Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Ink Master returns for season 8. This time, 30 of the best artists competed for a spot on either Team Peck or Team Nunez, and only the best 18 were chosen by two of the best tattooers in the nation. And not only are they the team captains, they're also judging the competition, alongside host Dave Navarro. Can they remain objective while attempting to gain superiority? That's what Spike hopes you want to find out.

Each week, the teams compete in a Flash Challenge to determine which group is safe, and which one will compete against their own teammates to stay in the competition. To do so, they must tattoo real human canvases in the Elimination Tattoo, with the worst artist packing his or her machines and going home. Not only does the winning team get to determine which artist gets which canvas on the losing team, but they also form a jury of peers and put one of the artists up for elimination based on their observations.

The stakes are as high as they've ever been, because the winner gets $100,000, the title of Ink Master, and an all expenses paid guest spot at their mentor's signature shop.

TEAM PECK:

Captain Oliver Peck - tattooing since age 19, specializing in old school American Traditional. Co-owner of Elm Street Tattoo in Dallas, TX and the owner of True Tattoo located in Hollywood, CA.

Ryan Ashley Malarkey - Owner/Artist at The Strange & Unusual Oddities Parlor, from Kingston, PA, with 4 years' experience. Despite her lack of experience, she fancies herself as well-rounded and wants to prove you can be both sultry and talented.

Mike McAskill - Artist at Elizabeth St. Tattoo, from Riverside, CA, with 8 years' experience. After getting a tattoo kit at 17, he worked hard on his skills and worked his way to a popular shop, confident in his strong lines and shading.

Gian Karle Cruz - Traveling Tattoo Artist from Puerto Rico & Boston, MA, with 7 years' experience. Though often pegged as a chill "Island Guy," Gian has roamed from place to place, picking up more knowledge along the way, confident he can beat out artists who have been in the game longer than him.

Gia Rose - Owner/Artist at Ceremony Tattoo Society, from Philadelphia, PA, with 13 years' experience. As a girl who left home at 16, lived on freight trains, and survived cancer, Gia isn't intimidated by anything, priding herself on neo-traditional work with an emphasis on wildlife and women.

Nate Beavers - Owner at Figurehead Tattoo, from Houston, TX, with 23 years' experience. The most experienced artist this season, he's not only released DVD tutorials to teach younger artists techniques, he's lost 100 lbs and defeated arachnophobia.

Geary Morrill - Artist at Unkindness Art, from Richmond, VA, with 17 years' experience. Describing his life as a real life cartoon, Geary loves explosive pop art with clean lines and bright colors. After being diagnosed with Lyme disease, Geary is determined to get what he wants out of life.

Dave Robinowitz - Artist at A Stroke of Genius, from Boynton Beach, FL, with 11 years' experience. With a BFA in Fine Arts, and a life-of-the-party demeanor, Dave thinks he can adapt to any situation and wants to prove to the Jewish community that tattooing is a legitimate art.

Matt Murray - Co-owner of The Black Veil, from Beverly, MA, with 4 years' experience. Matt does just about everything with his twin brother Ryan, except this competition, since Ryan was eliminated. Matt focuses on black and grey portraits and prides himself on precise lines, hoping to take a win home back to his brother.

Anwon "Boneface" Johnson - Owner/Artist of Boneface Ink Tattoos, from Pensacola, FL, with 17 years' experience. As one of ten kids raised by a single mom, Boneface is aching for recognition in the tattoo world, and is ready to use any strategy he needs to in order to win.

TEAM NUNEZ:

Captain Chris Nunez - former star of Miami Ink, specializing in Japanese. Owner of Handcrafted Tattoo And Art Gallery in Miami, FL.

Eric Gonzalez - Co-owner/Artist at Deer's Eye Studio, from Lynwood, CA, with 18 years' experience. One of the most experienced artist this season, with recognition from Lady Gaga, Gonzalez wants to focus solely on the tattooing and not the drama.

