Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
all full sorry! but omgvblol made his own league heres the info

OMGVBFLOL posted:

:siren: :siren: SECOND LEAGUE OPEN :siren: :siren:

join here:
https://yho.com/nfl?l=888280&k=8e6161100f5cfda0&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=b099e855011342c2

i have literally, not even once, played fantasy football before, let alone run a league. lets run this poo poo into the ground

edit: OP ad this to the OP pleas

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜 🏈 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 🏈 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜

GBS Fantasy Football League 2016

Play with fellow GBS shitposters!

:ducksiren: Live draft: Sunday, Aug 28 5:00 PM PDT :ducksiren:

🏈 HOW JOIN 🏈

1) Have/make Yahoo Fantasy Sports account. If you dont have a Yahoo account you can use another email to link it.
2) Click to join, follow instructions, or dont, im not ur loving mom
3) POST IN THREAD your team name so i know who's who.

🏈 QUESTIONS HAVE 🏈

Shouldnt this thread be in Armchair Quarterback, the subforum of Sports Argument Stadium specifically for fantasy football?
- Those leagues are for players who have a faint clue about what they're doing. This league is for GBS.

How do i play fantasy football?
- :shrug:

What if I cant make the draft?
- I dont give two tugs of a dead dogs dick whether youre present for the draft, or indeed, whether you live or die. But please edit your autopick list first, to remove players on IR or who might have been recently suspended/dropped/arrested for hilarious poo poo

Can I draft & play from my phone?
- Yes, the Yahoo Fantasy Football apps support live drafts. Get it here for Android or iPhone(lol)

I have other questions but cannot ask them here due to the same crippling degree of self-consciousness which prevents me from urinating in the presence of others
- Make a note on the league message board or pop into #gbs IRC and one of our friendly chatters will help you find a suitable nerd to ask

🏈 PRIZE GIVE 🏈

:iiam: :iiam: :iiam:

Special prizes may also be awarded to those who, unable to face crippling defeat, abandon their team early. Beware~~

🏈 POSTER WHO 🏈

1) Big Beef City - Beef City All Stars
2) whoflungpoop - Grandma's Toned Arms
3) Nooner - Nooner's Nancybois
4) macasaurus - maca's snackas
5) TK-42-1 - Theishighs
6) Dicklord Bone - RAPE VICTIMS
7) Stinky_Pete - Stinky Sailors
8) jackyl - your moms fantasy
9) shoophobo - Krusty's Knights
10) slick goku baby - SLICK GOKU BABY
11) Grillary Clinton - GRILL CITY GROINBOIZ
12) thathonkey - Greasy Gabagools
13) micromom - Twin Tower Topplers
14) OctoberBlues - Angry Penguins
15) JakeP - Harambes Niggas
16) gannyGrabber - Busy Boys

That's it! GOOD LUCK GO GET EM TIGER

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
yahoo sucks for fantasy football

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you mena football wasn't real this whole time??

IT WAS A JOKE?!?!?!

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
I dont really know much about fantasy football but if anyone is interested in teaching a guy feel free to let me in and I'll try

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh no a replicant

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
in as henry gogus

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
oh gently caress I'm in but I gotta auto pick

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ah gently caress I didn't read instructions. We'll see if I make a new account in time

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

I dont really know much about fantasy football but if anyone is interested in teaching a guy feel free to let me in and I'll try

sure sid i will help u take my hand~

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
im stinky sailors

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
in as your moms fantasy

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fantasy fartbutt

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I shall lead Krusty's Knights

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

looks like one slot left - if we fill up and get more interested i'll expand it to 12

also any of yall who will be autopicking PLEASE EDIT YOUR PLAYER RANKINGS because they're never 100% up to date and might include some IRs who fractured their pussies in Preseason Week 4

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I sent an application to join.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ok expanded to 12 TWO SLOTS LEFT FOR GAME GO GO PRESS ENTER NOW

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
im play

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hot tip: draft tim tebow first overall, thank me later

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

one spot left who will have the honor of getting beaten at fantasy football by a girl? it could be you *points*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
COUNT ME IN PLEEASE

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember signing up for a fantasy football league on a forum I posted on when I was like 12. I had no idea what to do and I drafted a kicker in the first round. When people made fun of me I acted like I was just trolling and then they kicked me out, lol.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

OctoberBlues posted:

I remember signing up for a fantasy football league on a forum I posted on when I was like 12. I had no idea what to do and I drafted a kicker in the first round. When people made fun of me I acted like I was just trolling and then they kicked me out, lol.

lol classic toilet shoes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

i bet this actually happened to you last year

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

i bet this actually happened to you last year

I would be woefully unprepared to draft a team even now since I don't play and don't know how the rules/points break down, but I think this was in like 1999. I felt really crummy at the time because they all thought I was an rear end in a top hat, lol.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I was in a in-person draft a few years ago where my coworker got her husband to play and his first pick was JJ Watt (this was not an IDP league) and people were snickering and she was like :cripes:

edit: wait that was last year, i remember because his second pick was Jordy Nelson who had just been put on IR :roflolmao:

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Aug 23, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whoflungpoo i can be in the league right ? put me down as "greasy gabagools" if so pls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

thathonkey posted:

whoflungpoo i can be in the league right ? put me down as "greasy gabagools" if so pls

you have to join yourself click this link i will be rooting for you this part of the journey is yours alone tho

https://yho.com/nfl?l=699775&k=349bd993e8c42cf4&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=e07bf369cadb073b

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just stole honkey's spot, lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

not really tho

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

follow the directions ya gabbagool

OctoberBlues posted:

I just stole honkey's spot, lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just bump the league up to 20 teams IMO. That way there still might be 10 people playing by week 5

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm in

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
fantasy american football seems appropriate, because the only place where its a good sport is fantasy land

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what time is the goddamn draft

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bitter Mushroom posted:

fantasy american football seems appropriate, because the only place where its a good sport is fantasy land

That's a bit of a stretch, 2/10 on the burn scale.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

thathonkey posted:

what time is the goddamn draft

8pm EDT sunday

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

whoflungpoop posted:

looks like one slot left - if we fill up and get more interested i'll expand it to 12

also any of yall who will be autopicking PLEASE EDIT YOUR PLAYER RANKINGS because they're never 100% up to date and might include some IRs who fractured their pussies in Preseason Week 4

thats my plan tomorrow when I should be working

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ok let me secretary know and she will clear my calendar thanks

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fantasy poopballs

Adbot