake in italy and its all because of this thread wtf guys

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

smug n stuff posted:

guys wtf there was a big earthquake in italy and its all because of this thread wtf guys

literally shaking with rage

AMLOVINIT
Mar 30, 2016
It's like trying to educate the Barbarian hordes.

Ok, after your meal try this:

Either green apple slices and gorgonzola or pears and pecorino or fava beans and pecorino. Apoteosi!

Also, Tiramisu` is the best...only until you taste a liquor laced baba` or a true Sicilian Cassata.

Someone spoke about Salumi before...Parma Ham is the king&queen of Salumi and thinly slices mortadella (with pistachios inside) is a hard on!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

smug n stuff posted:

literally shaking

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Italian ice cream is definitely a whole other ball game: first time asking for mint in Verona. What you get is a frozen treat that is like the very essence of mint but without the sugar. Could not do more than 2 bites.

The lemon flavored ice cream is decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I have to go to the data center today and plug/unplug things which sucks

BUT on the way there's a good Italian deli that I'm gonna stop at and get a caprese sandwich

It has prosciutto (ham that's thin and $1000/lb) mortadella (pretentious bologna) gabagool (please refer to other thread) soppressata (like salami but more syllables) mozzarella tomatoes oil and basil (you probably already know what these things are)

All the cook has to do is slap this stuff on bread which is retard-level easy so therefore it'll be really bad

• Locked thread