Nikki Simpson - Artist at Generation 8, from Los Angeles, CA, with 5 years' experience. At only 24, Nikki prides herself for illustrative realism, including texture, depth, and dimension.

Sketchy Lawyer - Owner/Artist at Cornerstone Tattoo Gallery, from Senoia, GA, with 9 years' experience. His name comes from his art skill and his communication skill. He likes giving his clients "neo-school" tattoos, which is his own spin on neo-traditional and new school.

Kelly Doty - Owner/Artist at Helheim Gallery, from Salem, MA, with 8 years' experience. Spooky, illustrative, cartoonish, and "grim but cute" are the ways Doty describes her style. She believes her OCD is a strength that allows her to be organized and detailed.

Kevin Laroy - Artist at Perception Fine Body Art, from Dallas, TX, with 10 years' experience. Though he attended art school, he got a degree in fashion design, and tattoos mostly portraits. Skilled in bright colors and bold lines to make photorealism stand out.

Tito "Tuff Tito" Velez - Owner/Artist at Euphoria Ink, from Belleair, FL, with 22 years' experience. He preaches on leadership and perfectionism, which has helped him to own two shops.

John Collins - Artist at Cap Szumskis Timeless Tattoo, from Atlanta, GA, with 14 years' experience. Prides himself as an expert in Traditional American and Japanese and doesn't shy away from saying what he thinks.

Sirvone Smith - Artist at Sorry Mom Tattoo, from Fredericksburg, VA, with 6 years' experience. His training came from a traditional background, but loves to do realism, and tackles any challenge with passion and fire.

Carolyn Elaine - Artist at MayDay! Tattoo, from Chicago, IL, with 6 years' experience. She loves to make her work look like its moving with color realism and wants to prove to her kids that you can be strong and not just some dumb punk trying to weasel through life.

But first, at 9:30, it's Ink Master: The Decision. After the hardest and most controversial Ink Master finale in history, all the participants gather once again to discuss it. Newly crowned Master Anthony defends his spot against and Cleen Rock One.

Also, at 11pm, it's the new season of Ink Master: Redemption, where past human canvases return to confront their artists and express their displeasure. And tonight, for the first time, Master Canvases return to confront the cream of the crop, the Ink Masters, and challenge them to live up to their titles and satisfy them.

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm excited to see Kelly Doty this season

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Hooray more Ink Master!

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Episode Results:

*Episode One
Opening Audition: 30 artists must tattoo convention style, first American Traditional, and then Geisha, at risk of being eliminated by Peck and Nunez at any point. Each judge eliminates 4 artists each.
Artist Selection: The judges choose five artists each to be on their team. Nunez wins the coin flip to receive first pick.
Final Selection: The remaining artists tattoo whatever theme and style they want to try to get one of the remaining four spots on either team. The final four are eliminated.

*Episode Two
Skill: Composition
Flash Challenge: The teams must complete three back pieces at the same time, that form a cohesive scene.
Winner: Team Peck
Elimination Tattoo: Medusa
Best Tattoo: Kelly
Eliminated: Carolyn, for having a weird placement and art that everyone agreed was worse than Tito's. Tito was chosen by the jury of peers to go up.

*Episode Three
Skill: Precision
Flash Challenge:The members of Team Peck must create sand sculptures based on the "personal beach" of a member of Team Nunez. The winner determines the skull picks.
Winner: Dave
Elimination Tattoo: Peacocks
Best Tattoo: Gian
Eliminated: Geary, for a poor design that looked unfinished and rough linework. He was also chosen by the jury of peers.

*Episode Four
Skill: Texture
Elimination Tattoo: Working in pairs decided on by the captains, fellow teammates must tattoo shoulder armor at the same time. Team Peck must do leather armor, and Team Nunez must do metal armor.
Worst Tattoos: Nate & Dave and John & Sirvone
Face-Off Tattoo: Black & Grey Realistic Animals. The worst pair from both teams face-off against each other, each loser being eliminated. The style and subject were determined by the other team, who both picked the same.
Eliminated: Dave, for having more redness and less detail in his tattoo. John, despite having a strong showing, for being outshined by Sirvone's texture.

