Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Working theories: Daniel Murphy has an 80-tool boring name,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

YeahTubaMike posted:

My theories about why he isn't:

-Other people have been assholes more recently.
-He hasn't physically harmed anyone.
-He apologized about it and actually seemed to kind of mean it.
-Not everyone knows that it happened at all.

I have super top secret inside knowledge of who made the top 5, and I assure you, the guys who are there absolutely deserve to be there.

I completely forgot about Yunel Escobar. It's a name i haven't thought of in a while. If I remembered, he'd be top-5.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I voted Ortiz as my most hated and Bautista as my most loved and the both finished 7th on their respective lists.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

My top 10s

1. Jose Bautista
2. Josh Donaldson
3. R.A. Dickey
4. Russ Martin
5. A-Rod
6. Bryce Harper
7. Troy Tulowitzki
8. ICHIRO
9. Marcus Stroman
10. Colby Rasmus

Least favourite

1. David Ortiz
2. Dustin Pedroia
3. Jacoby Ellsbury
4. Clay Bucholz
5. AJ Pierzynski
6. Yordano Ventura
7. Darren O'Day
8. Aroldis Chapman
9. Jose Reyes
10. Jung Ho Kang

I realize now that I forgot about including Aaron Hill as a favourite, but I also now realize I have no idea where he's even playing anymore. I'm such a fan, apparently.

• Locked thread