Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

that's pretty savage and backward right there lol

That's life in Interzone for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Buying from briefcases at some rear end in a top hat's house, and those were the good old days? loving lol Florida. Still hasn't even caught up with mid 90's CA.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Buying from briefcases at some rear end in a top hat's house, and those were the good old days? loving lol Florida. Still hasn't even caught up with mid 90's CA.

Dude honestly buying from the people with their briefcase in their apartment was just so much better than any previous weedbuying situation id ever had.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
first time I was trying to buy weed in Germany I was walking around the park 'known for drugs' thinking "this can't possibly be a real thing" but after a bit I found a dude whose eyes were just straight bloodshot and I took my headphones off and looking pointedly at him and he looked at me and I said 'marijuana?' and he gestured me into the bushes where there was basically a little drug mart going on lol

wasn't bad either.

could not for the life of me find a bong that didn't have a carb on the bottom part of it wtf is the point of that idiot poo poo exactly just take the slide out stupid loving europeans. how do you lean back and chill with a bong that has a hole an inch above the water

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You just get a huge bong, dude

it solves all problems.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
:co: Smoke weed erry day :co:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Think I'm gonna start growing some dank nugs in my garage again

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Smoking weed keeps me nicotine free, even on bad days.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Got a pipe full of weed and nachos in the oven. This poo poo is lit and it's the loving weekend

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oberleutnant posted:

Got a pipe full of weed and nachos in the oven. This poo poo is lit and it's the loving weekend

:hellyeah:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I'm about to go dry for a while and I just know I'm gonna drink more to make up for it

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
My doctor dropped that he was gonna piss test me in three months two months ago and it has been a summer of discontent

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

A THIRD JOINT HAS HIT THE RODNEY, OH THE JAHMANITY

eee: Imagine instead of building they're talking about 'ol Rodney
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...ame=aphrocarlin

eeee: and plane is joint

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 26, 2016

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEemp1SLOM

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

When I was in Sweden we had to commute a loving hour to depressing suburbs for the privilege of paying stacks of kronor for gross oily hash and when otherwise cool people find out you smoke weed they treat you like a junkie. Now I'm in the UK I can make a few clicks on a website and have any strain through my mailbox next day. It's good, but I miss my Melbourne bush weed. Thank-you for reading.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
gently caress dude I send a text message and 30 minutes later there's a guy parked out front with a bag of weed for me.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

gently caress dude I send a text message and 30 minutes later there's a guy parked out front with a bag of weed for me.

drat man my guy makes me travel

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i mean it's £20 for an eighth and it's not exactly the most potent poo poo you'll ever smoke, but it's delivered to my front door the only way they could make that better is if an actual loving butler with white gloves brought it from the car to my sofa on a silver tray

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

My doctor dropped that he was gonna piss test me in three months two months ago and it has been a summer of discontent

why is your doctor drug testing you?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boomstick Quaid posted:

why would you care about your doctor testing you? doctors give 0 fucks if you smoke and aren't allowed to rat you out by law, even if they did?

i've never heard of insurance screenings care about weed either. its literally only the US federal government that cares about peoples piss

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

i mean it's £20 for an eighth and it's not exactly the most potent poo poo you'll ever smoke, but it's delivered to my front door the only way they could make that better is if an actual loving butler with white gloves brought it from the car to my sofa on a silver tray

Lol if u dint have your own weed Butler. I haven't had to light my own bowl in years

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
http://www.spacebuckets.com/

Do any of you have one of these.

i'm not a cop

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
spacebuckets is loving retarded waste of time, is just as legal/illegal as growing weed the right way, except you take all the risk and end up with 0.75 grams of doink instead of a half pound of dank

e: also it probably costs as much (or more) at the end of the day as a cheap 2x4 grow tent and 400 watt light.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

spacebuckets is loving retarded waste of time, is just as legal/illegal as growing weed the right way, except you take all the risk and end up with 0.75 grams of doink instead of a half pound of dank

I guess the point is for it to be useful for people without much space to grow in any other setting, while also being slightly less conspicuous by not being out in natural light and plain view or whatever

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

why is your doctor drug testing you?