*Episode Five
Skill: Legibility
Flash Challenge: The members of Team Nunez must use electric wires to burn a design into a canvas. Team Peck chose sea animals as the theme.
Winner: Kevin
Elimination Tattoo: Watercolor
Best Tattoo: Nikki
Eliminated: Sirvone, for sunflowers that had bad outlines and didn't quite meet the watercolor challenge. He was also chosen by the jury of peers.

*Episode Six
Skill: Contrast
Flash Challenge: The members of Team Peck must use brown packing tape on a plexiglass canvas to show contrast. Team Nunez chose a face as the theme.
Winner: Gian
Elimination Tattoo: Outer Space
Best Tattoo: Ryan
Eliminated: Matt, for his moon looking chewed up and a lack of versatility. Gia was voted the worst by the jury of peers.

*Episode Seven
Skill: Artistry
Flash Challenge: The members of Team Nunez must tattoo over the scars of ex-smokers. Team Peck got to select their canvases.
Winner: Nikki
Elimination Tattoo: Famous Landmarks in the New School Style
Best Tattoo: Kelly
Eliminated: Tuff Tito, for an ugly floating Statue of Liberty head with only six points on the crown. He was also chosen as the worst by the jury of peers.

*Episode Eight
Skill: Ingenuity
Flash Challenge: In pairs, the members of Team Peck must use grinders and welders to create a sculpture out of nothing but metal rods. Team Nunez got to pick the pairs (and disagreed on them.)
Winner: Ryan & Gia
Elimination Tattoo: Turning Significant Others Into Pinups
Best Tattoo: Gian
Eliminated: Gia, for anatomical problems that became more obvious the more you looked at her tattoo, and taking her report card into consideration heading into the final ten. The jury of peers chose Mike as the worst.

*Episode Nine
Skill: Adaptability
Elimination Tattoo: 12 Hour Head Tattoos.
Round One: For the first six hours tattooing the left side of the head, Kelly and Gian got to assign the canvases as the previous winners of best tattoo.
Round Two: The artists then picked random skulls to determine a picking order for the right side, choosing another artist's work to finish. Ryan and Eric picked each other's canvases, Gian picked Kevin's, Nikki picked Gian's, Boneface picked Nikki's, Mike picked Boneface's, Nate picked Mike's, Sketchylawyer was forced to take Nate's, Kelly picked Sketchy's, and Kelly's original canvas tapped out due to her overworking, leaving Gian with only tattoo to judge.
Winner: Ryan
Eliminated: Mike, for having two mediocre tattoos compared to Nate and Sketchy, whose weaker tattoos still outshined his as a whole. There was no jury of peers.

*Episode Ten
Skill: Detail
Flash Challenge: Team Peck and Team Nunez go head-to-head to cover an all white Dodge Charger using nothing but permanent markers.
Winner: Team Peck
Elimination Tattoo: Hourglasses
Best Tattoo: Ryan
Eliminated: Eric, despite being sick, because his buttcheek tattoo wasn't warped well, and the eye on top of the hourglass had bad lines. The jury of peers, now comprising every artist, put Eric up for elimination.

*Episode Eleven
Skill: Technical Application
Flash Challenge: Three hour tattoos on the palm of the hand.
Winner: Nikki. Before the beginning of the elimination tattoo, Sketchylawyer quit the competition
Elimination Tattoo: Cover Ups of Tramp Stamps
Best Tattoo: Nikki
Eliminated: Boneface, who had better application compared to Kevin's lack of outline, but had the worst design overall. He was also voted the worst by the jury of peers.

*Episode Twelve is a retrospective with the final six artists, as Dave sits down with them to question their tactics so far and their aspirations for the finale.

