Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sex with men?
yes please
pee on me
View Results

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
that would be bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
someone should first this thread

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
everyone would be like "hmm these cheddar bay biscuits are soggy and taste like piss" and you could be like "wasnt me"!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

when ever i go to red lobster i order the hoppin' green frog legs

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm dehydrated from getting shitfaced last night and my piss is all dark and cloudy

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i wonder if anyone ever poo poo in them before i ate them :confused:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i wonder if anyone ever poo poo in them before i ate them :confused:

there are a lot of pranksters out there, try pissing on the cheddar bay biscuits for revenge

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

in queso emergency break glass

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i once got an admirials shrimp platter and there was a lemon on it. i took the lemon and squeezed it on my dick and balls and showed my boner to everyone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Red Lobster?? I barely know her!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

just ray posted:

i once got an admirials shrimp platter and there was a lemon on it. i took the lemon and squeezed it on my dick and balls and showed my boner to everyone

who ordered the jumbo prawn? :smugmrgw:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

who ordered the jumbo prawn? :smugmrgw:

thats what she said :smug:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
tbqh it looked more like a flabby crawdad

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ray, you seem to have some sort of obsession with peeing and pooping on things. Were you peed and pooped on as a child?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

ray, you seem to have some sort of obsession with peeing and pooping on things. Were you peed and pooped on as a child?

its my passion

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
this is one of my earliest SA memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--BvXpaGq4

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i wonder what the perfect temperature for pee is

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

b-minus1 posted:

this is one of my earliest SA memories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--BvXpaGq4

That's kind of uncomfortable to watch

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
More like Cheddar Bae

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
This reminds me of a great George Carlin joke. He said "why do crazy people always go on killing sprees? Why don't the voices in their heads tell them to poo poo on the salad bar at Wendy's?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

just ray posted:

Hot

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

This reminds me of a great George Carlin joke. He said "why do crazy people always go on killing sprees? Why don't the voices in their heads tell them to poo poo on the salad bar at Wendy's?"

that would be a funny prank

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Someone on facebook posted that she saw a crazy man the other day who flashed his micropenis at her and then took a poo poo on the side of a gas station. :)

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
speaking of wendys , i wonder if anyone hasa every taken a dook in the chili and then served it to some old lady with blue hair

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

Someone on facebook posted that she saw a crazy man the other day who flashed his micropenis at her and then took a poo poo on the side of a gas station. :)

that would be a funny prank

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

just ray posted:

speaking of wendys , i wonder if anyone hasa every taken a dook in the chili and then served it to some old lady with blue hair

I know someone who did that but then they served it to hector beerlioz

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
if i rode bikes it would be funny to be riding along while you are making GBS threads and it plops on the the ground. you could piss on the turds.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
one time at taco bell some guy poo poo in the beans

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

OctoberBlues posted:

That's kind of uncomfortable to watch

nope, it's still funny after all these years.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

b-minus1 posted:

nope, it's still funny after all these years.

The battle part is funny enough, but the part where he's talking to the lady is not good at all.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just ray posted:

that would be bad rear end
I've been thinking of doing that for a while but I'm worried that people are just gonna keep eating them without even noticing and then it would be a waste of piss.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What if you pissed in a jar, added hibiscus leaves, let it steep for three weeks, and sold it for $29?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Piss is actually already an ingredient in all the foods and drinks at Red Lobster. I know because I used to work there as the guy who had to drink a half gallon of Lobster Sauce at the start of my shift so my pee would have the right flavor.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
they soak those lobsters in piss

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
what are the names of the biscuits that some restaurants have that are sweet, very doughy/thick, and shaped like ..a bell? idk

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

just ray posted:

69°

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
it would be funny if someone ordered a lobster but instead of a lobster they got a turd with claws

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Relin posted:

what are the names of the biscuits that some restaurants have that are sweet, very doughy/thick, and shaped like ..a bell? idk
thats a yorkshire pudding, they're perfect for piss

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

just ray posted:

it would be funny if someone ordered a lobster but instead of a lobster they got a turd with claws

haha if i got that i would pee on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Relin posted:

bell bisquick with artificial piss flavoring

• Locked thread