He thinks my narcolepsy is too severe so he is thinking it must be the effect of some illicit drug lol. I have to appear to be a straight shooter to this guy because he is my medical GHB hook up

I also had to do a piss test for my sleep study before my diagnosis. Guess what medical community marijuana doesn't cause narcolepsy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"so that's where you been hiding! Well I got you know and I'm gonna smoke you :dance: oh yes I am" - Me to the little nug that tried to escape

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Oberleutnant posted:

I guess the point is for it to be useful for people without much space to grow in any other setting, while also being slightly less conspicuous by not being out in natural light and plain view or whatever

doesn't mean it isn't a waste of time and money.

its not like people just invented this, every teenage kid since forever (including me) thought he was "getting one over on the man" with his one lightbulb in the closet with a straggly little weed plant under it

everyone starts out "im trying this experiment" going to grow with 3 CFLs they got at wal mart, but then they never come back to tell you how the "experiment" turned out

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
#waitingForWeed

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Biplane posted:

weed is good and cool but ridiculously hard to get here. You have two choices, "green" which is weed lr "brown" which is hash and no ones ever glt green unless you got the illest of hookups. strains? Indications of quality poo poo? HAH its all the same diarrhea brown mediocre hash bullshit. unless you got the afprementioned illest hookups you dont know what youre buying, how much youre buying lr if its good. the dude just asks you "hash?" and you say yes i want hash for 500 kroner and the guy bites off a smaller chunk from the big chunk that only recently was decanted from a 24 year old maroccan illegal immigrants rear end in a top hat, and you thank god for that shitstained piece because its all that will get you through your days while you dream about your old dealer in florida who had it all, man, no less than 12 different strains of primo bud in a loving stainless steel briefcase and they didnt even mind that one time you managed to let their dog escape and almlst get run over

Lmao scandinaviian spotted miles away, i feel you bro

Im swedish and my dealer is a swedish rear end in a top hat who calls himself 'king kong' and just recently got in trouble with the cops which turned him into a straight edge retard quicker than you can say 'oh im 15% ameeéricannnn im not swedish at alllll'

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Aug 26, 2016

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

#waitingForWeed

Make sure it's not laced with PCP, that's how they get you hooked!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
been there done that now i usually have to lace it with PCP myself fuckin gyp

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Boomstick Quaid posted:

He thinks my narcolepsy is too severe so he is thinking it must be the effect of some illicit drug lol. I have to appear to be a straight shooter to this guy because he is my medical GHB hook up

I also had to do a piss test for my sleep study before my diagnosis. Guess what medical community marijuana doesn't cause narcolepsy

Does medical GHB still taste like a fire in a chemical dump? Ive only tried G once and man that stuff is vile

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Does medical GHB still taste like a fire in a chemical dump? Ive only tried G once and man that stuff is vile

The legal version is the sodium salt sodium hydroxybutyrate so above all its very salty. I didn't mind the taste beyond that at first, but after a while I began to absolutely loathe it. Weirdly enough in the past few months I've come to love the taste of it. It's pretty good with a splash of lime juice

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Getting hosed up on GHB every single night is a pretty cool gig

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Man, not only do dispensaries sell loving marijuana, they also have the best customer service ever.

Yesterday I tried to use my vape pen and I just wasn't getting any vapor. I took it into the shop and they didn't even ask for a receipt or anything, they just replaced the battery free of charge. So I took it home, tried it, and it still didn't loving work. So I took it back and told them and they were like oh, it must be the cartridge itself. So then they replaced that free of charge, even though I had already used some of it. So now I have a brand new vape pen and a brand new battery that cost me nothing and it took like 20 minutes with absolutely no hassle whatsoever.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Good tune.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OctoberBlues posted:

Man, not only do dispensaries sell loving marijuana, they also have the best customer service ever.

Yesterday I tried to use my vape pen and I just wasn't getting any vapor. I took it into the shop and they didn't even ask for a receipt or anything, they just replaced the battery free of charge. So I took it home, tried it, and it still didn't loving work. So I took it back and told them and they were like oh, it must be the cartridge itself. So then they replaced that free of charge, even though I had already used some of it. So now I have a brand new vape pen and a brand new battery that cost me nothing and it took like 20 minutes with absolutely no hassle whatsoever.

the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades brotha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"vape pen" lol. Here in the cloudchasing community we call them savage "mods"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tfw roll into the vape store and brandish your 14" 5lb quad coil rba mod :w00t:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Those things are junk and barely cop a buzz.