*Episode Thirteen
Skill: Accuracy
Flash Challenge: In pairs, stacking colored bricks to create a massive image wall.
Winner: Kevin & Nate
Elimination Tattoo: Head to Head Portraits of Toddlers
Best Tattoo: Nate was chosen as the best, and beat Gian. Ryan beat Kevin, and Kelly beat Nikki.
Eliminated: Kevin, whose color portrait was determined to be more similar to the picture than Nikki's, but wouldn't stand the test of time. The jury of peers couldn't agree on the worst between Nikki and Kevin.

*Episode Fourteen
Skill: Consistency
Elimination Tattoo: Cyborg Tattoos - The teams must tattoo the same person at the same time, switching positions every hour to seamlessly continue each tattoo.
Winning Team: Team Peck
Face-Off: The losers have four hours to tattoo the theme chosen by the winners: Gypsy Girls in any style
Eliminated: Nikki, because the judges felt her headpiece was less consistent than Kelly's.

*Episode Fifteen
Skill: All
Elimination Tattoo: 15 Hour Tattoo Marathon - The artists must tattoo the themes/styles that the other teams tattooed throughout the competition. The person with the best tattoo of each five hour session advances to the live finale, while the others continue, until the only person without best tattoo is eliminated.
Round One Winner: Kelly, for a textured realistic peacock compared to the Medusas, that all had weird decisions.
Round Two Winner: Ryan, for a fish whose fins were very loose and blended well into watercoloring.
Round Three Winner: Gian, for his new school Statue of Liberty being more appealing with tricks up close.
Eliminated: Nate, for having a bright, bold Statue of Liberty, yet it wasn't as crisp as Gian's.

*Episode Sixteen: The Live Finale
America's Tattoo: Each artist was assigned a tattoo style by America to do live in a seven hour session completing during the live finale. America votes on the winner and the judges vote on the second winner, with the third being eliminated.
America's Vote: Ryan, doing fine line black & grey
Judge Vote: Gian, for doing a Japanese piece outside of his norm.
Eliminated: Kelly, with a great, but typical, new school piece.
Master Canvases: Ryan was given a '90s New School Dueling Hot Rods chest piece. Gian was given a watercolor coral reef chest piece.
Winner and Ink Master: Ryan Ashley

OmegaBR fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 7, 2016

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Surprised Elisheba didn't make it. That snake tongue was ridiculous, also surprised they took her.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

OmegaBR posted:

Tonight at 10pm Eastern

But first, at 9:30, it's Ink Master: The Decision.

Also, at 11pm, it's the new season of Ink Master: Redemption,

Thats'a lotta Ink Master

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

OmegaBR posted:

Surprised Elisheba didn't make it. That snake tongue was ridiculous, also surprised they took her.

I was cheering for her too. I liked her skeleton hands hair acc. :skeltal: . And once again it seems everyone can only tattoo busted rear end drag queen Geisha, and some of those trad tattoos were horrific, like that eagle. Ooof

I also really liked the one guy who has the tremors, his last tattoo had a sweet Lisa Frank/Vaporwave feel to it. He won't make it long I bet though. It looks like he does fine when he can control how and what he tattoos but they're gonna throw some weird curve ball that will trip him up hard I wager.

Omega, was it you that compiled the elimination tattoo images in the thread last season? It was always nice getting a good long close look at em.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm amazed at how many people are unable to do traditional or Japanese, jeez.

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
Stoked to see Kelly and Gia Rose. I've been to Gia's shop in Philly (Ceremony Tattoo Society) and it's excellent. Granted I had a different artist but still a wicked cool shop.

Can't wait for all these "brutal twists" that are promised.

pr0digal fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 24, 2016

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

TheDon01 posted:

I was cheering for her too. I liked her skeleton hands hair acc. :skeltal: . And once again it seems everyone can only tattoo busted rear end drag queen Geisha, and some of those trad tattoos were horrific, like that eagle. Ooof

I also really liked the one guy who has the tremors, his last tattoo had a sweet Lisa Frank/Vaporwave feel to it. He won't make it long I bet though. It looks like he does fine when he can control how and what he tattoos but they're gonna throw some weird curve ball that will trip him up hard I wager.

Omega, was it you that compiled the elimination tattoo images in the thread last season? It was always nice getting a good long close look at em.

Nah that was Not Today Satan. Hopefully he does it again, otherwise the tattoos should be up on the Ink Master site.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

I love Geary. I know he wasn't gone terribly long while they were filming. I just hope he gets a couple badass pieces in before going home.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I felt a little bad for Princess whatever. She seemed all in in a really sad way.

Anyone know the tremor guys name? He was alright but when he said that I was shocked. I'm nervous enough getting tattooed as it is, imagine if you saw your artist's hand shaking like that? I would poo poo myself in true goon fashion.

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Aug 25, 2016

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Shakey guy is Geary and his lines are kickass. Dude is a perfectionist and his style is unique.

http://instagram.com/__roy.g.biv__

He puts in a shitload of extra hours preparing to make sure everything is perfect which does not lend itself to a competition show like this. He's also one of the funniest dudes you'll ever meet.

dumbhand
Nov 5, 2004

WATCH OUT!
It's season 8 homie

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Bunk Rogers posted:

Shakey guy is Geary and his lines are kickass. Dude is a perfectionist and his style is unique.

http://instagram.com/__roy.g.biv__

He puts in a shitload of extra hours preparing to make sure everything is perfect which does not lend itself to a competition show like this. He's also one of the funniest dudes you'll ever meet.

Holy poo poo. He's Geary? It makes sense they didn't kick the shaky guy off now. He is amazing.

This season actually has some great artists in it, it will be interesting to see how it all comes out.

One thing that will get better but was annoying to me is I can't keep who did what tattoo straight. They showed people's tattoos and then later when they were eliminating people, it was hard to remember who did what. They should show the person's face and their tattoo at the same time when they still have 20 artists.

I would have also enjoyed seeing the bad tattoos longer.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

My favorite thing about this show is now every time I see a tattoo I hear myself going THAT LOOKS REALLY FLAT in my head even if it isn't

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
What happens with the canvases whose artist was stopped before finishing?

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Three back pieces and it's the first flash challenge? Jeez Louise.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
:toot: Kelly Doty! :toot:

Oh and Dave Navarro was apparently playing tetherball down at the underpass tonight:

https://twitter.com/dancleary79/status/770881157793591296

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
just caught up with the premiere, my favorite part was when all the rejects were dejected tumblr templates and that zika steroid monster.

But overall nearly all those qualifying tattoos were pretty weak, especially after the most competitive season. That Geary dude definitely has the dopest new style that's not like anything seen on the show before

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 2, 2016

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

If you dig Geary, go see him in Richmond, VA!

http://unkindnessart.com/geary-morrill/

He's cool as poo poo and criminally underworked.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Geary's great, but I'm afraid he's the artist they'll knock for doing his own style instead of doing the challenge. I don't see him lasting too long.

Went ahead and put up the tattoos from the elimination this week: http://imgur.com/a/HFDhO

The 30 American Traditional from the first episode are also up along with the artist portfolios on the Ink Master site.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

OmegaBR posted:

Went ahead and put up the tattoos from the elimination this week: http://imgur.com/a/HFDhO

The 30 American Traditional from the first episode are also up along with the artist portfolios on the Ink Master site.

Thanks for this. They don't show the tattoos long enough.

Kevin Laroy's snakes are loving awful. Super lumpy and wierd looking. Watching live I thought the judges would call that out way more. I guess that isn't the drama they wanted though.

I would get tattooed by John Collins any day. He is a good tattooer.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Apparently the teams are actually going back and forth on which one is up for elimination week-to-week to keep them even, until only 10 artists remain, and it becomes every man for himself.

Can't say I like that. Sort of defeats the whole purpose.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
It'll prevent poo poo artists from hanging on way too long. Besides, Peck and Nuñez will still have a vested interest in mentoring their guys, since at that point one of them can be knocked out completely.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

I thought his was much more aesthetically pleasing. This felt like a "he'll get eliminated eventually, so let's do it now" kind of elimination.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
How was the gear peacock guy not in the elimination group?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I will miss them.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Aww I was so bummed Geary got knocked out this most recent ep :cry:

I thought his sand sculpture was the most precise, symmetry is a lot trickier I feel.

I guess I just don't like Dave :shrug:

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Sad to see Geary go, I wanted to see some more sweet vaporwave tattoos.

Also Ryan and her maroon lipstick is gorgeous. :kimchi:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I think it's a fair point that a competitive time-restricted environment with little-to-no choice of subject matter wasn't the best fit for Geary. Nobody can sit there and call him a lovely tattooist, not did they. He also took his elimination like a class act.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TheDon01 posted:

Also Ryan and her maroon lipstick is gorgeous. :kimchi:

Ryan looks like she just stepped off the cover of an 80s fantasy novel, but I mean that in a good way

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
She looks like she stepped out of Toy Story, with that huge Buzz Lightyear jaw

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

She gets half the screen time which I should be mad about but she's so ridiculously attractive I don't care.

I thought the peacock that won this episode was mega cute and by far the best one. Other than that I wasn't impressed with Peck's team. Other than their winner I don't think anyone's was anywhere near as good as the top three from Nunez's team last week. We'll see how it shakes out and some people had poo poo canvases but there's no excuse for not being able to color in the lines.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I don't find facial piercings or tattoos attractive on women but Ryan is absolutely killing it. AND her work is pretty awesome.

I thought it was pretty ballsy of whichever woman it was that said the skull pick winner wasn't being a good teammate RIGHT AFTER the ladies all decided to stick together no matter what team they were on.

Sorry, I'm terrible with names :(

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

I think it's a fair point that a competitive time-restricted environment with little-to-no choice of subject matter wasn't the best fit for Geary. Nobody can sit there and call him a lovely tattooist, not did they. He also took his elimination like a class act.

This is why it was doubly heartbreaking! Geary seems so drat legit. His little comment afterwards was so legit too, basically like "I'm not blaming my Lyme disease tremor, I'm blaming my mentality ABOUT the Lyme disease tremor" so it wasn't even like an excuse, just an explanation.

Trillhouse posted:

She gets half the screen time which I should be mad about but she's so ridiculously attractive I don't care.

Yeah it's like right off the bat they were like "YUP. Ryan Ashley is gonna be our Inkmaster babe this season!" I certainly won't complain. No offense to Kelly cause I think she's a babe too :swoon:

Flyinglemur posted:

I don't find facial piercings or tattoos attractive on women but Ryan is absolutely killing it. AND her work is pretty awesome.

I thought it was pretty ballsy of whichever woman it was that said the skull pick winner wasn't being a good teammate RIGHT AFTER the ladies all decided to stick together no matter what team they were on.

Sorry, I'm terrible with names :(

I feel like whoever Dave gave the two "full body colour realistic blahblahblah" peacocks to would've been like "the gently caress dude" though, but it was kind of weird he just threw Ryan and Nikki right under the bus.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Johnny Truant posted:

I feel like whoever Dave gave the two "full body colour realistic blahblahblah" peacocks to would've been like "the gently caress dude" though, but it was kind of weird he just threw Ryan and Nikki right under the bus.

He was guaranteed to piss someone off there and cause drama (which was the point of the whole episode, let's be honest) unless he'd juggled the skulls around and handed them all out randomly to the canvasses and risked getting a poo poo one himself.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Ryann seems like competition so I get that. And he had hinted earlier that Nikki was annoying him, so there you go.

I'm looking forward to Nikki leaving. I doubt she will show as much class as Geary did.

edit: juggling the skulls seems like a great idea. I would give myself the "best" one and then randomly hand them out. Especially this early in the game.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Propaganda Machine posted:

It was still a great career move, he got his work shown nationally and a lot of people will make appointments to get something in his unique style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Trillhouse posted:

Right there with you on that. Something about her look is exactly that.

I'm enjoying the season so far and do like the mix up with teams.

• Locked thread