Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I have a Sonicare toothbrush, and when I tried it the first time, I literally just felt like I got a cleaning at the dentist. Some how that vibration shakes out particles you would usually never get out otherwise. I've been using it for quite some time (probably 12+ years) and my teeth feel healthy and safe from cavities. So maybe some electric toothbrushes are a scam, but not this one!

Agreed. I bought myself a 2 pack for me and the GF at MF COSTCO BITCH (look for sale prices, especially for brush heads), and it was a revelation. I convinced my mom, my sister and her man to get one.

PROTIP:the Listerine Access Flosser is fuckin awesome.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NK414YO/ref=twister_B01DLAGWNY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread